*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How can i delete the ACHAT account ?
« previous next »
: [1]
: How can i delete the ACHAT account ?  ( 15050 )
icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« : April 22, 2015, 07:12:22 AM »

I really wanna know how i can delete my ACHAT account,not here in the Forum,i mean in the game.   

THY for any answer

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : April 22, 2015, 07:24:33 AM »

Hi Icebox,

Its a shame you feel that way and I do hope you change your mind.

I would say the first thing to do would be to :-

1. Contact "Support" above to ask Achat to cancel and delete your account and cancel any membership you have.
2. Contact your bank / credit card company and cancel any further payments
3. Close down your account yourself by gifting any unused A$ to close Spouses / Lovers / Friends or even Forum if you wish, to be used for community games / contests / events.
4. Leave and do not log in.  After a specified period of unuse, your account will go dormant anyway and disappear from the game. It will only appear again if you log in.

I hope you change your mind.
Good Luck in all you do and I hope you find everything you wish for.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: