*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  achat android and ios
« previous next »
: [1]
: achat android and ios  ( 9314 )
mr_babyface
: 6

« : August 26, 2015, 04:52:36 PM »

hi everyone

I think after a while people came to achat  for certain people spouses lovers friends...But we dont know whois online before log on achat.
maybe you can do an app. for simple members online list.in this way we can see whois online by phone then we will log on ..or warning system for exm. friends log on now

Thanks
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : August 27, 2015, 09:24:42 AM »

Long ago, there was an idea about an app just to be online and chat. I don't know for sure, but I think it's not possible to connect an app and the game. And I am sure, the A-Team wants people to login to game.
But it's a new idea, different from many other ones and we need more of these thinking out of the box. Thanks mr_babyface

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : August 27, 2015, 09:50:39 AM »

Maybe, there can be a chance to have the possibility to see who is loggend in to AChat from here.......but not sure if it can be done and how difficult it is!

mr_babyface

« #3 : August 28, 2015, 10:06:08 AM »

First of all sorry for my english....

and apk necessity reasons :)

* we have time difference our countries so I want to learn whois online without open comp
* I am in room but ı want to learn whois online by phone
* I need to alert whois online when my comp is off (I will join game if I see my friends ---Instead of waiting for be at the computer)
* If I see whois log on at least I can send messages

so that  offline people may be retract to the game by impulse :)

« : August 28, 2015, 10:14:42 AM mr_babyface »
Lover

« #4 : August 28, 2015, 10:10:16 AM »

Just a question: Do you or anybody else know any game, which is having an app like this? If so, we know it would be possible.

mr_babyface

« #5 : August 28, 2015, 10:22:32 AM »

I did not know such a beatiful  game until you..You managed to become the first.But if you want to try this we can work on..(I can ask our network technology department)  :D
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #6 : August 28, 2015, 02:39:00 PM »

I  know IMVU  has it   and more   Maybe  Achat can look in to it and   get some  ideas   from them

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover

« #7 : August 29, 2015, 06:32:10 AM »

IMVU has an extra app to see who is online? Without starting the game, just looking at your mobile?

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #8 : August 30, 2015, 12:22:33 PM »

Yes they do My friend told me this this pasted week thats how she knows her friends are on with out logging on 
I will ask her  to  find out more  when I talk but she is always  cheeking   from her phone when I am with her ...

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: