*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest 11. O.T.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 11 to be ?   Voting Ends FRI 30 NOV 2015.
1. Blackmail   -3 (10%)
2. Mind Control.   -2 (6.7%)
3. Back to nature   -3 (10%)
4. Leidenschaft.   -2 (6.7%)
5. Christmas Time   -12 (40%)
6. Motor racing   -0 (0%)
7. Super Hero / Villain   -4 (13.3%)
8. Concert   -2 (6.7%)
9. 1950's   -0 (0%)
10. Biker or Bikie theme   -2 (6.7%)
: 28

: Erotic Story Contest 11. O.T.  ( 29965 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : October 06, 2015, 03:00:08 PM »

And vote for the theme you would write a story about ;)

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #16 : October 08, 2015, 10:09:11 AM »

I am not a writer  ::)

But some that I would read would be so  good 
I would like a 50 or biker

its so hard but maybe  a biker= 50s time story  ::)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : October 20, 2015, 04:09:35 AM »

Honestly talking, blackmail and mind control can be two theme linked very close to each other.......if it was me, I had put them together!

Oh, well.....anyway, it's impressivo that I don't had read the theme for next contest and I have recently started a project about blackmail subject....lol! It's life!   ;D
« : November 16, 2015, 04:51:47 AM hentaiboy69 »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #18 : October 20, 2015, 05:48:28 AM »

What is a   Leidenschaft ?

They all look good to me  .

A good writer can work  all of them in to one  :D

All it takes is a creative imagination  Lots of time

I  know I can write    :Pbut  dont have the time and  after spell cheek   :D  it take me  a year aside my copyrights  ...I pass

To Some amazing writer applause good work  ,   keep the pen moving and a cup of  coffee  hot

I picked   Back to nature ....  thinking thinking   its funny  how it pops in my head    but not on the pen
« : October 20, 2015, 07:12:21 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #19 : October 20, 2015, 06:33:18 AM »

What story theme would you like our Achat & Forum writers to use in the next story contest?

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11 SUGGESTIONS TO DATE

1. Blackmail The victim has no choice but to do as she / he is told
2. Mind Control. When someone can control your mind and body and whether you remember it, eg Hypnosis, special powers from self or artefact.
3. Back to nature - Eg  camping trips, survival trips, deserted islands,  crystal lake type stories ; cast away with more then a football
4. Leidenschaft. - When love is combined with hate. Pleasure with suffering. Passion with destruction. Emotion with reason. Lust with self control...
5. Christmas Time - many variations... Office Party, Home from College, Vacation. sitting at home alone - masturbation scene  :o)
6. Motor racing - cars / F1/ Indy / bikes / Isle of Mann TT / boats /gokarts
7. Super Hero / Villain. eg- our hero has a super power that saves the day or wants to take over the world, with some super sex thrown in lol
8. Concert - includes Backstage, stage, auditorium, open air etc...
9. 1950's -  the era of rock & roll, the cold war, Greasers, Beatniks and television.
10. Biker or Bikie theme           --Biker Club
                                                --Biker corrupts and makes a sweet lil innocent girl his Bitch.
                                                --Biker shows an ordinary urban Housewife the wild side of life shes always fantasized about.
                                                --Biker breaksdown side of road and Daddys sweet lil angel of a daughter stops and offers him a ride.
                                               --Car full of young coeds breaksdown and along comes a Biker.
                                               --Biker and the Preachers daughter fall in love.

That's the  10 :)   Thank you everyone for those wonderful suggestions, all very interesting.

No more suggestions now though. I'll open the poll up for the vote to decide the theme for Erotic Story Contest 11..

SEE ABOVE. Please vote for the theme that inspires you and gets your juices flowing ... May the best theme win   :P :P :P

@ FoxyRoxxy ...See 4 above ... its basically passions and opposing forces... 

@HB  Lots of themes could be linked but I like to separate them for the moment for the vote. Once we know the winning theme.. I'll outline more what the theme could mean :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #20 : October 20, 2015, 07:43:20 AM »

Voted for the Concert theme  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #21 : October 20, 2015, 11:18:15 AM »

I want the Christmas Time for I am feeling festive  :P

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee

« #22 : November 10, 2015, 06:06:24 PM »

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR YOU FAVOURITE  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11 THEME

Just 20 days left to read & Vote.   DEADLINE  is  MONDAY 30 NOV.

See above to vote and ...

Here's the links for you to check out the contest rules -  Who knows, maybe you will be inspired to write and enter your work in the next contest  :)

Here’s the contest rules.
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

I do hope you are inspired and hopefully look forward to receiving a naughty story off you in the furture. 

Please vote and show your support.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #23 : November 16, 2015, 04:56:05 AM »

mmm, seems like we already have a winner..... "Christmas time" is far away from the second one! Not a theme I like particularly, but I'm sure it offer lots of idea for a good story....will see!
« : November 23, 2015, 03:32:39 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee

« #24 : November 25, 2015, 06:46:39 AM »

COUNTDOWN TO VOTE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE THEME FOR THE NEXT EROTIC STORY CONTEST (#11)

Just 5 days left to Vote FOR THE NEW THEME.   DEADLINE  is  MONDAY 30 NOV.

See top of this page to vote and ... If this whets your appetite for a story...

Check out -  the contest rules -  Who knows, maybe you will be inspired to write and enter your work in the next contest  :)

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.

I do hope you are inspired and hopefully look forward to receiving a naughty story off you in the future. 

Once the theme is decided by the Forum Village for Erotic Story Contest 11, it will be open for story submissions in December.   Watch this topic for further details.

Brandybee

« #25 : November 26, 2015, 03:21:57 AM »

COUNTDOWN TO VOTE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE THEME FOR THE NEXT EROTIC STORY CONTEST (#11)

Just 4 days left to Vote FOR THE NEW THEME. DEADLINE is MONDAY 30 NOV.

See top of this page to vote and ... If this whets your appetite for a story...

Check out -  the contest rules -  Who knows, maybe you will be inspired to write and enter your work in the next contest  :)

I do hope you are inspired and hopefully look forward to receiving a naughty story off you in the future. 

Once the theme is decided by the Forum Village for Erotic Story Contest 11, it will be open for story submissions in December.   Watch this topic for further details.

Brandybee

« #26 : November 30, 2015, 03:35:08 PM »

The voting has now been closed. Forum has decided the new theme for Erotic Story Contest 11.
Poster designed and created by the fabulous Martinus.  Thank you. Mwahhhhh

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11 IS OPEN FOR STORY SUBMISSIONS FROM TUESDAY 1 DECEMBER 2015 until  MONDAY 29 FEBRUARY 2016 (Leap Year)

Here's  the rules to enter

« : November 30, 2015, 03:37:56 PM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #27 : February 07, 2016, 02:59:22 AM »

A reminder for the Christmas Time Erotic Story Contest.    Deadline for Story Submisisons is  Monday 29 February 2016

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11 IS OPEN FOR STORY SUBMISSIONS FROM TUESDAY 1 DECEMBER 2015 until  MONDAY 29 FEBRUARY 2016 (Leap Year)

Brandybee

« #28 : February 21, 2016, 03:24:06 PM »

COUNTDOWN TO DEADLINE ...  8 DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR STORY TO ME.

A reminder for the Christmas Time Erotic Story Contest.    Deadline for Story Submisisons is  Monday 29 February 2016

Brandybee

« #29 : February 28, 2016, 02:52:56 PM »

COUNTDOWN TO DEADLINE ...  1 DAY LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR STORY TO ME.

A reminder for the Christmas Time Erotic Story Contest.    Deadline for Story Submisisons is tomorrow, Monday 29 February 2016

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: