*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  No Sound!
« previous next »
: [1]
: No Sound!  ( 3385 )
SukiSlut
: 12

« : May 24, 2015, 04:47:14 AM »

On my old laptop running Win XP the sound was fine

On my new laptop running Win 8.1 I can hear nothing ... this has been the case for several months
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : May 24, 2015, 02:28:05 PM »

I also have windows 8.1 and no problems. Did you check your sound settings? After an update, I had to acitvate some sounds again (windows). Also check, if the sound in settings of AChat are still active.

SukiSlut
: 12

« #2 : May 26, 2015, 03:28:20 PM »

Have I checked the settings? Are you serious? I have stated that it worked fine on my old laptop but there is no sound on the new one ... obviously I have checked the settings ... dozens of times
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : May 26, 2015, 03:45:13 PM »

No, I'm just kidding you because I don't want to help. It works fine on my new laptop, but first I had to activate some settings in windows again. I could ask more to localize your problem, but obviously you don't want it.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : May 26, 2015, 04:36:16 PM »

Have I checked the settings? Are you serious? I have stated that it worked fine on my old laptop but there is no sound on the new one ... obviously I have checked the settings ... dozens of times

Please note, if you are rude to members trying to help, they wont bother trying to help in future.

The questions were trying to narrow down your problem to see if we could help or if any other members may have come across the problem.  Very often the obvious needs to be eliminated first.
This is also a public forum, so if someone else has this problem, it may be useful to them to try these eliminations too. It may be the answer they were looking for.
« : May 26, 2015, 04:44:43 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: