*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Latex catsuits request for talented artists
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Latex catsuits request for talented artists  ( 15332 )
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« : October 12, 2015, 12:31:41 PM »

Little request to our creative and talented artists - two latex suits:
closed (no open breast, no naked neck) Street clothing with closed zipper, sex clothing with open zipper.In black, red, yellow, white colors.

Cloak is not needed, only shoes and suit with corset.  ::)

OH PLEASE!!!
ALSO KITTY EARS!  :D

zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : October 15, 2015, 11:44:52 AM »

Oh My God Jasmine.   YESS.  Amazing Idea. To have a Latex Catsuit that is totally enclosed in Street Wear and only open when your lover opens the zip for Sex Clothing is MIND BLOWING!!!!   But, have the option to leave the Hood Off.

Corsets over a catsuit is just so SEXY Too !!!  Especially when it is a different colour.

So, designers, can you do this, is it possible ?

Oh. One more thing,  Bianca Beauchamp is my Second Most Favourite Latex Fashion Model.   :D

Wish
: 34

« #2 : October 17, 2015, 09:46:02 AM »

Hello sweet cat, I'll try to do something about it, I quite like the idea too.
I'm not sure about the latex coat tho, I don't think it would work with the default texture maps
AnniSilver
: 121

« #3 : October 18, 2015, 12:16:19 PM »

OMG latex lol, not that I don't like it, but it's so difficult to get the texture right  :-\

When I first opened the clothes editor I accidentally got the texture A-team uses for their latex things, but I don't fu....remember what I did !!!   ;D ;D ;D

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
Wish

« #4 : October 19, 2015, 02:44:36 AM »

well it seems the problem is not so much the texture. There's no texture map for head / mask and you can only do facial makeup but it doesn't cover the hair so sadly, unless they provide more tools, it is beyond my level to do something about the mask and that's quite sad as  it's my favorite part in the pictures you posted.

Here is my first attemp for the catsuit with basic double textures for the latex and the aligator leather part :p

http://postimg.org/image/uyhadksxb/
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #5 : October 19, 2015, 02:49:25 AM »

Beautiful

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zuzannah
: 1379

« #6 : October 19, 2015, 05:47:00 AM »

That is Awesome.  And I mean TOTALLY AWESOME.  LOVE IT.   :-* :-* :-*

Can you make the Corset a Different Colour ?  Or not.  Or even better the Bones of the Corset a different Colour.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #7 : October 19, 2015, 05:56:51 AM »

Hi,

Maybe that will work with the existing latex mask?
There will be no ears and I don't find it too pretty either!

Very good work Wish  :)

I have all the latex clothes but I don't wear them often because people think I'm a dominatrix while I am not  ;D
Why the sub, normal girls will not like latex? huh why?  ::)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
AnniSilver

« #8 : October 19, 2015, 06:12:19 AM »

Quote from: Nat33
I have all the latex clothes but I don't wear them often because people think I'm a dominatrix while I am not   ;D
Why the sub, normal girls will not like latex? huh why?   ::)

Haha, same thing here......I mix the latex clothes with other styles, so nobody puts me in a drawer, like we say in Germany  :D

This is great work wish, I already knew that the mask wouldn't be possible (yea it's a shame) and I'm happy that you took this latex request  ;D, so I don't have to try it  ::) ;) Just kidding!!!!! No seriously, no kidding :P :-* :D

Wish

« #9 : October 19, 2015, 06:50:22 AM »

well yes it might just be fine with existing mask, but I kind of like the cat ears, would have been nice to have it as an option too
Also I would have loved to be able to cover the neck :/

The corset needs more work indeed, maybe some red bones  as zuzannah suggests
AnniSilver

« #10 : October 19, 2015, 07:07:50 AM »

You run against open doors Wish ^^, I SO would like to have ALL maps, men and shemale included! And cover the damn neck too!  ;D

And I would like them to edit the given mesh maps for the shoes.....(I didn't look at them the last time, maybe they did it without advertising, in this case I apologize  ::) ) only the mesh maps for the boots are the right ones.

jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #11 : October 19, 2015, 11:54:54 AM »

Wow!!! PERRRFECT! Just need that shiny texture and your creation will be in my wardrobe 200%  ;D :D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH WISH! *HUGS* MEOW!

AnniSilver

« #12 : October 19, 2015, 12:21:42 PM »

The height map (shiny texture) is already on it, you talk about the texture achat is using? We don't know with what and how they do their latex effect, I made it accidentally the first time I tried the editor, but I don't remember what I did :D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #13 : October 19, 2015, 12:25:20 PM »

Don't forget that sometimes AChat modifie the textures in game, it's arrived in the past, I don't know why ? and I don't know now !

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
AnniSilver

« #14 : October 19, 2015, 12:32:48 PM »

Oh yes, this is true! Maybe they would do it with this latex suit too  ;D

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: