*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Ways to combat gift whores
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Ways to combat gift whores  ( 13358 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« #30 : November 28, 2015, 04:50:49 AM »

if i were to pay achat now, i would be saying i am fine with the current situation (and i am not). you shouldn't pay for prem, if you are unhappy with the amount of lgbt poses. if they implement what you want, then pay them.

on another note, it's hard to suggest things, when they block free users from the forum. once i got a gift, i was able to join the forum. that doesn't help anything either.

Good point.

I like coming here. (I actually look forward to it)  Even if it's to just change my clothes (free users can't do that).  And at the moment only guys are interested in me,  (The poses are better though, for my style of play).  But,  I'm having a lot of FUN (And I Mean A LOT OF FUN) with the few I room with.  Even though I'm a Guy myself and would never have a relationship with one in RL.  (Work that one out, confusing Eh.  But,  Who Cares).   :D  I won't room with other Shemales until the poses have increased to a fair number, compared to the others.

This doesn't mean that I have become uninterested in the appeal.  I want poses for all.

The ACHAT team do come here but, not very regularly, only when something goes wrong or like a bug fix.  But, it would be better if they just perused the Forum and said they liked an idea or not.

I've only been asked for Money once all the time I've been here (Approximately 8 months. And that wasn't to Room either)  :D  I quote "Could you Lend me $50 so I can go Prem"  I obviously said No.  We chatted for a few minutes.  And she asked me that.  Trying to soften me up.  Hehehe.

So, I don't really know about the gift whores Running Rampant as you say.  It might because, they look at me and think I look like I have No Money anyway.  She's Spent it all on Clothes.  ::)  :D  ;D

Keep sharing your ideas Alley  ;)  and add to others peoples topics if you want to.  It what keeps this part off the Forum Active.  But, just be prepared to wait for a long time for the ideas to come out.  If they ever do.
« : November 28, 2015, 05:14:58 AM zuzannah »

cd_whore

« #31 : November 28, 2015, 08:29:43 AM »

thanks zuzannah,

understood. i don't deal with the whores myself either. i block them before they even get to me. but there are a lot of gift whore and can you help with prem and buy my pics for gift profiles. i would hate to be playing as a prem guy on here. that was what i was trying to help with.

the other sites i have checked out have few lbgt members. most sites are geared to mf and you are lucky if there is a shemale gender. so you end up with a lot of fake female players.

the ideas i posed in both threads were an attempt at helping all this. if people enjoyed playing as free, prem, or vip more people would stay. if you look at the profile distribution there are few prem and a ton of free. most people don't log on much and give up on the game. so it's hard to build up a lbgt community like that.

having a light weight persistent chat ability could help. because users could at least sort of be online more often. if you had filters you could easily see who is in your interest groups. and shoot them a message. or at a minimum arrange meeting times in game with friends etc... so anyways all the ideas are to build up the user base (ie get more users) including lgbt. i rarely see homo guys on here. and there are so few on at one time that they check the place out leave and never come back.

one person said there are happy long time users. well that is great but there are few of them. there are a ton of free users come go and never be seen again. doing something about that will help achat make more money which is what they want first and foremost.

just in the last year two more vsg came onto the seen. so there is more competition. if achat sits and does nothing they will get left behind. also those long time prem members are most likely here because they dumped a ton of money into poses and such. you aren't just going to walk away from that unless you can afford to. so that is not necessarily a ringing endorsement of a job well done.

i think everyone will benefit from more users, easy to find users you want to talk with, less gift whores, more enjoyable sex, having a use for free users. those are the types of things i have talked about in both threads.

achat certainly has the most sex poses, they have nice rooms, and i like the profile to room concept. the poker room is a nice addition, the meeting place not so much. to me the meeting place is the complete opposite of looking at a profile and then striking up a conversation. it is more like a real time blind date. the blind date was a nice add on. but i had one guy see my avatar invite me over and we talk and he doesn't realize i'm a shemale (that was in the meeting place). i like the idea of being able to walk around and stuff in the rooms but the meeting place to me doesn't fit with the game. it could be good for a party type concept where you don't go off to have sex in rooms. or a group sex type of thing. but as is doesn't make sense to me.
« : November 28, 2015, 08:32:18 AM cd_whore »
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: