*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Is Achat Fantasy Game or Real Life Episode....
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is Achat Fantasy Game or Real Life Episode....  ( 9023 )
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« : March 31, 2016, 06:14:08 AM »

To Everyone that's going to read this.........
                                                                    I'm not going to say name's or trying to insult people.............
                                                                                                                                                                      This is my opinion and my opinion ONLY !!!

I'm on Achat for a year now, and in the beginning it was all about fucking, meeting new people and just to have Fun right?

Fantasy Game is for me about doing things i will never or maybe want to do in real life, but here its easier cause I can be anyone I want to be, do whatever i want to do. And others might be her for the real thing to find true love......but we need to have Fun doing it.....

For some of us this even is escape from real life ( like me :) ) just to have Fun.....and by saying that let me come to the point that i want to be at........ :o

For a year now i met allot of people, some i like, mostly all and some i don't like, just because its my right not to like everyone! But believe me most of them i like, the others i just ignore.
Why cant we just try to stay out of the people's way that we don't like? If you live in a town and theirs someone you don't like, you dont go their when that person is their or you just make like you don't see him/her....
I know we all get to involve in the person in here but just like in real life we also have our bad days and don't really feel like talking to someone that day or evening.... Why cant you just ignore that friend or person for that day?
Now people go and create new profiles with that person name only to add a dot or a "s" to the name.....to try and make the game unpleasant for that person or person's...We go and bad mouth people (friends) in meeting places just to prove a point or to show everyone how loooong have you been on Achat and what Miracles they can achieve by ruining that person fun time or maybe even the only time they ever get close to people and friends on Achat...

So I'm asking, begging on my knees.............we are small community of FRIENDS here on Achat... Example: If i don't want to talk to "Nick' today then DON'T, If i DON'T want to see "Nick" Look the other way...

I hate it when Friends Fight, cause the tongue is the only weapon we have here..and believe me please None of us now how bad it might be in that Friend of yours life! And that may end up in that person taking his/hers own life cause the day when they wanted to have a friend the tongue went and killed it all!

I lost a friend cause she believed a guy that would give her the world and promise her everything found out he was married and had laid to her the whole time!

Sooooooo Pretyyyyyy Pleaseeeeee................Lets Just have FUN!!!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : March 31, 2016, 06:43:38 AM »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : March 31, 2016, 09:21:08 AM »

I completely agree. And I have asked myself the same question a lot. Unfortunately those idiots, who should ask the same, don't think about. They come just to destroy other people fun. Why? My idea is, they are loser and don't get anything done in rl. Here they can be brave, hidden after a mask and being anonymous.
Every day a fool is born - sad but true. We only can focus on all the good people here and make sure, to meet more nice friends than idiots.
Let's start now

zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : March 31, 2016, 11:53:13 AM »

I love the people I know here.  And it's not all about sex.  There are people on my friends list that I will (probably) never room with. FACT.

BUT,  there are always people that will try to spoil your / my fun.  Its the way of life I'm afraid.  And they take some weird pleasure in doing so.  Why ? I don't know.

You are right about using this as an escape.  Surprise, surprise I'm not a Shemale in real life.  I love being one here.  To be something I will never be.  I love my clothes and my looks and I hope others do too.  I have been called a lot of names here for being honest and telling HETERO guys that I'm a guy myself in Real Life.  (E.G.  A freak or F%^£^D up) Those people are added, very quickly to my ignore list.

I also hate it when an argument breaks out.  When it does, I leave.  I'm not here for that.  Like you,  I'm here for fun and friendship.  I don't go to the Poker room any more because of all the Bloody arguments and, lets be honest here, the assholes that where there, sometimes, when I was, making playing poker, well,  impossible.

Is ACHAT fantasy or real life ?   Good question.  I think a little bit of both.  It is fantasy.  But, with your our own morals and needs it becomes real.  In my experience here (almost a year) I have become attached to people.  Is that Fantasy or Real ?  I also broke up with some. Fantasy or Real ?

Like Lover has said focus on the good people.  There are more of us than you might think.

So Yes,  Lets all have Fun and ignore the idiots that are trying to spoil it.
« : March 31, 2016, 12:28:15 PM zuzannah »

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #4 : April 01, 2016, 12:33:42 PM »

I love the people I know here.  And it's not all about sex.  There are people on my friends list that I will (probably) never room with. FACT.

BUT,  there are always people that will try to spoil your / my fun.  Its the way of life I'm afraid.  And they take some weird pleasure in doing so.  Why ? I don't know.

You are right about using this as an escape.  Surprise, surprise I'm not a Shemale in real life.  I love being one here.  To be something I will never be.  I love my clothes and my looks and I hope others do too.  I have been called a lot of names here for being honest and telling HETERO guys that I'm a guy myself in Real Life.  (E.G.  A freak or F%^£^D up) Those people are added, very quickly to my ignore list.

I also hate it when an argument breaks out.  When it does, I leave.  I'm not here for that.  Like you,  I'm here for fun and friendship.  I don't go to the Poker room any more because of all the Bloody arguments and, lets be honest here, the assholes that where there, sometimes, when I was, making playing poker, well,  impossible.

Is ACHAT fantasy or real life ?   Good question.  I think a little bit of both.  It is fantasy.  But, with your our own morals and needs it becomes real.  In my experience here (almost a year) I have become attached to people.  Is that Fantasy or Real ?  I also broke up with some. Fantasy or Real ?

Like Lover has said focus on the good people.  There are more of us than you might think.

So Yes,  Lets all have Fun and ignore the idiots that are trying to spoil it.

I suscribe Zu comments.

Achat for me is a way to meet people, and have fun too, is a way to scape also of my day by day... in my personal situation, i am happy with my real life, i am sociable, i have some good friends (good friends means a lot for me, not just someone i know and i use to go out sometimes), and here too.

Achat is a game, is fantasy, but is a fantasy game with real persons, so, from my point of view, achat is more real that we can imagine, i meet people here that i really love them, like i love my friends in my day by day.

Also i meet some fake persons here, but also in my day by day i meet some of them, so, ¿whats the difference? i will tell you,

Today i had a lunch in a train with a old gf (old because we dated almost 10 years ago, shes young and nice, like me ;) ) and i give her a hug, a friendly hug. Thats the difference, here, is not able to have real fisic contact, but the rest, for me, is the same.

A good friend is a good friend always, here or there or anywhere, a fake, the same.

Kissses to all :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
lightsenshi
: 41

« #5 : April 17, 2016, 12:43:45 PM »

It's really both.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #6 : April 17, 2016, 01:12:19 PM »

Fantasy Game:  is all it is for me  here

it lets me come out of my moral obligations

and  lets my deeper passionate desires come out in fantasy 's

I just don't go with any one to  ..Only the best
 and no whimpy men   :D

I like strong hands not women hands

I have no time for drama man or boys  ....

and there is no pint is   :'( about it   or what go's on here 

lift your self up and have your fun   ignore all other ..BS

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
devil4you
: 21

Just take a minute and Think

« #7 : October 23, 2016, 10:37:34 PM »

Are we so sure it's fantasy,,,let's not forget there are real people on the other side of the screen. Think Twice or maybe Three times before we say and do something that might trigger an emotion or reaction. Your mind ,,and imagination is so powerful that we use it to complete our feelings for what we see and do with people here on Achat. Fantasy you say
Hehehe maybe not ???
BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #8 : October 24, 2016, 12:35:40 PM »

Lot of people are here for having some fun and live their fantasies.
A few may be here to make some experiences they don't have from real life.
The reasons maybe different.
Either they don't dare to live them in real life or they have no opportunity to do for whatever reason.

And then there are a lot of people inside Achat who feel lonesome (even when they live in a real relationship).
Many of them are here cause they miss something and hope to find it here.
(Those may search a way here to live their sexuality without "cheating" their real partners.)

Dear freinds, never forget that behind every avatar is a living individual. (Ok, some may be fakes ;))
But the most of them have real feelings and we should take care not to hurt them.
There are a lot users here that feel real freindship for their partners, few even talk of love.
Is it crazy to feel close to somebody you only know as avatar???
Could i be, that there is though an invisible wire between people???

The answer to Honeybatchers question isn't easy to give. The boundaries are fluent.
Where ends fantasy, where begins real life.

My opinion is: We should accept each other as that what we are ... Humans.
And if there is anybody whos behaviour is rude or unpolite, everybody has the chance to ignore ...
just like you do in real life.

ps
I apologize if I expressed badly but english is not my first language.

On the journey to Valhal
Eidamir
: 84

« #9 : October 24, 2016, 09:36:52 PM »

Every single word in here is true, there is no single answer for that question because each one may have their own answer.
For some may be just fantasy and for others more real that real life itself.
It is a world, after all, one of many worlds out there.
Why you choose to come is not important, who you are outside, even less important, as long as the intentions are good, that is.
For some people this might be the only place where they can be who they really are, where they can show their true self.
There are things in this worlds that some might never fully understad. Life is full of mysteries and beauty.
I belive in conections between people, no matter how far they are from each other, you can feel it if there it is there.
I have known people in here that are amazing, and I love them and they are very dear to me.
And with some I have a real conection, although we probably never see each other face to face, the conection will stay forever.
I am the girl who walks between worlds, so for me, this is just another beautiful world of many worlds out there.

Enjoy life in any world you choose to go, because life is only one! :)

Kiss and hugs

Look into my eyes, break through the surface, reach my soul and see who I am.
Fighting for more poses for the LGBT comunity!
Gigi__1
: 41

« #10 : October 25, 2016, 07:10:51 AM »

Wow!
My thanks to each of you.
This is a brilliant discussion!
 :)
GsCougar

« #11 : October 25, 2016, 12:11:32 PM »

To Everyone that's going to read this.........
                                                                    I'm not going to say name's or trying to insult people.............
                                                                                                                                                                      This is my opinion and my opinion ONLY !!!

Why cant we just try to stay out of the people's way that we don't like? If you live in a town and theirs someone you don't like, you dont go their when that person is their or you just make like you don't see him/her....
I know we all get to involve in the person in here but just like in real life we also have our bad days and don't really feel like talking to someone that day or evening.... Why cant you just ignore that friend or person for that day?
Now people go and create new profiles with that person name only to add a dot or a "s" to the name.....to try and make the game unpleasant for that person or person's...We go and bad mouth people (friends) in meeting places just to prove a point or to show everyone how loooong have you been on Achat and what Miracles they can achieve by ruining that person fun time or maybe even the only time they ever get close to people and friends on Achat...

So I'm asking, begging on my knees.............we are small community of FRIENDS here on Achat... Example: If i don't want to talk to "Nick' today then DON'T, If i DON'T want to see "Nick" Look the other way...

I hate it when Friends Fight, cause the tongue is the only weapon we have here..and believe me please
None of us now how bad it might be in that Friend of yours life!
And that may end up in that person taking his/hers own life cause the day when they wanted to have a friend the tongue went and killed it all!

Hello to all to whom it might concern,

I apologize if I expressed badly but english is not my first language.

Many wise and understanding words are to be seen here.
That let the hope rise that humanity in internet does exists.
I am here since a few month (since April 2016) and I meet all kind of personalitys already.
I am NOT MOTHER THERESA :) but i try to keep Drama and hate and bulling out of my personal range.

It is hard, very hard for new members to get "into" existing "circles" they got a long time relation and some are tide.
Open up public rooms is good for meeting, but it can turn out to problems if ppl take it as playground to hunt as clowns_Trolls_Haters_and so on. Still dont know why some Avatars got to be like that( i wont ever will find out )

Having fun one of the keywords, still see the words someone told me :" its a sexGAME after all isnt it ? "
Yes it is. But as WE ALL FIGURED OUT its no robot world ,but hello and wake up it isnt a real dating site for fast weird sex either and NOT EVERY AVI MUST ROOM AND FUCK WITH EVRYBODY :)

I wish a bit more polite world.

• Say hello
  • ask if you want sex - no one will shout at you if you ask nice :)
  • After you roomed and you like it - you can ask for beeing add  as Friend lover or spouse
  • If you have special fetish or fantasie- why not tell us in a nice post what you looking for
    This way same minds can find each faster.
  • Dont look down at anyon
  • Respect other Ppl desicions what ever they like to "play"
  • If some anoying you-try to stay calm and just report to support  Dont give the Bully fame to make him famous
  • If you got knowlegde of personel secrets  KEEP THEM AS SUCH they have been told to you in TRUST
  • at least....dont trust to fast...and if some dont want to open up respect it..they might had a bad experiance ones
(so many times said that WE ALL HAVE OUR VERY PERSONLA REASONS TO BE HERE )

Its there play and there fantasy world Join or leave them in freedom.

So what I like to say is one.

Even its some sexgame - keep some respect for each

the chars we play might be without moral :)
but never let the typist forget
BEHIND A AVATAR isnt a robot  it is someone maybe with the same reasom YOU are in here !

Have fun and be a entertaining comuntity
it shoudl be possible under adults?!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: