*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Under the arm on the new Catsuit
« previous next »
: [1]
: Under the arm on the new Catsuit  ( 7322 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : January 16, 2016, 12:34:29 PM »

Anyone else see it.  I know it's only a small thing but, it is a little distracting. It is under BOTH arms and it looks like a tear between the main body and the sleeves.  This doesn't occur on the other sleeved Catsuits so, hopefully it'll be a quick fix.   :-* :-*

Sometimes its a really big gap, other times you can hardly see it.
« : January 16, 2016, 02:10:24 PM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : January 17, 2016, 10:44:47 AM »

Maybe you got too much muscles?  ::)  Hope it will be fixed soon

zuzannah

« #2 : January 17, 2016, 01:21:59 PM »

I hope it will be fixed too.

It is a fantastic, wonderful outfit and it would be a shame if it's not fixed.

zuzannah

« #3 : January 18, 2016, 02:34:24 PM »

I've found another place where its torn too.

When worn as a sex outfit.  Looks like the join between crotch and top of the leg.

That is only some of it.  It was bigger Put I couldn't catch it in time.   :P

Its on both sides and it looks like it runs down the end of the Corset.  Where the wire is at the bottom.

But I have also noticed that in Free Chat.  Its fine.  Only in Room and in the Meeting Place I get this.

I've notified Support.  No Reply yet though.
« : January 18, 2016, 03:18:34 PM zuzannah »

Lover

« #4 : January 19, 2016, 05:10:19 PM »

Give them a few days

zuzannah

« #5 : January 26, 2016, 05:44:22 AM »

I sent support another message yesterday and got a reply the same day.  Which is nice.

But,  I don't know if I should copy their reply and put it on here.  :-\  Is it the right thing to do ? I don't know.

I'm going to. BUT, if it's wrong of me to do this, then please remove it. 

They replied with :-

Hi,

sorry it seems we cannot correct the problem easily.
Regards,
AChat support

Lover

« #6 : January 27, 2016, 04:16:04 PM »

It's ok to post this Zu :)

zuzannah

« #7 : February 18, 2016, 05:13:30 AM »

I know I haven't put anything here for a while.  I've being thinking on how to put it.  :P  Don't want to get in any trouble.  ::)

Cannot correct the problem easy.

Is anyone else thinking the same thing as me, because to me, it says

"We know about the problem but we aren't going to do anything about it."  or "not bothered about it."

This is the first piece of clothing I've noticed the glitch / problem on.  But,  now I know what to look for, it is on a lot of clothing.  Girls as well as Guys.

There is a solution to this though, if you are as picky as me that is.  Don't wear anything with sleeves.  :D  :D

But, I will continue to wear things with sleeves though,  especially this catsuit (I Love it).  You just have to try to ignore it but, your eye is drawn to it when in the Meeting Places.

One other thing.  Wasn't it JFK who quoted  "not because they are easy, but because they are hard."  (His Moon Speech).  Pretty inspirational stuff I think.   ;)

Oh yeah before I go again.   :D  This is the 2nd / 3rd week that there hasn't been an update on Wednesday.  Just saying that's all.  Hehehe.  Maybe the ACHAT team is working on this problem as we speak.    :o

Lover

« #8 : February 18, 2016, 10:16:01 AM »

I just read it as "We know the problem, but can't fix it" either cause they don't know or it would be very exhausting and they don't have any free ressources. Just hope they check the next ones before they publish it.

Maybe we get an update today or tomorrow? I hope ;)

zuzannah

« #9 : February 18, 2016, 12:33:49 PM »

I just read it as "We know the problem, but can't fix it" either cause they don't know or it would be very exhausting and they don't have any free ressources. Just hope they check the next ones before they publish it.

Maybe we get an update today or tomorrow? I hope ;)

Oh yeah.  I didn't think of that reason.  ::) ::).   Hehehe.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: