*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hip lifter
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth buying it?
***** YES MUST HAVE   -16 (64%)
**** An excellent add   -5 (20%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -3 (12%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -0 (0%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -1 (4%)
: 22

: Hip lifter  ( 7969 )
Lover
: 10350

« : April 27, 2016, 09:17:53 AM »

249A$

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1 : April 27, 2016, 08:43:18 PM »

Had the absolute pleasure of trying out this pose the other night & I just wanna thank the Achat Gods for another fabulous addition to the poses they've been releasing lately.

I took it upon myself to take a couple of pictures for actions from both the male & female perspective. Besides the typical faces and a couple of other pretty much insignificant actions, I've featured the main 6 actions that captivated me from both ends.

Female Actions

The default pose in it's self is very hot, so things get steamy right from the start. It's a very deep & intimate position. Actions that stood out were the kiss and the grab neck for me. My partner specifically enjoyed the legs up action & said it was a great turn on.

Male Actions

I'm not entirely sure if I got the names right for the male actions I decided to preview, as we did get quite carried away ::) I went back and checked with Robot Boy the following day to make sure I got the female actions right, but couldn't do so for the male ones hehe. One thing I really like about this pose is that the default is vaginal penetration and then there is an anal option from the guy's side. Another thing I particularly liked was that there was a kiss from the guy's side as well. I really liked the the guy's side one as it seemed more intimate and hot as I'm holding onto him with my arms wrapped around his neck. My partner preferred the kiss from the girl's side as the hard thrusts ensued through the kiss, so it was the perfect mixture of tenderness and roughness.

All in all, a big thank you to the Dev team! Looking forward to whatever next you guys have in store. :-*
« : February 02, 2017, 10:30:23 AM ItsAmy123 »

zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : April 28, 2016, 04:31:24 AM »

OMG!!!!!!   It has got a Kiss Action.

I want it.   I Want It.      I WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :o

denisee40
: 924

Oh so good!

« #3 : May 01, 2016, 07:17:26 AM »

Oh my! :) YES PLEASE!

Shhh! Nobody needs to know! :)
Anatasia97

« #4 : May 03, 2016, 09:01:59 AM »

it has two kiss actions, and unfortunatly, it not available for shemales. yet again it shows the thinking of creators, that shemales don't count much here.
Kaitlyn1989

« #5 : May 03, 2016, 09:25:05 AM »

Although, I agree with Amy n Zu, I love the new pose n actions. I also agree with Ana,
the priority here is quite obvious. I am just lucky and happy that I can play for BOTH teams. *giggles*
But I would like to see same options for ALL partners regardless of gender.
And I am curious, why I do not hear more bout the dev team not addressing other more important issues
with flow and realism in here. Like the "looping" through the original default action when changing subsequent actions.
I find it very disrupting to the flow. An while a am "bitching" I might as well add my feelings about how all
poses n actions begin in "ACTION" and "HALF  Speed". Although this might work for some poses n actions it
definitely does NOT work for most. I would prefer all poses and actions to initially begin in a STATIONARY position
with speed set to lowest and all users to control from there. I just think these two mods would add so much more
realism, control and flow to our experience.
But, I really can't "bitch" I am very happy here......... 
     :)
zuzannah
: 1379

« #6 : May 03, 2016, 11:16:09 AM »

It's not available for Shemales yet I know.  But after seeing what has happened before with the new M - F Poses they have been converted, at least, to M - S later on.

When it does,  I'll be there at the front of the queue to buy it.

They all should be available to every orientation,  I've been moaning / complaining about this now for over a year.   :P  And Shemale poses have been made.  (Mostly M - S).  It's a start but,  surely the other orientations have to be catered for.  S - S and M - M poses are seriously lagging behind. (Around 20 poses each).

I totally agree with Kaitlyn about the "looping" through to the original default action too.   It would be awesome if this was changed.  And, I agree also with the Speed function set at the lowest.  I always reduce the speed anyway.  So,  yeah,  both ideas would make the experience a lot better.

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : May 03, 2016, 03:11:15 PM »

That's what I hope too - they will release this for shemales soon. I also agree with Kaitlyn, we had this wish before and it's still running. And I still want to stop all actions by moving the slider to the left

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : May 04, 2016, 11:39:32 AM »

OMG!!!!!!   It has got a Kiss Action.

I want it.   I Want It.      I WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :o

Oh my! :) YES PLEASE!

There is better poses to build for FF/FS/SS/MM first . Massage poses by exemple.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #9 : May 10, 2016, 03:41:48 AM »

This is also great pose, looks like the team are starting to listen to us ;)

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #10 : March 31, 2021, 06:56:35 PM »

ItsAmy123 & partner have given this a positive review in 2016, earlier in this topic with a nice pic collage of the actions.
We thought we would give it an upgraded review with an added star rating in case anything more has been added since.
It's always nice to have reviews to read before deciding to spend money and buy it in the shop

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 118. Hip Lifter:

This is a Vaginal Fuck pose with an Anal Fuck action. It can be found in the "Face to face" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Lick R Nipple (Hot)
2. Fondle Belly (Hot)
3. Jerk off
4. Anal Action
5. Rub Clit  (Hot)
6. Lick Pussy (Hot)
7. Slap face – (hard play)
8. Massage R Tit
9. Fondle Thigh
10. Fondle own Chest
11. Legs up (Hot)
12. Kiss
13 & 14 Pleasure Faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Spread Legs
2. Grab Neck (Very Hot)
3. Rub Clit
4. Massage Breast
5. Rub Lips
6. Fondle Shoulder
7. Suck Finger
8. Kiss
9. Legs Up
10. Enjoy
11. Pinch Nipple
12. Handjob
13. & 14. Pleasure Face

This is another tremendous fucking pose. It just has everything to keep you in the hot, erotic and “I must fuck you now” mode.  Buy it, you won’t regret one blissful moment. 5 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “This is a pose that makes you forget to track excitement level scales.  It has a kiss in both action lists as it should be.  BOTH kisses are hot and sensual.  It's a fantastic pose and I give it 5 HOT Stars. A Must have.”

* * * * * 5 Stars. -  Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often .

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Booboofinger
: 67

« #11 : April 04, 2021, 11:13:03 AM »

As every one who has had sex with me knows, this is my favorite pose. It's hot and you can ether take it the abusive route with the slapping, or the romantic with the kissing. Hell, you can even alternate them for a real hot session. Wish there were more like these. Flexible and ultra hot.

AmberLady
: 26

« #12 : April 17, 2021, 12:24:25 AM »

DEFINITELY a 5 STARS -- must have

What I like very much in here is that we can kiss and cum at the same time  8) :-*
and when the man cums, you can see him cum on the woman's body which is certainly a turn on  :-* :-*

: [1]  
« previous next »
: