*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MP Instant Action Option places partner on Ignore List
« previous next »
: [1]
: MP Instant Action Option places partner on Ignore List  ( 6506 )
fisher316
: 73

only reward for love is the experience of loving

« : April 14, 2016, 08:24:16 PM »

every time I invite a player to dance , room or view them from a distance , the ignore button seems to activate and that person unable to  hear and I'm unable to receive responces.   this is  happening to  more then one player every  one I talk too seems to be having same issue.. :'(

FREE to be ME
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 15, 2016, 01:12:03 AM »

Hi fisher316,
since when does it happen?

Remove your current AChat system, download and reinstall. Restart your comp. Usually this should be enough.
If you want to save your chatlog and if you have people on ignore, you have to save these files on your comp first.

Good luck :)

dirtyElena
: 205

« #2 : April 15, 2016, 02:10:42 AM »

you are correct Zusanna.. I haven't noticed the symbole uuups :)

regards,
Elena
« : April 15, 2016, 03:09:28 AM dirtyElena »
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : April 15, 2016, 02:54:51 AM »

Thanks for that Elena.  *hugs*

But,  when you do an instant action it does change the ignore symbol to the curved arrow.  So,  you just have to remember to change it back yourself to the circle afterwards.   lol.

What I try to do is send an invite and quickly change the ignore status back to the circle symbol before going busy.

Jaynie
: 1669

« #4 : April 15, 2016, 02:58:04 AM »

Good news is that your ignore list now extends to the Meeting Place.  There is a new option in the upper right hand corner of the Meeting Place player invite menu that allows you to both add and remove players from your ignore list by simply clicking on it. 

Problem is a glitch with the Instant Action Button.. It automatically puts your partner on your permanent ignore list.  Through some trial and error the following has been concluded:

1.)  If you ask someone to dance, (or any otherr instant action of your choosing) you will be talking to yourself.  Your partner can hear you, but you cannot hear them..

2.)  Your partner doesn't know you can't hear them and they think you are ignoring them or there is a glitch, so they exit the meeting room and try again, only this time they are unknowingly on your ignore list and you can't hear them speaking at any point after that.

3.) Instant Action is not completely futile at this point...  If you are quick enough, it is possible to click the ignore button AFTER you invite and BEFORE your partner accepts to clear the ignore.  This requires doing it right the FIRST TIME... other wise one of you goes on ignore.. and the frustration ensues.   ("can you hear me now?  Helloooooooooooo??? ....... damnit" )

As someone who has a wedding planned in the meeting place in less than 8 days...This is a crushing blow.  Imagining us facing each other holding hands trying to say our vows and not being able to hear each other speak .. not to mention that fun and dancing among the guests is for a lack of a more imaginable word.. F**KED!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'( :'( :'(  ??? ???

« : April 15, 2016, 03:22:55 AM Jaynie »
zuzannah

« #5 : April 15, 2016, 04:22:11 AM »

Yes it is a worry about your wedding Jaynie.  I really do hope that it is fixed in time.

In the meeting place, any of you noticed that if someone is on ignore their name is in a black box instead of a green one ? Or am I stating the obvious ? LOL.  So at least you'll know that they are on your ignore list and can remove the ignore easily, if you want to, that is   ::)

zuzannah

« #6 : April 15, 2016, 07:27:09 AM »

Well it's happened.  LOL.

A REALLY good friend invited me in the Meeting Place for instant action.  (Only for a dance and a kiss.  Not what you're thinking).  ::)  I accepted and it didn't work.  LOL.  So I was invited into his room and when I spoke all I got back was, that I was on his ignore list.   LOL.  So, you're able to invite people that are on your ignore list, apparently.     ::) ::)

This going to cause some bad misunderstandings.   LOL.

At least we saw the funny side of it anyway.   :D :D :D 

But, seriously,  this has to be fixed real quick please.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #7 : April 15, 2016, 07:53:24 AM »

I have nobody in my ignore list but I think I'm on some ignore list  :D

It's good Jaynie for your wedding, all the participants was in "ignore" LoL  ;D
An ignore list Wedding soon ?  :o

Seriously I think AChat fixed these bugs quickly.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Jaynie
: 1669

« #8 : April 15, 2016, 01:47:06 PM »

It's FIXED!!  YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thank you Achat.. for fixing this issue so quicky..

Lover
: 10350

« #9 : April 15, 2016, 02:47:58 PM »

Thanks AChat, for fixing this so quick :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: