*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New pose : Erotic spanking
« previous next »
: [1]
: New pose : Erotic spanking  ( 21215 )
icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« : May 19, 2015, 12:05:29 PM »

The pose i have buyed here and on ACHAT it Shows me i DONT have buyed the last new pose,erotic spanking ( male-female).... Slowly i feels betrayed from the ACHAT owners.... The words about 2 updates a week are not true and when then it doesnt works.....

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : May 19, 2015, 02:56:20 PM »

Did you check on both, game and homepage? You're the first having this issue. I also have bought it and can use it.

icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« #2 : May 19, 2015, 10:20:52 PM »

Yes in game it means i must buy it and on Homepage it Shows i has buy it..... And the Problem has i with noble_slave.... with robotgirl the pose works for me in game

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : May 20, 2015, 01:57:04 AM »

If it works with Robot Girl, you've got the pose. Ask noble_slave, if she has loaded the update - it seems the problem is on her side. Check it with another girl if possible.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: