*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MFF. Threesome Love Stick For Two (Giant Cock)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think it's worth it?
***** YES MUST HAVE   -3 (18.8%)
**** An excellent add   -2 (12.5%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -1 (6.3%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -7 (43.8%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -3 (18.8%)
: 14

: MFF. Threesome Love Stick For Two (Giant Cock)  ( 7578 )
Lover
: 10350

« : March 29, 2016, 02:45:43 PM »

349A$

Please post the actions
« : May 18, 2021, 08:48:32 PM jayc »

icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« #1 : March 29, 2016, 04:28:47 PM »

This kind of pose testifies to the laziness and inability to implement new creative ideas

Clear : NO

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2 : March 30, 2016, 09:32:18 AM »

I think its a good one for swinger

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : March 30, 2016, 11:26:24 AM »

I'm not going to say much about this since it's not my orientation but,  seeing this brings on a feeling of dread.

I am suddenly getting a horrible feeling that all of the M F F poses will now get this "upgrade".   AND the LGBT poses to be put on hold, so to speak.  Now that the News headline has been changed to "AChat gets every week something new!" instead of two things new every week.

Good for some I suppose but..... I don't know about what everyone else thinks but I think these are a waste of money.

Only to be used for a laugh once in a while in my opinion and then stored away collecting dust with the rest of them.

I suppose one good thing goes from this.  If you don't like it you can keep your money longer.

Kaitlyn1989

« #4 : March 30, 2016, 11:52:21 AM »

Newbie here, only two months so as you can imagine everything is still so amazing to me.
But after reading Zuzannah's post I was inspired to comment.

I would rather see the incredible skills of the Achat tech squad working on the following issues n experiences rather than on unrealistic male organs:

- find a way to eliminate the "looping" through initial pose action when changing subsequent actions
     - starting all poses and actions in a "static" or stationary state rather than "full steam ahead", hehe
     - more unique type experiences or settings; like bathing, cuddling/snuggling, blind folded in light bonds

anything that can enhance the game or improve the realism n flow is more important than a "giant cock" version.

Just my input, I really have no complaints.... having fun.
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #5 : April 01, 2016, 12:35:11 PM »

I am not gonna comment this pose, i buy that, but i didnt use it yet  ::)

Any volunteers?

:P

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Kaitlyn1989

« #6 : April 01, 2016, 02:26:09 PM »

Don't coming knocking on my door. I see you pull that thing out and I'm running in the other direction.
Only have so much room.  :o *giggles*
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : April 16, 2016, 10:53:37 PM »

Voted a big NO for few reasons .

1 : Like icebox said , this kind of update show that devs have reached the limit of what they can imagine for hétéros . And as they don't want to add anymore poses for LGT+B orientations , this update is just made for the ones who are complexed by the size of their "thing" :D

2 : It's not a lesbian pose so it have no interrest to me :)

3 : Hmmm ... Sériously devs , try to change the one who give the name to the poses . What is this uggly name "Love stick for two" ? lol

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: