*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hi kaitlyn here
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: hi kaitlyn here  ( 37040 )
jayc
: 1600

« #45 : September 19, 2017, 10:32:10 AM »

Good news indeed :)

Stone and myself  send our support and hope for a speedy recovery.
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #46 : September 19, 2017, 02:31:34 PM »

GREAT NEWS
so glad she is responding to treatment :)
thanks for the update Andi

still sending positives to our freind Kait

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Eidamir
: 84

« #47 : September 19, 2017, 10:19:31 PM »

Thanks for the update.
I'm glad she is doing better.
Still praying for her fully recovery.

The worlds needs you, Kait, so bring your shiny smile upon us soon.

Zoë

Look into my eyes, break through the surface, reach my soul and see who I am.
Fighting for more poses for the LGBT comunity!
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #48 : September 20, 2017, 04:00:45 AM »

I got a message this morning...

MY BABY IS AWAKE!!

"My head and body broken n hurting but healing. We humans may be fragile but we are resilient. Not sure how long I must stay, just know they won't let me fly home until certain there is no risk of cerebral swelling. My head took quite a hit. Good thing I have a really "hard" head "

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #49 : September 20, 2017, 05:23:58 AM »

this is great news,, again she has made me smile

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #50 : September 20, 2017, 06:44:06 AM »

Oh god what a wonderful message, Andrea...thanks for keeping us up to date.
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #51 : September 20, 2017, 08:40:52 AM »

GREAT NEWS  thanks for the update

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
zuzannah
: 1379

« #52 : September 20, 2017, 10:04:33 AM »

Great News !!

:-* :-*

Pandorra
: 507

« #53 : September 20, 2017, 11:02:31 AM »

Thanks god!

Eidamir
: 84

« #54 : September 21, 2017, 12:24:38 AM »

Great news, indeed.
I'm glad to hear that she's still the same Kait that makes us smile and hope she can fly back home soon.

Thanks, Andrea, for sharing her message and for keeping us updated on her condition.

Zoë

Look into my eyes, break through the surface, reach my soul and see who I am.
Fighting for more poses for the LGBT comunity!
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #55 : September 21, 2017, 02:42:57 AM »

Welcome news indeed.
Speedy recovery wishes and hopes to see you back soon.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #56 : September 21, 2017, 02:07:25 PM »

More stuff from Kait...

BOO..... I Love you

I am now walking around, albeit very slowly and in a bit of discomfort. My ribs now yelling louder than my other aches, I broke 3 of them on my left side but none punctured my lung. Lucky girl here.

Even though I have done nothing but lay in a hospital bed for over 10 days, I have little energy and sleep most of the day. Just like my kitties.

I hope to be discharged Saturday, I still have to pass a couple tests and brain scans first. *Fingers n toes all crossed.

I can't wait to get home.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #57 : September 21, 2017, 11:45:24 PM »

Thanks for the update, Andrea...it's great news that she might get out of hospital soon. I keep my fingers crossed for her.
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #58 : September 22, 2017, 06:52:44 PM »

Momma will to tell Kaitlyn that we are all thinking of her and like Laura said we have we have everything crossed for her but not my legs. give her all our love 

Kaitlyn1989

« #59 : September 23, 2017, 11:28:40 AM »

A rare thing we share, this small precious world of ours. A reality of thoughts from across our planet, all so very different yet sharing one thing. A search that brought us here.

I have had much happen this year, it has rocked my world. Not to say in a “bad” way, except for my most recent misadventure, but more like a shock to my reality n perspective. From predictable n comfortable too quite the opposite…. my world set free to go on its own, forcing me to keep up. But deep within all this change and chaos some things hold fast and shine as beacons. These are my family. My friends. Those I have come to know in this indescribable place. You are my beacons of Love.

Now FREE of hospital and in possession of my Lappy’s “USA” power adapter, I am able to return to this world for the first time since my “vacation” haha. I am greeted by Posts and PM’s filled with concern n “well wishes” from those I know very well to those I know only from their posts. Each containing love and positive energy. I am as overwhelmed in their numbers and the warmth contained as I was when runover by a wall of water that day I was knocked out. This world filled with thoughts n feelings embodied in words is no less real in my heart or mind than any other reality. Words not just heard but felt.

Most of you know I am a believer in Karma and the power of spirituality. Well …. I am now much more so. I have not the skill to describe this, I only know it is “real” and acknowledge this to you. I have felt your touch. Your goodwill leaves me humbled.

I thank “ALL” of you here n now for thinking of me, taking the time to share your thoughts and lifting my spirit. I will personally Thank each of you again in a PM, a Hugging embrace or perhaps a Snuggle in bed as soon as I return to the States and can log into Achatville.

I have said it before; this Forum is a sanctuary for me, a peephole into another world and a wellspring of spiritual energy. It is a powerful drug, I find myself addicted. As for the “The Game” ….. it is more like my “Playground”.

From my heart …. THANK YOU

Love, Kaitlyn
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: