*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Looking for men to play in group
« previous next »
: [1]
: Looking for men to play in group  ( 7695 )
LIA85
: 1

Hello i like be dominate by men in group

« : January 16, 2016, 12:17:17 PM »

Like to be dominated by men in group invite me to play with a Nice sex toy on all my body everywhere you want

French is better but i like to be fucked by anybody

I like to be dominated men woman in group i like hard sex and be fucked like a bitch
Attila_85
: 9

« #1 : July 06, 2016, 11:40:28 AM »

This seems to be a recurring problem within our community, despite the language(s) one is fluent in. I know with my own experiences with female lovers, that finding a second male partner can be difficult a (if not an impossible) task. There are many female (and shemale) members who enjoy MMF (or MMS) encounters. However the Males willing to engage in these 3some combinations (though there are many) can be hard to find. Perhaps it would be possible to add a note/flag to the profile pages that would indicate whether or not a member of whatever gender is open to and willing to join in the various 3some combinations. And if not this could also be indicated. It would certainly make finding partners for group sex much easier and less time consuming. Anyone else agree?
mormont
: 11

« #2 : January 16, 2017, 05:30:49 PM »

Like to be dominated by men in group invite me to play with a Nice sex toy on all my body everywhere you want

French is better but i like to be fucked by anybody

Hi Lia, I'm here. I'm an experienced guy... ;-)

(Szia Attila  I'm from hun... :-)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: