*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 265799 )
raluca93
: 146

« #120 : June 20, 2016, 12:07:58 AM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My dearest friend !!!

i sent the best to rescue you from ugly chabba!!

obi, ahsoka and luke
May the force be with you

« : June 20, 2016, 07:12:17 AM raluca93 »

cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #121 : June 20, 2016, 09:13:00 PM »

Tell Hutt your Savior is on he's way.............

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My dearest friend !!!

i sent the best to rescue you from ugly chabba!!

obi, ahsoka and luke
May the force be with you

hello my super friends!!! Thankyou for the big help and now iam here, back to the topic!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO CASSIANNA MARINA BEACH

Yes! You read right! Have one beach called Cassianna! Amazing! This beautyfull beach is located in Spain, closed the city of Denia, in the coast of mediterrean sea.

I will show for yours this beach in more one poster, with me, of course ! Enjoy the natural beauty of Cassianna! hihihihi

Kisses all

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #122 : June 24, 2016, 05:15:18 AM »

Hi people

One  poster more. A little bit more elegant.

Kisses All

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #123 : June 24, 2016, 06:06:08 AM »

I don't know if its a word but..........

1 Word: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #124 : June 24, 2016, 04:23:20 PM »

THE AMAZING SHOES OF LORENA

I fall in love by the shoes of lorena, and i tryed one pair! I really liked it so much!!!!

Please Achat, bring it for us!!!!!
 I want!!!

More shoes, look the topic:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4265.0.html

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4032.0.html

Kisses All

BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #125 : June 25, 2016, 05:25:06 PM »

Very nice shoes ... but the lady who wears, I like more! ;)

On the journey to Valhal
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #126 : June 25, 2016, 09:11:36 PM »

Very nice shoes ... but the lady who wears, I like more! ;)

Hello my big friend Billy!!!! Thankyou very much, always gentle! :)
The shoes of lorena are artcraftty! I want it in  Achat!!!!!
I loved your new banner! Congratulations my friend! Welcome to  Drakar longships and I wait you to drink in Wahalla! Vikings forever too!
Kisses kisses kisses

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SUPER COUPLE

Hi  people, today i will bring more one poster. Is a couple of very nice friends!!!!! The more cool , friendly and  beautyfull couple I know in  Achat. For our long time of friendship I share with yours my super friends Grndgs and IMI_Stiff!!!

Kisses All

« : June 25, 2016, 10:56:55 PM cassianna »

BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #127 : June 26, 2016, 03:18:55 AM »

Hello my big friend Billy!!!! Thankyou very much, always gentle! :)
The shoes of lorena are artcraftty! I want it in  Achat!!!!!
I loved your new banner! Congratulations my friend! Welcome to  Drakar longships and I wait you to drink in Wahalla! Vikings forever too!
Kisses kisses kisses

Dear Cassianna,
many, many thanks for your help ... You're great

I love your idea, to sit side by side with you at Odin's table, when the day has come

You're very welcome

On the journey to Valhal
Sarah_lesbi
: 13

« #128 : June 26, 2016, 06:46:11 PM »

Oh, my...!!! Every time that I visit your Silver Blonde Garage I get impressed with your talent! In your designs there are many interesting and beautiful ideas and a variety of colors and styles that show what an awesome designer you are. I really like the elegant black and white of the "Cassianna Herrera", your powerful image in the fight poster Rousey vs Cassianna, the sexy pose that you have in the "Star Wars" poster or what great suit the amazing shoes of Lorena in you. And, of course, I LOVE Cassianna Marina Beach! Thanks for include that Spanish beach in your posts. I'm so glad that you like it. :)) Congrats for your brilliant designs! Kisses and hugs, Cass!
Sarah_lesbi

Kaitlyn1989

« #129 : June 28, 2016, 11:20:54 AM »

Cassianna, *hugs*, you have been a busy girl while I was traveling.
All those beautiful posters of "YOU" modeling elegant dresses and shoes.
Hmmmmm and just before the Achat Forum Beauty contest, NOT FAIR, *giggles*

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #130 : June 28, 2016, 11:55:37 AM »

Hi,

Like I said to you in game Cassianna, I love your posters  :)
Very well done, kisses  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #131 : June 28, 2016, 06:27:12 PM »

Oh, my...!!! Every time that I visit your Silver Blonde Garage I get impressed with your talent! In your designs there are many interesting and beautiful ideas and a variety of colors and styles that show what an awesome designer you are. I really like the elegant black and white of the "Cassianna Herrera", your powerful image in the fight poster Rousey vs Cassianna, the sexy pose that you have in the "Star Wars" poster or what great suit the amazing shoes of Lorena in you. And, of course, I LOVE Cassianna Marina Beach! Thanks for include that Spanish beach in your posts. I'm so glad that you like it. :)) Congrats for your brilliant designs! Kisses and hugs, Cass!
Sarah_lesbi
Hi my big friend Sarita!!! Always is a big pleasure read your comments. I always try make diferent ideas and styles to shre with yours. Sometimes i have sucess, sometimes no. But  I alwats try bring something new or curious to ours. And of course I always will bring things of Spain, because iam a new zealander by born, german by blood and spanish by heart!!! A big hugs and kisses to you my super friend! kisses to Spain! :)

Cassianna, *hugs*, you have been a busy girl while I was traveling.
All those beautiful posters of "YOU" modeling elegant dresses and shoes.
Hmmmmm and just before the Achat Forum Beauty contest, NOT FAIR, *giggles*

Hi Kaithlin, welcome back and welcome back to Garage too. And yes, yes YES! I start my campaing of personal marketing, hahahaha.... You pick me!!!! Hihihi. I play hard! hahahahaha. I big kisses and hugs and i feel happy in saw you here again. The garage always is open for you, my friend! 
PS: I dont forget your sugest about Conan - hiborian - style posters. I just dont seek the right image, inspiration and idea. But I will...i will
:)

Hi,

Like I said to you in game Cassianna, I love your posters  :)
Very well done, kisses  :-*
HI Nat! Welcome  to Silver Blonde Garage,  enter and feel in home. Conngratulations by your new "work" in forum and I hope you have sucess with the forum  team. Thankyou very much by your nice comments and remember the garage have the doors open for everybody like fun and a good vibe! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUN  BATH

Yes, nothing better after a stressfull day of work, sex, gym, of a good sun bath in a beach hearing the sound of waves. And i will try make a update in my skin, more dark, more sexy, with bikini prints... mmmm... good idea... we have a new contest soon... hihihihi

kisses All

« : June 28, 2016, 06:35:47 PM cassianna »

raluca93
: 146

« #132 : June 29, 2016, 03:37:02 AM »

woow super sexy
But Dont forget to protect Your skin!

aurora_sun

« #133 : June 30, 2016, 12:37:25 AM »

ohhh yes cassianna, looks hot :)

super idea, i like and good work as usual ;)
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #134 : June 30, 2016, 01:53:25 AM »

Hi Cassianna  see your on the beach.. hope to be on beach soon too... see you in a few weeks 

: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36  
« previous next »
: