*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Anni's Imaginations
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
: Anni's Imaginations  ( 38772 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #90 : December 17, 2015, 11:20:10 AM »

I don't know Anni but I think that AChat give money for buying your own clothes, it was like that in the past if I remember well.
Because if one day I make clothes I can don't bought it  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
AnniSilver
: 121

« #91 : December 17, 2015, 11:28:23 AM »

I know well Nat, I remember the "discussion" with Tom about the remuneration  ;), then they refunded Wish when she bought her Bodysuit herself, I'll write a mail to Tom  ;D, maybe the A$ I got for my creations were meant to be a part of it, it's not clear  :P

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #92 : December 17, 2015, 11:29:16 AM »

My understanding is they pay a flat fee for your design plus award your account the A$ to buy it in the shop.  In effect you get your design for free.

I believe this is the case with all designers.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AnniSilver
: 121

« #93 : December 17, 2015, 11:36:21 AM »

So I wasn't alone to understand exactly the same thing!  :D Will see what Tom will reply  ;)

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #94 : April 20, 2016, 11:02:20 PM »

I loved the red and black lace dress and the panties that went with it, but i had an issue with the panties and wondered if anyone else had the same issue.  If you put them on as sex clothing they stay on and don't come off during sex.  I ran into this for a small amount of  panties but most of the time they only stay on for certain poses but when switching to intercourse poses they are suppose to disappear.  But these black lace ones don't disappear I was wondering if they are suppose to stay on always or if they are suppose to disappear?
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
: