*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dancing Amongst The Clouds
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Dancing Amongst The Clouds  ( 16578 )
Amethyst

« : April 24, 2015, 10:35:07 AM »

( Just a Story , no connection to anyone in the real or virtual world )

" Are you ready yet " ! ...I yelled to the closed door , " WAIT .. Almost done " , he replied .... What was he doing in there . I couldn't help but smile
He'd called me at work to tell me he had a new sexy little number he wanted me to see and here I was sat on our bed waiting for him to stop faffing around . I had heard him fall , crash into something , shout " ouch " a couple of times, a few more crashes and I couldn't help but laugh at the groans coming from the next room .. ... " HURRY UP " , I called " I'll be asleep at this rate " ! .... " Wait my little sugar fairy , These things take time "! , I could almost see his grin as he replied ...

Suddenly I heard some music starting to play , the beat hitting my feet through the floor ... The door opened , I sat waiting patiently as the song ' I'm sexy and I know it ' started to play ...Then I saw something ... A Huge Yellow fury foot ! .. He started to wiggle it from behind the door , " Oh my god what the hell is that " ! , I was laughing .. as he jumped from behind the door to my full view I almost fell off the bed , there in front of me stood a huge yellow chicken !  I was helpless ... He girated sexily and playfully , " Hmm what do you think huh ? , Am I SEXY OR WHAT "? , he continued walking around the room dancing and strutting his chicken wings ..  I could barely breathe he had me laughing so much , then without warning he tripped over his big yellow fury foot and went crashing into the wardrobe .. ..As I watched him go crashing down , trying to remain cool as he did , I could do nothing but choke back laughter , I fell off the bed and as I lay laughing  looking at him,  he lay crumpled... chicken legs in the air ... He slowly crawled over to where I was now sat  on the floor and removed his chicken head and looked into my eyes., stroking the hair from my face as he spoke to me , " God baby I love it when you laugh and if it means I have to endure a huge chicken suit EVERY single day , by god I'll do it " ! .. .. I stopped laughing and looked at him , he had the charm and charisma  of a perfect gentleman , yet he had the temper of a lion and was so protective , he was mine , and I was his ....he leaned forward and lifted my chin with two fingers and tilted my head towards him and placed his mouth on mine, His soft warm lips enticed at the very soul of me , I slid my hand around the back of his neck as my nails brushed gently against his skin , I needed him now ... 

I opened my eyes and let out a groan , oh god I ached .. I think maybe we had been a little too needy for each other last night , every muscle stung at me as I moved .. I looked over to the other side of the room and saw the empty chicken suit and got visions of him falling again and couldn't help but chuckle to myself .... " Hey princess , whats got you laughing " , He was awake ,  I turned to face him and gave him my visions of his chicken stuntman antics ... he smiled .. ..  he moved closer and whispered , " Hows about some EGGstra time " , he grabbed at my sides and as I squirmed laughing at him , I squealed , "Thats a poor joke " !! ... " Can't blame a man for trying " , He winked at me and released me getting up from our bed .  As he walked off I could only admire his strong broad shoulders and bald head .. .. the same shoulders that gripped my arms above my head as he pushed himself slowly into me ... My stomach twitched at the memory as I followed him into the shower .
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #1 : April 24, 2015, 10:39:09 AM »

nice Amethyst :)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Amethyst

« #2 : April 24, 2015, 10:43:49 AM »

Thanks ...This is just the beginning :)
LovingSir

« #3 : April 24, 2015, 12:25:37 PM »

Another wonderful writing Amethyst.  I look forward to more.   :)
Amethyst

« #4 : April 24, 2015, 04:47:21 PM »

Thank you Sir  ;)
Amethyst

« #5 : April 25, 2015, 12:53:23 AM »

" Are you ready yet " ! ...I yelled to the closed door , " WAIT .. Almost done " , he replied .... What was he doing in there . I couldn't help but smile
He'd called me at work to tell me he had a new sexy little number he wanted me to see and here I was sat on our bed waiting for him to stop faffing around . I had heard him fall , crash into something , shout " ouch " a couple of times, a few more crashes and I couldn't help but laugh at the groans coming from the next room .. ... " HURRY UP " , I called " I'll be asleep at this rate " ! .... " Wait my little sugar fairy , These things take time "! , I could almost see his grin as he replied ...

Suddenly I heard some music starting to play , the beat hitting my feet through the floor ... The door opened , I sat waiting patiently as the song ' I'm sexy and I know it ' started to play ...Then I saw something ... A Huge Yellow fury foot ! .. He started to wiggle it from behind the door , " Oh my god what the hell is that " ! , I was laughing .. as he jumped from behind the door to my full view I almost fell off the bed , there in front of me stood a huge yellow chicken !  I was helpless ... He girated sexily and playfully , " Hmm what do you think huh ? , Am I SEXY OR WHAT "? , he continued walking around the room dancing and strutting his chicken wings ..  I could barely breathe he had me laughing so much , then without warning he tripped over his big yellow fury foot and went crashing into the wardrobe .. ..As I watched him go crashing down , trying to remain cool as he did , I could do nothing but choke back laughter , I fell off the bed and as I lay laughing  looking at him,  he lay crumpled... chicken legs in the air ... He slowly crawled over to where I was now sat  on the floor and removed his chicken head and looked into my eyes., stroking the hair from my face as he spoke to me , " God baby I love it when you laugh and if it means I have to endure a huge chicken suit EVERY single day , by god I'll do it " ! .. .. I stopped laughing and looked at him , he had the charm and charisma  of a perfect gentleman , yet he had the temper of a lion and was so protective , he was mine , and I was his ....he leaned forward and lifted my chin with two fingers and tilted my head towards him and placed his mouth on mine, His soft warm lips enticed at the very soul of me , I slid my hand around the back of his neck as my nails brushed gently against his skin , I needed him now ... 

I opened my eyes and let out a groan , oh god I ached .. I think maybe we had been a little too needy for each other last night , every muscle stung at me as I moved .. I looked over to the other side of the room and saw the empty chicken suit and got visions of him falling again and couldn't help but chuckle to myself .... " Hey princess , whats got you laughing " , He was awake ,  I turned to face him and gave him my visions of his chicken stuntman antics ... he smiled .. ..  he moved closer and whispered , " Hows about some EGGstra time " , he grabbed at my sides and as I squirmed laughing at him , I squealed , "Thats a poor joke " !! ... " Can't blame a man for trying " , He winked at me and released me getting up from our bed .  As he walked off I could only admire his strong broad shoulders and bald head .. .. the same shoulders that gripped my arms above my head as he pushed himself slowly into me ... My stomach twitched at the memory as I followed him into the shower .

That evening as I arrived back home I found  Pheonix sat out on the porch , his face was sullen as he gave me an half hearted smile  I knew that look , he'd had a bad day , which usually meant he'd come close to giving someone a thrashing ,   " Hey baby , is something wrong "? ,  he stood to greet me taking my bag from me , he tossed it onto the seat  , He Hissed , " YES!  something is wrong .. I need you now Ame .. Right Now " !  , he pushed me hard against the wall and his mouth was on mine ... he was gripping my lip with his teeth , not biting down , but taking hold of it , not allowing me to move , I groaned , I knew what to expect .. . he would take me and thrash out all of his frustrations . We'd agreed that when someone had taken him to a point where he wanted to almost kill a person , that he would come to me and together we would deal with it .. this was his way .. OUR way of dealing with stress , with each of us re- affirming our bond .   As I gripped at the sides of him , I felt his strong jaw move across my chin and down to my neck , he growled and bit my skin, then sucked and licked at the same spot  , his teeth scraping across my shoulder .. I bucked hard and winced  a low groan , " Fuck Phen " !!  , I inhaled deeply as his hands gripped at the opening of my blouse ripping it  open at the first three buttons , his hand cupped at my breast as he pulled it from my bra then hungrily sucked and bit at my nipple , my stomach tensed as my back arched and I was powerless , his strength that of a lion as I felt him rest his body weight against my chest one hand pulling my skirt up , while I felt the palm of his other hand slide roughly into my thin satin pants ... I groaned hard , barely able to breathe with his body resting so hard against mine , the warm palm of his hand flat against my clit as he began to rub it , I bucked again ..my hips tilting forward giving him what he wanted as he slid his fingers inside me ..pushing them hard in and out of me  .. I was wet .. ready for him and he was lustful , demanding of me , my heart started pounding against his chest and he stepped back a little , taking what was his , our eyes met , the look,  that gaze,  that  said ' are you ok'  and I saw him .. the man I loved and needed and he knew I was with him .
« : April 25, 2015, 01:18:20 AM Amethyst »
Amethyst

« #6 : April 25, 2015, 09:52:50 AM »

That evening as I arrived back home I found  Pheonix sat out on the porch , his face was sullen as he gave me an half hearted smile  I knew that look , he'd had a bad day , which usually meant he'd come close to giving someone a thrashing ,   " Hey baby , is something wrong "? ,  he stood to greet me taking my bag from me , he tossed it onto the seat  , He Hissed , " YES!  something is wrong .. I need you now Ame .. Right Now " !  , he pushed me hard against the wall and his mouth was on mine ... he was gripping my lip with his teeth , not biting down , but taking hold of it , not allowing me to move , I groaned , I knew what to expect .. . he would take me and thrash out all of his frustrations . We'd agreed that when someone had taken him to a point where he wanted to almost kill a person , that he would come to me and together we would deal with it .. this was his way .. OUR way of dealing with stress , with each of us re- affirming our bond .   As I gripped at the sides of him , I felt his strong jaw move across my chin and down to my neck , he growled and bit my skin, then sucked and licked at the same spot  , his teeth scraping across my shoulder .. I bucked hard and winced  a low groan , " Fuck Phen " !!  , I inhaled deeply as his hands gripped at the opening of my blouse ripping it  open at the first three buttons , his hand cupped at my breast as he pulled it from my bra then hungrily sucked and bit at my nipple , my stomach tensed as my back arched and I was powerless , his strength that of a lion as I felt him rest his body weight against my chest one hand pulling my skirt up , while I felt the palm of his other hand slide roughly into my thin satin pants ... I groaned hard , barely able to breathe with his body resting so hard against mine , the warm palm of his hand flat against my clit as he began to rub it , I bucked again ..my hips tilting forward giving him what he wanted as he slid his fingers inside me ..pushing them hard in and out of me  .. I was wet .. ready for him and he was lustful , demanding of me , my heart started pounding against his chest and he stepped back a little , taking what was his , our eyes met , the look,  that gaze,  that  said ' are you ok'  and I saw him .. the man I loved and needed and he knew I was with him .

From the outside people who got caught on the brunt end of Pheonix thought he was mean .... I knew he was different .. Pheonix was suffering with PTSD and the day that came where I almost lost him was a turning point for us ...We had witnessed couples breaking up and the sheer desperation and devastation that effected their lives that we found our way to stay together ... My Husband had seen so much trauma and I was determined to never let him have to deal with that alone.  So now when things went wrong .. Instead of us breaking away we would come together and reaffirm our love for each other ... then we'd relax and together we would talk it out .. I was so proud of my husband for the huge strides he had made and each day was a new dawn as we danced through the clouds .. ....Today was no exception

TheOldOne
: 3

« #7 : April 25, 2015, 09:53:42 AM »

:)
Powerful stuff. Keep going - I'm sure it will get better and better
Amethyst

« #8 : April 25, 2015, 10:06:29 AM »

You will hopefully see this flower unfold with this journey ... But I am no writer ..no professional ...all I have is my words and I'm not grammar perfect ... but hey its a start right ? .. and thanks :)
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #9 : May 08, 2015, 11:54:30 AM »

It is always  a delighted to read your stories Amethyst

you captured my attention  well done  I congratulate you Lady . :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
LovingSir

« #10 : May 08, 2015, 01:34:25 PM »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #11 : May 17, 2015, 08:02:07 AM »

I did.  And hankering for more.   Thank God Onyx was ok.

Great read Amethyst.

Dont forget, you are recruited to enter the next contest and vote for your favourite in the  current one.

Here's the details...

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > "OUT OF THIS WORLD" THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 9
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3727.0.html

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10 O.T.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3728.0.html 

I look forward to reading more of your work.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #12 : June 10, 2015, 05:49:09 AM »

Good read Amethyst.  The story is taking interesting twists.

Keep up the good work.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Amethyst

« #13 : June 25, 2015, 01:36:14 PM »

Thanks for editing my other posts Bee ... Kinda like my Horse Gypsy :)
Amethyst

« #14 : July 01, 2015, 09:25:30 AM »

Phen had blindfolded me and brought me here to celebrate our Anniversary, his surprises were always so perfect and with a lot of thought put in, it made us and it always heightened our mood something he never failed to do. Unknowing of what was to come was just the start of what would be a perfect evening.

Oh god Phen this is beautiful", we both stood over looking a beautiful valley of flowers and waterfalls.
"it's something isn't it, I knew you'd love this place Ame", he stepped behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, and with no more words spoken we were lost in the warmth of each other.

God I loved this man he was my whole life and I needed him. He took a few steps backwards with me guiding me to the bonnet of our jeep, then turning he lifted me onto it and stood between my thighs, wrapping my arms around his neck I leaned forward and sucked his bottom lip into my mouth ,  tracing my tongue across his top lip , his tongue meeting mine as he gripped the back of my hair gently and pulled me in closer . We were in a secluded area surrounded by beautiful scenery and the soft whispers of waterfalls were working like magic, enticing and teasing at our senses both craving and needy. He lowered his mouth to my neck and teased at the spot just behind my ear ..he knew how to make my body quiver for him ..he bit softly then traced his tongue back and forth , my back arched as I gripped at his head and back , my nails pressing into his shoulder blades ..huskily his voice bit at my neck , "YES Ame" ..he lowered me onto my back across the bonnet of the jeep and stroked at my sides ..I moaned and needed to feel him ..I wanted him inside me ...he knew I was ready as he slid my panties from me and slowly ran two fingers along my wet and needy pussy..taking hold of my ass he raised me to his mouth and began to take his taste of me , his tongue hard against my clit as he pushed and sucked it into his teeth groaning as he did sending huge waves of euphoria through my core ...I tensed and had to fight myself from screaming..He saw me biting down on my lip and slipped two fingers into me ..his tongue now flicking hard and fast , his fingers curled and hitting my gspot ..I cried out the intense pleasure too much, "Phen !! oh fuckk fuckk fuckk ohh god unnnnnnn"  I lifted myself up only for him to push me back down his hand on my stomach holding me firmly in place..I was his and I came hard for him ...my whole body quivered as the skin on my thighs trembled ...I lay spent ..lost in wave after wave of my orgasm ..he whispered ," thats it baby .for me . now you can feel me" , He unfastened his jeans, his hard cock sprung up , he gripped my hips and slid me towards him across the bonnet and slowly penetrated my climaxing pussy ..each tight fold of me gripping him firmly and contracting around him ..he groaned hard and gripped at my shoulders taking me as deep as he could go then started to fuck me ..his deep rhythms grinding us both ....my nails bit at his skin as they sunk into him,  he growled and sucked at my neck, brushing his teeth across  my shoulder , moving his hand to my now hardened nipple he sucked it into his mouth then bit gently ..his teeth making me squirm , his other hand gripping my ass as he pounded deep  pulling me onto him over and over .. I bucked hard crying out .....hissing he groaned "that's it baby ..yes yes ..fuck oh god Ame, cum again baby ..cum on my cock"!  his words took me over and as I screamed out his name I felt him tense and he groaned  loudly , his deep throbbing meeting mine and he came with me ...our bodies locked tight as the waves engulfed us, we jolted together..he was filling me , deep intense pleasure making us hazy with lust and want ..  both trembling our mouths touching stealing breathless kisses as we both fought for air sharing and stealing each others gasps ..our hands  clinging tightly together as we let our climaxing fade ....
« : July 01, 2015, 09:38:46 AM Amethyst »
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: