*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Art of the Blowjob
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Art of the Blowjob  ( 9534 )
Misdevious
: 367

« : October 03, 2015, 01:05:19 AM »

Ok, a little shameless self plug. I'm strongly considering on writing a how-to book on blowjobs.  I've tried erotic fiction....I am just too much of a non-fiction writer to really get it the way I like it.  However, I've started posting my ideas on my tumblr in order to get some feedback.  Not carefully edited or anything yet, just more of fun, quick, blog posts.  Anyway, I think it would be appreciated by this group, and, personally, I'd love feedback.  I am curiously needy when I write in ways I'm not with other things, I crave feedback, positive or constructively critical. 

Anyway, here's a link to that specific page on my tumblr. http://misdevious1.tumblr.com/tagged/artofbj/chrono

I'd really super appreciate if you can check it out!

p.s.  I've deleted my other tumblr post in favor of this one.
Misdevious
: 367

« #1 : October 09, 2015, 12:52:53 PM »

I'm going to post one of my articles to read here to see if it tickles your fancy at all.

I am working on a longer post for The Art of the Blow Job series that will work on ways to begin a blowjob (busy week so that will come when it comes!)  I just happened to see this little gif and it’s a perfect example of a hand technique that is a huge favorite of every man I’ve ever gone down on.  By the way, it’s also a great handjob technique.  I call it the twist and shout.

This is only good with a WELL lubricated penis.  If your blowjob is on the dry side, grab some coconut oil  or your favorite edible lube before you attempt it.

To start with, take one hand (your weaker one) and gently pull his skin taut and hold it pulled back at the base of his cock, kind of like your fingers are a cock ring.  This works for cut and uncut men, so don’t get lazy because your man is circumcised.  This has the effect of exposing more of the nerves on his penis to your touch.  This way of preparing his cock for your touch can be used with many other techniques as well, it just really makes the Twist and Shout intense.  Vice versa, the twist can be done without pulling the skin taut if your man’s glans is too sensitive for direct contact.

Now that his skin is gently taut, wrap your hand around the base of his cock so that your thumb is straight out from your body, the back of your hand points to your body.  If you’re right handed twist your hand over the skin counter-clockwise as you slide up, try to gauge it so that by the time you reach the head of his penis (or wherever your mouth is near the top) the backs of your fingers now face your body.  On the way back down, reverse it and go clockwise.  Lefties do exactly the same, just switching around clockwise and counter-clockwise. This is a bit fuller of a motion than is displayed in the gif, but think back on all those little nerves I just advised you to expose, they aren’t getting left out of the party and your twisting hand will make sure they all get sensation. Of course, you can make it a bigger or smaller twist based on your personal tastes.

As for your mouth, you can now do whatever you like, but make sure that his dick stays constantly well lubricated.  I typically do this by pooling some saliva in my mouth and using my lips to push it down his shaft.  Spitting can be really hot too though.  As for me, and what I like to do best, is give him a minute just to enjoy my hands, then escalate from there, teasing with my tongue, suckling the head or keeping my lips right above my hand as I stroke up and down his cock.

Remember that hand you have sitting there holding his skin back? Try extending your last three fingers, keeping your forefinger and thumb holding that skin back, to fondle over and under his balls or give a squeeze, while you stroke and suck.

One handed twist and shout-for the sensitive

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #2 : January 04, 2016, 12:43:43 PM »

Wowww Misdevious
Im amazed
I took a look at your link , i must admit i have to learn , great job ....well great blowjob :)

]

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : September 05, 2016, 02:00:24 PM »

It is nice to learn more 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: