*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 266021 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #30 : May 05, 2016, 10:12:40 AM »

Those posters are amazing. Great work Cassi

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
vika92
: 180

« #31 : May 05, 2016, 11:41:09 AM »

fine work, Cass

TKnight5
: 10

« #32 : May 05, 2016, 12:11:41 PM »

Very impressive work Cassianna! can't wait to see whats next.
raluca93
: 146

« #33 : May 05, 2016, 02:47:43 PM »

yeah  !!!! so incredibe! its amzing !  i like it!! grrrrrr ;) ;)
thank you so much  :D :D love you :-* :-* :-*
« : May 05, 2016, 02:55:12 PM raluca93 »

cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #34 : May 06, 2016, 06:05:32 AM »

You are very talented!   :-*

Those posters are amazing. Great work Cassi

fine work, Cass

Very impressive work Cassianna! can't wait to see whats next.

yeah  !!!! so incredibe! its amzing !  i like it!! grrrrrr ;) ;)
thank you so much  :D :D love you :-* :-* :-*

Hi People!!! Thanks for the comments. Is your feedback to feed this topic. Are very important to me and I accept suggest and ideas. Thankyou and kisses to Deedee, Brandybee, Vika92, TKnight5 and Raluca93.

Raluca93, Iam happy if you liked the banner, I try make your style and i remember you like pink color.  Cool!

NEW ZEALAND NATURAL BEAUTIES

Today I bring some beautyfull places of my land, the beach of the Mount Taranaki. I hope enjoy the travel. Kisses for all.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #35 : May 06, 2016, 03:50:30 PM »

Wow Cass

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Sarah_lesbi
: 13

« #36 : May 06, 2016, 05:50:00 PM »

Wow, Cassianna!! Your designs are a work of art. I LOVE them. Your talent as designer is awesome and I really like all your artworks. Thank you so much for showing us your creativity.  :)

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #37 : May 06, 2016, 07:14:55 PM »

Wow Cass

Wow, Cassianna!! Your designs are a work of art. I LOVE them. Your talent as designer is awesome and I really like all your artworks. Thank you so much for showing us your creativity.  :)

Hi Vaughan, Hi Sarah... welcome to Silver Blonde Garage. Is a happyness for me see your comments. If  the peoples like, i will make more things to post here. Any suggetion, critics, ideas, this is a space to our comunication. Tahnk you very much for the coments :).

CASSIANNA SUPER POSTER

Hi people.
Today I bring for yours one poster with the more large size possible to forum space. It is a new idea I had to make screenshots and keep the high quality  images in full view. Its my first try. Is a big work, but I will try bring more in the same style. I liked the results  of this new technique. But you can judge by yourself...

Enjoy the poster and kisses all

« : May 06, 2016, 07:41:23 PM cassianna »

deedee
: 21

« #38 : May 06, 2016, 07:25:16 PM »

WOW! It's biiiig... I like it!

Kaitlyn1989

« #39 : May 06, 2016, 09:12:35 PM »

:) Cassianna, you did it.  The resolution is incredible, makes you look so "life-like" in
    the poster even at the increased size. Always something new, I really enjoy dropping
    bye and watching you create.
  :-*
vika92
: 180

« #40 : May 07, 2016, 10:21:40 AM »

I always told Cass you the super, super friend, the super web designer. just star!!!!!!

Anatasia97

« #41 : May 07, 2016, 10:58:22 AM »

OMG Cassi, that looks incredible!!! do me... and I don't mean sex.. Giggles..
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #42 : May 08, 2016, 01:43:11 PM »

OMG Cassi, that looks incredible!!! do me... and I don't mean sex.. Giggles..

I always told Cass you the super, super friend, the super web designer. just star!!!!!!

:) Cassianna, you did it.  The resolution is incredible, makes you look so "life-like" in
    the poster even at the increased size. Always something new, I really enjoy dropping
    bye and watching you create.
  :-*

WOW! It's biiiig... I like it!

Hi All Again
Thankyou for the coments, Just reading your posts I think the people liked the super posters..  Ok, I promissed more poster high size for next pages. Thankyou very Much to possts of Deedee, Kaitlhyn1989, Vika92 and Anastasia97. Its your posts giveme ideas and will to continue with news. Kisses for all yours, this topic feed of coments! I wait sugests, ideas, coments, critics. Kisses.

PICTURE PROFILE II

HI, i just want share some ideas to make the picture profile ad other images using sample images editors.  many programs have default filter and others have many options, I just will show few ideas of how we can change the style of one image just mixing colors and lights. To start, we  will use the our picture...

And now we can try something,, like more light and changing color tonacy...

Reforcing the tonacy and contrastc to try more real colors...

using more yellow tonacy to simulate the old pics of decades ago...

Old old pictures, monocromatics and weak definition...

Pure classic monocromatic but keeping the color in eyes...

And to finish, puting elements in the pictures maybe a Rose in my hair is more atractive?

Ok, today is a fast and sample post, next meeting i will try more big things. Any sugestions, just post here. I waiting new ideas.

Kisses All

Sarah_lesbi
: 13

« #43 : May 08, 2016, 06:33:05 PM »

Oh, my...!! Your new poster with the biggest size possible is absolutely amazing, Cassianna. It's impressive the quality of the resolution. The image isn't pixelated although the size is very large! And you did an awesome job with the shadow, which gives a great and realistic tonality. Your ideas about how editing the image of the profiles are magnificent too. You show that there are many possibilities of colors, brightness... Ty so much and congrats for your creative artworks. Kisses!
Sarah_lesbi

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #44 : May 09, 2016, 09:01:42 AM »

Oh, my...!! Your new poster with the biggest size possible is absolutely amazing, Cassianna. It's impressive the quality of the resolution. The image isn't pixelated although the size is very large! And you did an awesome job with the shadow, which gives a great and realistic tonality. Your ideas about how editing the image of the profiles are magnificent too. You show that there are many possibilities of colors, brightness... Ty so much and congrats for your creative artworks. Kisses!
Sarah_lesbi

Thank you very much Sarah. The super poster is a long work, and i will post more super poster soon. I will  try fix a tonality to make more "realistic" in graphic avatars, but is a little bit hard because the screen sometimes show diferent. The pictures is just a idea to put more color in forum. Thanks for all coments super Sarita!!! Kisses for you and I need comments, critcs, ideas, news, asks, all things. :)

CASSIANNA RED DEAD REDEMPTION

Hi people, today is a day in RED, i dont like much use red because is strong color. But anyway, is strong. And to show the power of Red,, one special image inspired in the game "red dead redemption" from Rockstar. I love the games of this company.
I hope  you like the the image too

Red kisses for all

« : May 09, 2016, 09:03:44 AM cassianna »

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36  
« previous next »
: