*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest 11. O.T.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 11 to be ?   Voting Ends FRI 30 NOV 2015.
1. Blackmail   -3 (10%)
2. Mind Control.   -2 (6.7%)
3. Back to nature   -3 (10%)
4. Leidenschaft.   -2 (6.7%)
5. Christmas Time   -12 (40%)
6. Motor racing   -0 (0%)
7. Super Hero / Villain   -4 (13.3%)
8. Concert   -2 (6.7%)
9. 1950's   -0 (0%)
10. Biker or Bikie theme   -2 (6.7%)
: 28

: Erotic Story Contest 11. O.T.  ( 29836 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #30 : March 01, 2016, 06:39:31 AM »

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11 –  Christmas Time  - IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW ENTRANTS. 

THE STORIES WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON AND THE CONTEST OPEN FOR VOTING.

May I remind all contestants of Rule 7.

7. Due to fairness of voting, contestants should not unduly influence  voters, in any way,  in their decision to vote for their favourite story ,  or to disclose they are the author of their story prior to votes  being cast...  Thank you. This could result in your story being disqualified.

Good Luck to all the Contestants & Thank you too all those who participate & read and vote.  Your time and efforts are always appreciated.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #31 : March 01, 2016, 08:22:15 AM »

Well,   the time is here once again for the launch of the voting for The Erotic Contest Story  -

The stories for Erotic Contest 11 –  Christmas Time  are now published.

I have 8 stories that have been entered in the Erotic Story Contest. Thank you all so much for entering.

May I personally thank each and every one of you for your help and support for making the deadline of Erotic Story Contest 11. Your contributions make it the success it is.

Thank you to martinus (aka mrsexlover) for the poster, he created to launch this contest.  Hugs & Mwahhhhhh.

Many Thanks to the Achat  Gods who sponsor the story contests and provide the prizes.

Thank You to  ALL the authors who decided to compete, the ones who tried to beat the deadline but real life issues intervened- it happens ( BUT, I will get you next time  ) – and all of you who will take the time to read and vote for your favourite story, another Big Thank You.

Every vote is important, it shows the authors you really do care for their efforts and that their stories are very much appreciated.

All of the stories are unique and fantastic in their own right. Each is an achievement in their own right.  So Thank You on my behalf and that of Forum for entering the Erotic Story Contest 11.

There are a mix of authors as usual.   
You all know who you are and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts. Each contest, I lose and gain authors but I will try and keep the contest alive for as long as you are all interested.

Thank you to  my “Anchor Authors" who always enter a story  to show support for me, for Forum and  for unwavering support for the Erotic Story Contests ... Thank you so much. You make the contest successful, your continuing support is very much appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

There are our none native English speakers -  To write a story in a second language and to put it up for a contest  against Native English Speakers is an achievement in itself.  I know, I could never accomplish such a feat or even have the confidence to then put it up for a vote and critique.

So, as Contest Manager – I would like to commend each and every one of you. You have my utmost respect and admiration.  Well Done You.

There are also authors who have the disadvantage of suffering from conditions such as Dyslexia.  Again, to enter a story for the contest when words & concentration are not easy for you, is a FANTASTIC achievement.  You also have my utmost respect and admiration to overcome the difficulties you have & then to reach your goal of a published story entry is awesome.   Well Done You. 

You all know who you are, and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts.

And Thank You to new authors who decided to push themselves on this occasion and submit their very first story for the contest.   Well done and no matter what the outcome of the voting, you are now a published Erotic Author for Achats Forum…  Well done and I hope you enter future contests.

No matter, how the voting falls, and there are always surprises in the Forum Village, as it should be, Please, do not ever be disheartened if your story only attracts a few votes – remember, only one story can be voted for by each Forum Member as a favourite.  Your goal has in fact, already been achieved – you HAVE reached your personal goal of your story being entered and published and you will receive a minimum of A$600, when the voting is concluded.  That makes you a winner already in my eyes.

The top 3 prizes are always a bonus though and with that said,

I proudly present the published stories -   “Christmas Time” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST 11 open for reading and voting...

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL.     AND   HAPPY READING (and wanking).

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > "Christmas Time" THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4096.0.html 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
forbidenadam
: 1

« #32 : March 04, 2016, 06:20:06 PM »

how about a dirty nerd theme like have somethin to do with robots or something like that lmao
ForbiddenEve
: 2

« #33 : March 04, 2016, 07:40:59 PM »

? whom do we give reply to as to what number cause if I respond wont it show up as whom voted for what number? ???
ForbiddenEve
: 2

« #34 : March 04, 2016, 07:49:15 PM »

10 please
Brandybee

« #35 : March 05, 2016, 06:32:56 AM »

Hi Eve, this part of the contest is now closed. The theme voted for by the Forum Village for Contest 11 was Christmas Time.

The topic you need is below where you read & vote for you favourite story.

Thanking you in anticipation for your vote and support for our authors & contest.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests >"Christmas Time" THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11.   
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4096.0.html

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11 IS OPEN FOR voting until SATURDAY 30 APRIL 2016

Brandybee

« #36 : April 30, 2016, 11:23:13 PM »

The voting is now closed. The forum Village have decided the winners. Special thanks to Cassianna for stepping in at the last minute and designing a poster for the Winners to be announced.  Without further ado...   

THE WINNERS FOR THE EROTIC CONTEST 11 CHRISTMAS TIME  ARE :- 

Poster designed and created by Cassianna.

Congratulations to the Winners

1. A$10,000   Winner -   AusWoody       -  Christmas Toy Run.   
2. A$6,000    Runner up -  Tangoracer     -  Secret Santa.    
3. A$3,000    Third Place -  Vaughan     - Christening The Aqua Pirate.  

Achat have been informed and Prizes and submission rewards should be awarded to your accounts soon.
Thank you to all who took part andthose  who helped behind the scenes to help organise it all.
Your support is always appreciated.

« : May 01, 2016, 01:23:16 AM Brandybee »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #37 : May 01, 2016, 03:20:09 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS 

Woody  for winning  it was a great story :) I voted for it
to Vaughan great for coming third with your first story contest

And to all the other writes well done for taking the time and doing the work to enter.

And  a big hand to Brandybee  for running it again 

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #38 : May 01, 2016, 04:51:21 AM »

YOU BEWDY FINALLY CRACKED IT

CONGRATULATIONS TO

TANGORACER
&
VAUGHAN

GREAT JOB TO YOU BOTH

`special congrats to all entrants great stories all

ty  Brandy for organising and running another great comp

« : May 01, 2016, 04:56:47 AM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
jayc
: 1600

« #39 : May 01, 2016, 09:51:02 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR PODIUM WINNERS  Auswoody, Tangoracer and Vaughan

I present our winner, Auswoody with the coveted Tweed writers jacket with leather elbow patches. Stone added the shirt since you don't seem to own any   ;D
Stone
: 1842

« #40 : May 01, 2016, 12:36:50 PM »

Congratulations to the Winners

1.  Winner -   AusWoody       -  Christmas Toy Run.   
2.  Runner up -  Tangoracer     -  Secret Santa.     
3.  Third Place -  Vaughan     - Christening The Aqua Pirate. 

Your stories were amazing.

CHEERS!

Well Done to all those who took part. I enjoyed reading all the stories and hope you all continue to write and publish in forum for all our enjoyment. Thank you everyone.

Covems
: 1688

« #41 : May 01, 2016, 02:13:57 PM »

Congratulations to all the entries... I enjoyed every one of them

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #42 : May 01, 2016, 02:32:37 PM »

Congrats to the winners AusWoody, Tango and Vaughan!

Thanks for every author and for everybody who has voted - you all make it a big success :)

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #43 : May 02, 2016, 12:56:37 AM »

8) Congratulations to the Winners  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #44 : May 02, 2016, 03:55:44 AM »

Congratulations to the winner and to all the friends who enter a story! Thanks for the support!

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: