*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 265424 )
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #465 : October 28, 2017, 08:18:54 AM »

My little friends, while jumping in achat street, told me yesterday these words...

TROIS LAPINS

Trois lapins en conseil
Regardent le gros chêne
Grignoter le soleil
Quand s'endort la verveine.

Trois petits nez experts
Hument avec envie
Les parfums découverts
Que l'ombre leur confie.

Trois lapereaux amis
Guettent le ciel qui roule
La colline et ses bruits
Jusqu'au ruisseau qui coule.

Trois amis réjouis
Ecoutent la raînette
Inviter le soir gris
A bleuir la fleurette.

Trois pattes noires vont
Battre sur la prairie
L'espoir de faire un bond
Vers l'étoile infinie.

Catherine, for you Cassi

oh! I promise to learn more enghish to please you cassi !
sorry for my bad french!

OMG, Thankyou very Much Venus15! Welcome to Silver Blonde Garage and I feel very Happy with your amazing gift! Allways is a Big Pleasure receive posts and poems here. Ant the better... french poems! The language of passion, love and romance! Amazing! Thankyou very much. One thousand kisses:):):)

Hello , my Super Friend                                                                                                                                                
  Friends aren't much –
It is known long ago and all.
When difficulties at a threshold,
When suddenly an array of problems –

The friend won't be separated from you,
And he will never betray.
All clouds it over the head
Will part with yours for time!
With it it is never boring for me,
And cheerfully time flies.
So there is a wish this friendship
For a long time to me to keep!

Friends aren't much,
On fingers to count them …
Therefore friendship with you
Always I am honored                                                                                                                                                          
Galina Semkova                                                                                                                                                                                    Life is Beautiful                                                                                                                                                                                           Viktoria S                                                                                                                                                                              And as our friend Tsar says, when one's heart is not very good or someone does something to you, then you need to raise your hand to the top and sharply lower it to the bottom, only the main thing to lower sharply to the bottom, and say, the hell with it.checked, it works,
 Kisses my Syper Friend

OHHHHH... More poems!! More Wonderfull word! Thankyou my super Vika Maria Romanov, our great Czarien and future ruler of all mother Russia empire! Tahanks thanks thanks. CHMOK!!!! Tovarisch Vika! You are Superrrrr!!!! CHmOKKKKKKKK :):):)

Wonderfull We had a lot poems of friends here. Thankyou very much people! I loved all and the Silver Blonde Garage look like more funny, happy and nice with your amazing posts Vika and Venus. Welcome and Thankyou ! KISSESSSSSS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW DRESS

Hello people,

After the nice posts of the amazing poets of Achat, I must post something.
Lets go check the new dress of the shop. I cannot resist and bought the blue one. I really liked a lot and I want share the new look with my visitors. I hope you like it.

Kisses All

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #466 : October 30, 2017, 04:33:07 PM »

Venus_15
: 89

« #467 : October 31, 2017, 11:31:08 AM »

Happy halloween to you Cassianna!

Ritajean
: 3

« #468 : November 03, 2017, 04:57:22 PM »

Love and Time
There is a good story for the relationship between love and time. I just want to share with you.

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,
"Richness, can you take me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."
"Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,

Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"
"It was Time," Knowledge answered.
"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"
Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."
Venus_15

« #469 : November 07, 2017, 05:31:59 AM »

:P Now, cassi with her new Crystal outfit

I loved the transparent shoes! So i bought the same!

Kisses all  :-*

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #470 : November 21, 2017, 07:26:01 PM »

HELLO PEOPLE

Do you missed me? Yes? No?  Ohhhhhh!!! So Bad!!!

Iam Back. You know, real life, real work, business, end of year... we must finish a lot things in our lifes to start a new year with new planes and new goals. So, I was some weeks without new posts here in our Garage. But I know the things had good posts by Venus15 and Ritajean. They posted pretty pictures and nice stories. I hope you appreciate it, I really loved all.
Thankyou very much Rita by your story and thankyou Venus by your pictures. I liked a lot! Welcome to Garage!

The news dont stop now, we have a "franchise" of the Silver Blonde Garage opened in the world of Fall Out! Yes! Dont belived? Lets check the section Personal Adds, topic Playing Games, of LydiaRose:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4788.15.html

Thankyou Very Much Super Lydia! I loved my Garage in Fall Out! Please keep the radiation outside! Kisses!

Ok, lets go continue. I dont have nothing special today, But I will give a hot picture, with me in a hot outfit to you enjoy my "Green Emerald, Hipnotic, Dragon Eyes; My Ivory Godess Skin and my Silver Platinun Blonde hair."

Kisses All

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #471 : November 28, 2017, 01:08:00 PM »

MERCER STREET, NY

Hello People

Some weeks ago, a friend told me the streets of the meeting place City 1 is real. I checked the name of streets in  internet. I found pictures of the streets and match with the meeting place street in game. Thankyou Venus_15.

I bring the picture of the real Meeting place of Achat City1, the Mercer Street - NY. Mercer Street is a street in the New York City borough of Manhattan. It runs north to south through the NoHo and SoHo neighborhoods, from East 8th Street past West Houston Street to Canal Street.

Kisses All

« : November 28, 2017, 01:14:03 PM cassianna »

Venus_15

« #472 : November 28, 2017, 01:24:32 PM »

Oh oh!
Good job cassi! Nice!
kisses!

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #473 : December 10, 2017, 01:16:04 PM »

RITAJEAN

Hello People

Its a image I did to my friend Ritajean. She wanted something related with the "Aka" La Rouge (the red one). So i used the reference with Blood and created a image Vampire style.

I hope you enjoy

Kisses All

Davina4
: 12

I, me and myself dont always agree

« #474 : December 10, 2017, 03:45:12 PM »

wow, awesome picture xxx

:) Davina :)
Venus_15

« #475 : December 10, 2017, 04:40:43 PM »

::) ::) ::) ::)

PaulinaHard
: 19

« #476 : December 11, 2017, 01:07:48 PM »

Nice poster!

Although she insists that the poster shows a mix between innocence and mistery its hard for me to see the innocence!  ::)

Im kidding, la Rouge is amazing! A lovely poster and it shows a lot about her! I loved!
:-*

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #477 : December 22, 2017, 10:45:46 AM »

Nice poster!

Although she insists that the poster shows a mix between innocence and mistery its hard for me to see the innocence!  ::)

Im kidding, la Rouge is amazing! A lovely poster and it shows a lot about her! I loved!
:-*

::) ::) ::) ::)

wow, awesome picture xxx

Thamkyou very much people by the posts, comments and cumpliments. I think Rita liked much the your coments and the Silver Blonde garage thanks by the visit and I want said you are always welcome here. Kisses All!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2017

Hello good people...

Iam here to wish a Big, Amazing, Great and Happy Merry Christmas to all visitors, friends, business partners, sponsors, lovers, and all persons supported me and the Silver Blonde garage with friendship, love, company, chat, partnership and business.

I want send a Big Kisses To you! Enjoy!

Do you continue here? Ohhh ... good, because I have more surprises.... hihihihi

CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Hello people, The Silver Blonde Service Agency will gift our business partners with special gifts. If you are one them, just send me by PM in game or forum a message: "I want my Gift" and i will contact you to give your Gift...mmmm. I beat you will love it! :)

Kisses All
« : September 15, 2019, 04:15:34 AM susy_a »

Davina4
: 12

I, me and myself dont always agree

« #478 : December 23, 2017, 11:14:41 AM »

Merry Christmas Cass and a Happy New Year, Thank you for all your work and amazing art

Davina  :-*

:) Davina :)
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #479 : February 26, 2018, 04:15:52 PM »

Merry Christmas Cass and a Happy New Year, Thank you for all your work and amazing art

Davina  :-*

Hello Davina, thankyou very much. Kisses!!! Kisses !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WONDER CASS II

Hello people,

Iam here again.
I checked the shop last day and I found the new costume of wonder woman!!! I really loved it! I cannot resist! I bought! hihihihi
Now Iam ready to help my friends in justice league, and maybe get a meet with Superman! Yes Superman! hahahahaha
So, I post now the picture of my friends of Justice League. So be nice, people! hihihihi

Kisses All

PS: The original picture is a work of the the great artist Alex Ross.
« : February 26, 2018, 04:18:21 PM cassianna »

: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36  
« previous next »
: