*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 262961 )
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #480 : February 28, 2018, 12:58:18 AM »

WONDER CASS III

Hello people...

One post more. Lets go check the wonder woman costume. In my last post I dont showed all set. Now I post the picture showing the full set with the details to you can check if want buy (or gifting someone. hihihihi). it is a nice set inspired in the classic wonder woman of the comics.

Of course it not is my first post about wonder woman, if you remember I did a post with the movie wonder woman too. To refresh your memory, take a look again. So what is your favorite wonder woman costumes? The classic or the movie?

WonderSuper Kisses All!!!

« : February 28, 2018, 01:02:30 AM cassianna »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #481 : March 01, 2018, 09:07:32 AM »

RALUCA93, THE BLACK PANTHER OF ACHAT

Hello people

We are here to one post more. Today i will bring to you my big friend Raluca93, the true Black Panther of Achat. Take care, she bite. A lot.
I cannot lost oportunity to make a poster with Raluca and the new medias about the Marvel super hero Black Panther. So, enjoying all publicity of the new Marvel movie, I show to you the Achat Black panther, Raluca93. Enjoy!

If you dont remember Raluca93, she was in Siver Blonde Garage years ago, gifiting us with your wild and sexy beauty. To refresh your memory (and warm your toughs) I share her poster here too.

Kisses ALL

raluca93
: 146

« #482 : March 01, 2018, 11:27:57 PM »

AHHHHHH !!! WOOOOW !!! CASSI !! you did a great job. i love this poster. its gorgeous.
i'm crying tears of emotions  :'( :'( .
you turnt inside out my african roots. unfortunately no roots in  wakanda  :D
 shuri is my favorite character in that superhero movie,
so badass, smart,  intelligent, athletically and pretty all in one. exactly like me  ;D ;D ;D
« : March 02, 2018, 01:53:49 AM raluca93 »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #483 : March 09, 2018, 01:04:11 PM »

MELORA

Hello people...

Today iam bringing a new beauty of Achat, my friend MELORA. She coming starring the cover of Penthouse magazine. And now, I just will show the cover. You must contact her or buy the magazine to see all content. hihihihi
So, stay with Melora.... and enjoy.

Kisses All

Melora
: 7

« #484 : March 09, 2018, 02:37:53 PM »

Oh woooooow Cassi. I'm speechless. What a great job. I love the cover. It's very beautiful.
Thank you and a thousand kisses for that.

And yes, who wants to see more of me must necessarily buy the Penthouse, but hurry. I heard he is quickly sold out  ;D

Kisses
Mel
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #485 : March 12, 2018, 01:27:29 PM »

CASSIANNA WEDDING

Hello people

Today I have a amazing new for everyone. Iam married again. My ex-next-last-forever-Husband asked me to be him Wife. I accepted again and we celebrated our 4th weding party. Yes, we was married 3th times before, 4th time now. Its Love! :)

I want share the pictures of weeding, and of course show my dress, my bouquet, the vurch, all, OMG. Behold me entering in the church! I loved all it! Iam feeling amazing! Enjoy Cassianna , the Bride!

BIG KISSES ALL

PS: The wedding gifts can be sended to my avatar account. Thankyou very much. Kisses :)

Here come the Bride...
Prepare yourself when I throw the Bouquet

« : March 12, 2018, 01:29:20 PM cassianna »

lefleur
: 90

« #486 : March 12, 2018, 06:30:21 PM »

all my congratulations, you are beautiful in this dress, send the bouquet of flowers

Venus_15
: 89

« #487 : March 13, 2018, 12:41:53 AM »

What a beautifull flower you are Cassianna!
Kiss kiss kiss  :)

Que de fleurettes vont rêvant
Dans l'herbe au soyeux corsage,
Quand se fait caresse le vent
Pour inviter au long voyage!

Que de corolles en feston
Au revers du grand pré sauvage
Sur le long chemin de halage
Tirant au ciel notre horizon!

Que de couleurs en élixir
Qui composent dans la prairie
Avec des simples à cueillir
L'innocent bouquet de la vie!

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #488 : March 16, 2018, 04:43:48 PM »

NATASCHA69 & SLH6

Hello People

One week more, so lets go to our weekly post. Today I bring a couple of friends, married and romantics (!). I want introduce to you Natascha69 and Slh6.

They asked me a wedding picture to show the power of then love. So we did a picture in the winter place after a apocalypse. The message is the love survive against the time, against the apocalypse, against all. Yes, they are romantic. So enjoy then. My friends Natascha69 & Slh6.

Kisses All

« : March 16, 2018, 04:45:49 PM cassianna »

slh6
: 2

« #489 : March 16, 2018, 05:25:34 PM »

Cassi,
Very nice thank you, you do such a good job. All the work you do is great. Thanks for the time you put in on all this work.So nice of you, to take the time to do this. kudos Cassi ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Stevs and Tasha
natascha69
: 2

« #490 : March 16, 2018, 05:48:45 PM »

Cassi you did a wonderfull job on making this verry nice Weddingposter for Steve and me.
We will always be thankfull for what you did for us.
It is so nice to have a good friend like you here in Achat.
Kisses Cassi and thank you for what you did for us.
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Friends indeed,
Together we will succeed.
Our dreams will come true,
Forever me and you.
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #491 : April 04, 2018, 04:16:57 PM »

PAULINAHARD & RITAJEAN

Hello People

Today I bring the picture of the wedding of PaulinaHard and Ritajean. They did a amazing wedding party in Chulola, Mexico. A historical beautyfull city close one big vulcano. To celebrate the party a band of Mariachis and much tequila.

Congratulations to PaulinaHard and RitaJean. The Silver blonde wish much happyness to the brides.
To you enjoy the party, I bring the wedding pictures.

Kisses All

PaulinaHard
: 19

« #492 : April 05, 2018, 07:56:18 AM »

Awesome Cassie! I loved!

Bringing this girl to Mexico wasnt easy... lol... and guess what? The city is not the only one close to a volcano... hehe... Rita... mmmmm... omg... I love her! By the way, that is something like a dream becoming true!

Thanks Cassie and thanks Rita for being part of my life!

:-* :-* :-*

lefleur
: 90

« #493 : April 05, 2018, 07:33:50 PM »

very beautiful couple I love you all. long life and happiness to you :D
« : April 05, 2018, 07:36:27 PM lefleur »

reddebs
: 1

« #494 : April 07, 2018, 04:02:21 AM »

I love the picture Cassi ..... Rita and Paulina are one of the loveliest couples on here .... kisses from Debs  :)
: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36  
« previous next »
: