*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  my 2 cents..
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
: my 2 cents..  ( 65344 )
dirtyElena
: 205

« #150 : August 01, 2015, 03:43:19 PM »

@Lana
... and the changes to your work dont appear to be merely technical adaptations...
Actuallay it are mere technical adaptions, they "just" used the wrong HeightMaps on the textures. If they rebind the correct HeightMaps, the fabric would look like supposed. Therefore it should make no difference if you buy them now or after the fix (if they are going to fix it at all).

@Sam

They payed me for my first 7 Designs a fix sum in A$ some time ago.
So, no, I do not get an percentage value of the sold pieces like it is written in the forum by tom. And it was way less than what his post might make you think. I dídn't even got my pieces fror fee like tom wrote, I had to buy them aswell.

Well to be honest, as the boots came out I wrote them an email and asked if they might have just forgotten to throw me a pair, and they did send me the money to buy them. But for the dress they again forgot to and I didn't asked for it, because It feels weird to beg them for my own dress, so I just bought it.
Sam_Hawke
: 212

Mama don't let your Babies grow up to be Cowboys

« #151 : August 01, 2015, 06:25:42 PM »

well, something's better then 100% of nothing, lol

Willie Nelson=My Heros have always been Cowboys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTL0zwD6t0
dirtyElena

« #152 : August 03, 2015, 05:43:45 AM »

Ok, I can write now what news I have gotten from AChat. :)

1st. The boots.

They intend to add the higher resolution textures in the"High-Detail AddOn" package somewhen "soon"
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/download-achat/
So if the package will be not 277 MB anymore but larger, than you might want to reload and update it on your client.

The Dress.

They intend to implement the Velvet version aswell, they just startet with the leather one. So I am afraid we will have to spend extra A$ to get the velvet version of the dress.

That is all I can say for now.

Tank you all for your support, And thank you AChat Team for answering my mails.

Lover
: 10350

« #153 : August 03, 2015, 09:28:19 AM »

I think all in all it's good news :) Ty for keeping us up to date Elena

dirtyElena

« #154 : August 03, 2015, 10:25:30 AM »

FoxxyRoxxy gave me an idea in the poker room today as she said that she would rather have a red / dark-red Dress.

That made me think that everyone has surely his favorite color and so I made (like with the corsettes) some colorfull variations.

I sent those to the Dev's and propsed to relase a "bundle" with all the colors, that way AChat get's more colorfull :)
« : August 03, 2015, 10:27:06 AM dirtyElena »
LanaLove
: 126

♥XO♥

« #155 : August 03, 2015, 10:40:14 AM »

Green velvet with red-hair? See? This is why I waited  ;D
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #156 : August 03, 2015, 10:50:14 AM »

Hello,
I hope that "AChat" warn the players need to download the file in "High_Res" !
And what becomes of our dresses and boots in "low-res"?
We have to buy the same dress and boots for good textures?
I have not understand everything I have to say!  ::)  :P

I find it nice in different colors but it's a problems everytime to choose the underwear that go in with  ;)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Sam_Hawke
: 212

Mama don't let your Babies grow up to be Cowboys

« #157 : August 03, 2015, 11:15:44 AM »

How about some mens shirts for women to wear??

Willie Nelson=My Heros have always been Cowboys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTL0zwD6t0
dirtyElena

« #158 : August 03, 2015, 11:45:33 AM »

And what becomes of our dresses and boots in "low-res"?
We have to buy the same dress and boots for good textures?

No. you will not have to rebuy the clothes. :)
See.. if you go on "Settings" ingame (the small gear icon) you can activate or deactivate "enable advances Graphics" .
After rebooting your client different textures ("high or low res" depending on if you enabled or disabled it) will be loaded and the imgame graphics will appear differently. That is just a technical setting in your client and has nothing to do with what items you have bought in the store or not. :)

The problem is thus far, is that they deliver only the low resolution versions of the clothes by the automatic updates..
For the high_res you need to update manually afterwards.
BUT they do not always add the high_res version to the High_res donwloadpack every time they release a new piece of clothes.
So we have to wait until they "update" the high_res download package and download it then, and install it.

Yes that is frustrating and "stupid" but we will have to live with it for now.

I hope I could make it somewhat clearer, if not please don't hesitate to write me a PM :)
I'll try a different approach then :)
« : August 03, 2015, 11:50:41 AM dirtyElena »
zuzannah
: 1379

« #159 : August 03, 2015, 12:08:26 PM »

Wow Elena,  Love the Red and the Purple.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #160 : August 03, 2015, 12:10:25 PM »

Yes I understand now, thank you Elena.
But it's very strange because 5% of the players read the forum so they are "low res" players  ;D

Waiting the new release I see that after dowloading the "new" Hi Res patch.
I'm here since a long time, some years and I allways add and dowload and play with the high res patch  ;)

I think they must tell to their customers in the detail of the clothes if it need to download the new "HiRes" patch but... wait and see  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #161 : August 03, 2015, 12:14:34 PM »

Yes I was going to say.  When the patch is ready to download will the ACHAT Devs actually tell us that its ready ?

BTW.  Good luck with the Bundle Idea.  And I love the Green and Dark Red one too.   ;)

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #162 : August 07, 2015, 03:37:49 PM »

FoxxyRoxxy gave me an idea in the poker room today as she said that she would rather have a red / dark-red Dress.

That made me think that everyone has surely his favorite color and so I made (like with the corsettes) some colorfull variations.

I sent those to the Dev's and propsed to relase a "bundle" with all the colors, that way AChat get's more colorfull :)

Omg  they are  beautiful Elena    hope we  get them soon  :)

I said I would love a red one  I love the black one but I love to have a red one to 
I actually think it be nice they bring out a few colors of same outfit  we have choies

Love your outfits BTW  :)
« : August 10, 2015, 09:43:00 PM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #163 : August 14, 2015, 09:48:42 AM »

For all my readheaded girls *kisses* Love you! :)

I love this  skin

Elena  did you send this skin to the  A chat team  I would really love to have it  ;D

how about more  eye  color  some Intense Colors  would be awesome lavender color be nice

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
dirtyElena

« #164 : August 15, 2015, 01:49:58 AM »

Yes, I have send in the frackels texture :)

I'll try some of the eye-makeups out, and see how they look ingame.. :)
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12  
« previous next »
: