*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shemale Shemale poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shemale Shemale poses  ( 4927 )
RonnieScuzz
: 7

« : July 27, 2015, 05:03:09 AM »

you haven't added any new SS poses for over 3 years - Shemale on Shemale need more poses especially more BJ's as well as Defenceless, Hot Kissing, Hot Kissing, did I say Hot Kissing ?  also Sitting Doggy, Rough Doggy, Sitting Joy, Deep Impact and the Chair .... you can do it -  I accept the guys and girls get more poses as they are in the majority but you have to admit shemales add a lot to the mix and it's not fair that shemales should be stuck with the same half dozen tired poses between them ... shemales want tender loving as well as some rough stuff ... It's good that you have introduced the poker room as people can meet in a better environment and have some fun chatting in groups (rather than the old chat lines of hi, how are you?)  now it's time you took notice of the shemales needs and desires, it's been a long 3 years Achat, how hard can it be ?  You know you have to look after us shemales - love you to bits, please take note and do something soon.  Love Jinx
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : July 27, 2015, 09:14:37 AM »

Hi Ronnie. (Jinx)  You did say Hot Kissing?   :D   I totally agree with all you've said.  TOTALLY.

I've been trying to get more poses for us since I first joined on here in April (2015). On this post below.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3688.0.html

You have probably read through it, then again might not have. And if you wish please add to it.   

The more people we have on here complaining about it the better.  So, Thanks for writing about this particular subject.  And please continue to do so.  The more we shout about it, the more notice the Devs might take. 
« : July 27, 2015, 09:18:13 AM zuzannah »

HaslaH
: 10

« #2 : July 31, 2015, 10:10:48 AM »

you spoke highly Zuzannah, the more people express their dissatisfaction is better. just so the administration will start giving importance to our requests that are more than fair. also agree with everything you said Ronnie, but are not only poses "ss", the group poses also poses as ssf and sff are horrible and few, but what they give us are just poses with men, and not all shemales like men, that's one thing they have to understand. not just want poses with men, mainly want poses with women and shemales.

Thanks to all who are working with this campaign.    Kisses
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : July 31, 2015, 12:08:19 PM »

HasLah and everyone who reads this The Appeal is at the Below Link.

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls  > Appeal: More poses for Shemales, gays and lesbians
  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3848.0.html

Mod-edit by Lover: Just added the board of the link
« : July 31, 2015, 03:36:07 PM Lover »

HelenaT
: 3

« #4 : November 06, 2015, 07:44:30 PM »

totally agree more poses for SS.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: