*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  BE the inspiration
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: BE the inspiration  ( 27982 )
Kaitlyn1989

« #15 : May 11, 2017, 09:53:59 AM »

Bravo ANDREA

YOU have so many talents, some only I know.  :P

Your present awaits YOU, My Lady

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #16 : June 29, 2017, 06:26:28 PM »

However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you
Whatever words I say
I will always love you
I will always love you
« : July 01, 2017, 05:33:33 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #17 : July 28, 2017, 08:03:19 AM »

What would you do if
you owned me for 24 hours?

PM your answer, or here
« : July 31, 2017, 01:35:06 PM Momma_andrea »

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #18 : July 28, 2017, 09:43:59 AM »

Is this open to anyone?   mmm   looking thoughtful.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #19 : July 31, 2017, 01:36:11 PM »

Yes V, it's open to anyone.

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #20 : August 28, 2017, 04:05:11 AM »

This is from Kait, who is battling the storm in east Texas, with rising flood waters, no power and no internet, just a smart phone. I don't know where else to put it.

Cuddled around Andrea’s pillow Kait lay in wait with the patience of a cat. Feigning sleep, listening to her Lady Andrea go methodically about her Saturday morning routine. Waiting for the familiar sound of its ending,,,, a heavy thud of the door followed by the throw of a deadbolt as she makes her way to the local market.

Patience did not come easy to this impetuous and fearless firecracker, but a year under Andrea’s tutelage had taught her a lesson or two about controlling her cravings. Discipline is a powerful ally when taught correctly and Kait was a fast learner when properly motivated. These teachings and her absolute love for this person would have been more than enough to maintain this façade, but that was not necessary this morning... her confidence rooted in the extensive knowledge of Andrea’s routine.

Kait had been planning this special occasion, this unique anniversary, for weeks. The final preparations incorporated into last night’s PLAY; the long bubble bath, hair washing n conditioning and her personal favorite…. being meticulously shaved n trimmed. All done without stirring any suspicions. All part of their Friday night PLAYTIME.

Waiting for her race to begin, Kait knew she would need all the “Head-Start” she could muster. Once that door closed she would have less than 45 min to clean up the remnants of last night’s activities, saturate her body in moisturizer, do something with her hair, brush her teeth and apply just a touch of make up in the right places to accent the eyes and mouth. Then get in position before Andrea crested the canal bridge. 

“Click, click, click” the sound of heels making their way down the long, tiled Townhouse hallway.

With surprise Kait chanced being caught and stole a quick peek of her Lady as she exited view. The sound of heels would have been normal on any weekday… but this was Saturday. Andrea preferred to go to the market in casual nondescript clothes allowing her to go unnoticed.

Andrea was NO fan of crowds, not even at her own Book signing events. Which was a necessary evil when one was a writer still trying to make a name. But on one special, unexpected occasion it turned out to be much more, a genuine life changer. When serendipity, some 13 months ago, decided to throw a curveball into her life, named Kaitlyn, and she would uncharacteristically take a swing….

A mischievous grin spread across Kait’s face realizing something was up. A routine gone awry? This was NOT the way Andrea went to Market on Saturday morning. Not dressed in her best Joie Marru white long sleeve blouse, black Fendi slit pencil skirt with matching nylons and Jimmy Choo black heels. Not something you did on cobblestone streets, not without a very good reason. Andrea never did anything without a reason.

Kait sprung to her feet like a startled grasshopper the moment she heard the deadbolt latch fall. The thought of her LADY also plotting something secretly gave her an extra spark of adrenaline, ensuring she would be ready, would be there on time. With a spring in her step she sped toward the shower.

With a “rub-a-dub” here and a “slip, slide n dip” there. she cleaned herself inside n out. Finishing with a thorough body rinse and quick but powerful douche using the handheld sprayer. Dispensing with the expected squeegeeing of sliding doors and tile, one of Andrea’s little pet peeves, Kait leapt from the shower grabbing a towel in midair headed to the large double sink counter and its full-length mirror for some primp n fluff followed by some special finishing touches.

Deciding long ago to let Harley, her alter ego, share in this celebration she had her hair professionally cut and colored with strategically placed splashes of Pink n Blue highlights. Kait looked around at the disheveled counter which represented her side of bathroom vanity. A stark contrast to Andre’s clean and orderly domain, until she found them and grabbed a couple matching hair scrunchies. With the help of the mirror her deft fingers swiftly arranged her hair in matching tails. Finishing off each side with a quick tug and cinch of the scrunchy to achieve a nice lift and sexy bounce.

The large mirror reflected Kait’s glowing smile. Harley was happy inside... and Kait wanted to keep it that way, she would be needed. She had an important part to play in this story. She lathered her bronze tanned limbs in a creamy peach scented moisturizer. Before applying the final accents to eyes, cheeks and lips.

Glancing at the clock, noticing it approaching 8:45am, Kait felt a touch of anxiousness. Andre would be close, real close. Kait took the extra minute to lean out their open bedroom window, craning her neck to look down the alley leading to the bridge. The streets were quiet this early in the morning, scattered with a few walkers, bikers and runners… busily going about their day. But no sign of Andrea yet, *whew* her nerves settled as she moved to her walk-in closet to pick up a few extra accessories before heading to the kitchen.

Kait opened the olive oil over the kitchen sink and pulled out her “secret” purchase. Made just for this special occasion, just for her LADY. In her left hand, she held a shiny SS butt plug attached to a long thick soft realistic black faux cat tail. She let the slippery oil pour over its cool, smooth surface. Making sure to fully coat it in oil. Once satisfied she pulled one of her firm butt cheeks to the side exposing her freshly cleaned ass crack, with her other hand she slid the freshly coated plug along her opening, making sure to saturate all the little hiding places in slipperiness before teasing her now wildly puckering butt hole. Sliding the plug in n out, painting her walls in Olive oil until her dipper moved effortlessly. Releasing her grasp as the plug slid past its apex, Kait let her hungry sphincter muscles do the rest. Sucking the plug snuggly into position with a final contraction. She released her butt check allowing it to conceal the plug, leaving only a long furry black cat tail exposed in its place. Craning her neck and twisting her hips she admired her new appendage in the hallway mirror from the kitchen. Giving her butt a final wiggle, watching her tail sway side to side, tickling her inner thighs.

Grabbing the matching ears on her way out the kitchen she quickly positioned them in her hair using the hallway mirror before heading to the front door.

Grabbing the oversized entry handle she paused.  A year ago, this would have been impossible. A year ago, this thought would never have crossed her mind. But a year ago she was NOT that same girl. Looks are usually deceiving, this was no different. Outwardly, Kait looked little changed aside from her playful hair adventure. But a quick look inside, revealed new friends, never before known to Kait, drawn out from hiding by Andrea’s teachings. Empowering Kait with the courage that only comes from giving up everything to another. Freeing herself from the inconvenient interference of petty self-consciousness.

Kait opened the large heavy door to the outside world. Her body quickly embraced in the cool, moist morning air, leaving a wake of goosebumps over her exposed skin as it aroused each pore n nerve center from its slumber. Her perky breasts tighten, n flatten as her nipples swell and harden from blood rushing to warm them.

With a resounding “thud” she left the sanctuary of her lair behind. Dressed completely in black, adorned only in her star-studded collar, kitty ears, matching tail and favorite Naot cymbal sandals….. she made her way towards the bridge connecting their street to the local market.

Although the streets were far from bustling as they would be at this time on any weekday morning, Kait was not alone. She already felt the weight of curious stares upon her, the whispers that accompanied them seeded her ears with doubt.

Walking slowly, calmly, with head high, Kait focused her eyes upon the middle of the bridge, where it crested to another world unseen from here. Everything else blurred, nothing else mattered to her…. Moving forward closing in on the base of the bridge, her eyes darting back n forth across the divide searching for her sunrise, her sunshine.  The weight of more gawkers gnawing at her conviction, there unheard whispers busy with judgement.

Just as Kait felt a need to cover her exposed nakedness feeling the shame of those around her, she was saved by a familiar smile cresting the bridge. It was Andrea, her smooth alabaster skin framed in thick, long brown hair and designer glasses. Toting two bags of groceries. Kait froze in her tracks, basking in her LADY’s sunshine, searching for her eyes.

Andrea was not entirely surprised to see her adventurous, playful charge at the base of the bridge, but she was surprised and overwhelmed with flattery to see her precious possession gift wrapped in little more than her Birthday suit. Andrea too froze in her tracks admiring her Peaches, bending down far enough to leave the groceries without letting her eyes linger elsewhere.

Each stood silently, lost in time, lost in the others gaze. Admiring the gift that was theirs, appreciating the unknown forces that made it possible. Kait made the first move, intuitively knowing what her Mistress wanted, she began her slow processional to her LADY.

With each step, a memory flashed across the fabric of her mind. Painting a picture of their journey; each new experience, new feeling, new toy, new world and shared experience. Andrea had opened so many doors for this young girl.

Andrea basked in self-satisfaction watching with pride as her Peaches approached in full nakedness, oblivious to the rest of the world. Marveling at her natural beauty and tanned skin glowing in the early morning lighting. Admiring her property, knowing better than anyone how difficult it was for her pet to expose herself in public. Knowing she was doing this for her, only her.

With each step, the rest of the world disappeared into the background leaving only Andrea in focus. Like a moth drawn to the flame Kait made her way without thought to her LADY. Coming to a rest just out of reach, withdrawing her eyes, Kait cast them downward as she slowly kneeled to the cold, oddly shaped cobblestones. Assuming a position of submission. Her hands placed on top of thighs.
“Peaches, my little love, you honor me in a way that requires no words, no explanation. You leave me overwhelmed.” Andrea’s voice unable to conceal the quake of her emotions.

Kait said nothing, head bowed, gaze fixed at Andrea’s high heels, silently absorbing her Mistresses praise.

Making sure her LADY had finished but without warning Kaitlyn slowly raised her arms, letting fingers brush along her naked flesh guiding their path across tall sensitive nipples before disappearing behind her neck.

Andrea watched in confusion and concern as her Peaches unbuckled the collar that had rested on her Pet’s throat for a year. Not once had it been removed by anyone other than its owner. Not even her charge dared to remove it. 

“Peaches, what is this?” Andrea’s voice filled with confusion and concern.

With head still bowed and eyes cast downward Kait extended the fully unbuckled collar upwards in Andrea’s direction her hands holding it as an offering while making sure that a part of it never left her throat just in case her offer was refused. Taking a deep breath Kait began reciting words her heart had prepared long ago.

“My LADY, a year ago, at my incessant but naïve teasing, you offered me an opportunity. A chance to explore a very old, misunderstood world full of exotic flavors and intoxicating pleasures.” Kait paused, her voice trembling just a bit. Not so much from nerves as it was admiration.
“You taught me early on that this treasure, as is with all worthy treasures, cannot be had for free. Only a pure, trusting heart forged by dedication, commitment, hard work and absolute trust can unlock the magic of this misunderstood art.” Kait’s voice no longer struggling, her confidence buoyed by pure love n affection.

“You offered me your Collar of Consideration in return for my submission. Each of us giving our gift freely. Each taking the others hand as we embarked on an adventure and each capable of withdrawing anytime.” Kait continued, oblivious to the growing number of gawkers gathering on the bridge.

“You have given me everything of yourself. Your time, knowledge, words and affection.  You are my morning sunshine, my bedtime confession. You are my everything.” Kait paused again., hoping for some clue from Andrea, some word…. anything.

Andrea remained silent, giving her Peaches no guidance. Leaving her own on her own.

“My LADY, I have strived to earn your respect and honor your collar. I know I have stumbled and broken promises. I know I am not without my faults but I have always picked myself up, accepted my mistakes and conducted myself in public in a manner that would bring you honor. All that call me friend or share my room know I belong to you.”  Kait stopped. Swallowed.

Drawing her gaze from Andrea’s Jimmy Choo’s Kait tilts her head slowly upwards searching for her LADY’s eyes.  “I know I am unconventional and perplex you at times. I know I am impetuous and tend to break the rules. I also know it is not my place to be asking you this this question. But I do it anyway.” Kait finally finds Andrea’s waiting eyes as she readies her question.

“Am I worthy of you? Of your time” Of your Collar? Have I proved my commitment to you? Would you have me for more than just a year? Would you be willing to take me for a lifetime? Would you exchange this Collar of Consideration for a permanent one for me?” Kait fell silent.

Her knees now bright red from kneeling on the cold hard cobblestones, legs stinging with numbness from slumber and hands locked between her calf’s n thighs. Kait remained still and quiet. Her eyes the only contact between them. Waiting for Andrea’s reply. Oblivious to everything and everyone else.
« : August 28, 2017, 04:09:37 AM Momma_andrea »

MichelleDK
: 11

Diamond for ever

AOL Instant Messenger - MichelleDK
« #21 : October 06, 2017, 11:02:16 AM »

how do I made like this ? I will like to ask who agree "we slave need to be able to curtsey and kneel for Oure Mistress" I have see in street  man is able to bow, in fack it is discrimination, woman can't curtsey
fifi

Yours angel for sexsy fun
Kaitlyn1989

« #22 : October 06, 2017, 11:28:31 AM »

Hi "Fifi;D  *hugs* I read just bout everything hitting the forum and my Lady_Andrea has taught me the importance of "details" so I call YOU by the NAME your Mistress has given you... for you are no longer Michelle. You have chosen to be her slave, I wish you the passion n commitment to be a worthy one.  ;)

As for me and my Lady_Andrea...... I am not her SLAVE, but her SPOUSE who gifted this very special person to me my submission only because she makes me feel as though I am an ANGEL, her PRINCESS and that makes me want to be her SLUT. She owned my respect and trust well before she owned my flesh.

Yes, I agree.... as do many here, there should be equality in poses across all orientations. But just as in our RL lives, this one is not perfect either. So while we wait.....

You want to know how to " MAKE THIS"?  It is in the feelings n thoughts we have for each other, the time we take and words we use to try to express them to not only our LOVER but also to OURSELVES.

We PLAY in our worlds, but we LIVE in our heads.

I wish upon everyone this experience I share with my Lady_Andrea, I cherish and never take for granted how special we are.

Thanks for dropping bye and once again... welcome to the forum

Have fun exploring yourself

Kait
« : October 06, 2017, 11:37:14 AM Kaitlyn1989 »
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #23 : October 28, 2017, 11:39:58 AM »

Because it deserves to be said again. 
Some people shine their love so fully that we are not afraid to show them our darkness.

I love you, Kait

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #24 : November 17, 2017, 08:39:15 AM »

You know what I love?
Being the reason you are late for work

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #25 : November 19, 2017, 09:37:15 AM »

« : November 19, 2017, 09:55:35 AM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #26 : November 26, 2017, 10:06:04 AM »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #27 : December 01, 2017, 06:29:03 PM »

« : September 09, 2018, 01:48:56 PM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #28 : July 26, 2020, 05:39:33 AM »

Why Introverts Hate Small Talk

https://introvertspring.com/introverts-hate-small-talk/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-real-reason-introverts-dread-small-talk_n_56854922e4b06fa688823798

Helgoe writes in Introvert Power,

“Introverts are energized and excited by ideas. Simply talking about people, what they do and who they know, is noise for the introvert. He’ll be looking between the lines for some meaning, and this can be hard work! Before long, he’ll be looking for a way out of the conversation.”
« : July 26, 2020, 05:44:16 AM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #29 : July 26, 2020, 04:06:15 PM »

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: