*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 265380 )
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #495 : April 11, 2018, 04:52:23 PM »

LEFLEUR, THE FLOWER OF ACHATT

Hello People

Thankyou by the views:)

Today I want introduce you to a good friend and one of nice and sweet persons of the game. Iam talking about my friend LeFleur, the flower of Achat. She like strong feelings and good companies. I will show to you , Lefleur... enjoy!!!!

Kisses All

lefleur
: 90

« #496 : April 11, 2018, 05:05:01 PM »

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  thank you very much cassi, you are a goddess, you made me very happy, I hope we will remain friends for life, I wish you full happiness where you are and on Achat, full of love and happiness, Blonde garage the best on Achat  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  I LOVE YOU ALL
« : April 11, 2018, 05:06:57 PM lefleur »

Venus_15
: 89

« #497 : April 11, 2018, 11:29:29 PM »

Congrats Fleur! You are brave and i am proud to know you!
Kiss
  8)

lefleur

« #498 : April 12, 2018, 05:11:45 PM »

:) thank you Venus, I'm also proud to know you, I feel a big heart inside you.  :)

« : April 12, 2018, 06:01:07 PM lefleur »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #499 : April 22, 2018, 10:54:59 AM »

Hello People

How are you? I hope all great!
Iam back to Garage again...again again, hihihihi

First thing I must and i want said THANKYOU VERY MUCH to all messages I received here and PM about the posts. Thankyou very much people! I really like your messages and forgive me if I dont answered in the last weeks. Thanks, Thanks. Thanks Lefleur, PaulinaHard, Natascha69, Venus_15, Shl6, RedDebs, Raluca, Melora and everybody posted or writed me messages and smiles. Big kisses to you !!!!!

Ok, lets go to next post...

SISTER CASS & THE SAINTS

Some weeks ago we had a new outfit: The Nun. When I saw the new clothes set I remembered much "The Saints", the killer Nuns of the game Hitman. So i had the idea to make some poster with the theme. You know... pretty women, guns, sexy clothes and nuns... all together. I hope you like.

Kisses All... sinners!!!

« : April 22, 2018, 11:03:18 AM cassianna »

vika92
: 180

« #500 : April 24, 2018, 09:12:16 AM »

Very good job, I love all your posts ,  kisses Super Cass

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #501 : May 21, 2018, 09:27:47 AM »

CYBERPATHS - V

Bully Supporters and Followers

Hello People...

Today I want share more one post of the set of articles aboyt cyberpaths (cybersociopath/cysberpsychopath) and cyberviolence practices (cyberbullying, stalking and cyberharrashment) in game. I the other posts we posted about the practices, tactics and the cybersosiopath in a social game. Now we must finish the set of articles about the last character of the violence online: The Supporter and the Follower. Two kinds of people helping the Bullies/haters to make the social crimes in a online enviroment. 

I experienced all violence and abuses did by the cyberpaths and her/him gang of maniacs. The bad experience damaged me and pushed me to write and post the set of articles about the abusives and violent people we can find online. I hope It can help someone to dont suffer the same violence I suffered in game. For more information look in my topic the other artcicles (Cyberpath I, II, III, IV...)

Kisses All

(and special kisses to two persons: LauraAFS and GSCougar. They was a target of the game bullies/haters/stlkers too and know the suffering and the violence of the dark side of the people in the game. Kisses both!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bully Supporters and Bully Followers

In the "Bullying Circle" by Daniel Olweus, as illustrated in Coloroso (2003), the bully supporter(s) and follower(s)play an integral role in the "ongoing" and "power differential" elements of the broadly-accepted definition of bullying. There are slight differences that disintinguish the supporter from the follower but first, some statistics from Pepler and Craig in a 1995 study that illustrates the involvement of supporters and followers.

From Coloroso (2003): "

1. Peers were involved in some capacity in 85 percent of bullying episodes.

2. Peers reinforced the bullying in 81 percent of the episodes.

3. Peers were more respectful and friendly toward bullies than targets.

4. Peers were active participants in 48 percent of the episodes.

5. Peers intervened in only 13 percent of the episodes at which they were present."

Having established that bullies have supporters and followers in the crowd that encourage or, at most, don't DIScourage bullying, the disinction between the two types of bully allies can be presented and some ways to modify their behavior in order to end bullying can be suggested.

The Bully Supporter

The bully supporter, "supports the bullying behavior but does not take an active role in the bullying" (Coloroso, 2003). In this way, the bystander who supports the bully by not intervening or even supporting the bully after the incident, can stay in the popular group (for example) but not commit the acts that the leader of the group commits in order to stake a claim to the leadership role. It's the little dog that runs around the big Bulldog in the old Looney Tunes cartoons supporting the bully-dog but not participating - but he (or she) is seen associating with the bully and his or her group and thus the supporter stays connected. But it is also similar to the remoras who swim, virtually attached to, sharks, with little or no fear of being eaten themselves because they remain close to the shark. So close, that sometimes the shark doesn't even know the remora is there but rarely pays them any mind regardless.

The Bully Follower

The bully follower, a/k/a henchmen/people if you will, "take an active part but do not start the bullying" (Coloroso, 2003). The follower takes an active part in bullying the target but often falls back on the excuse that she didn't start it and so she is not to blame. However, even in legal environments, bystanders who witness a crime are being scrutinized for their level of participation or their unwillingness to help end the episode. In other words, in order to ensure that the follower does not pounce when a bully begins an episode - the follower must be perceived the same way the bully is perceived: as an antagonist with something going on that allows them to engage in the episode without feelings of empathy, guilt, or remorse afterward.

Closing

The bully supporter and follower both support the bully. However, the bully follower also participates in bullying episodes.
« : May 21, 2018, 04:43:23 PM cassianna »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #502 : May 22, 2018, 10:29:31 AM »

FRIENDSHIP

Hello people

I want talk a very important thing today. Friendship.

In this game we will meet a lot of different persons, but some them will touch us very deep. If you have luck maybe can find very good friends here. I know is a game full of liars, abusives, weird, and unknow people. Sometimes we feel lost and alone.

But have amazing persons in the world (and in the game too). This persons really can change your day, your life. I always joke saiding to them: "Friendship is a shit! We must fight by our friends, protect them, help them, hear them, support them, is a lot wotk!", and belive me, is the more amazing thing you can make in your life, in a game or in a real world. People are people.

They was my side in the more happyest moments and in the more darkest situations. They was on my side when I laugh, when I cry. They had a lot patience with me. And I think if you have True friends you experienced the same. People using the time and the feelings to make your life more happy!

I experienced situations very hard in the game. But I had friends very amazing on my side all time. One guy told me one time, We  can only have 5 great friends each time, one by each finger of the hand. I dont know if its right. But I had exactly 5 great friends with me in the more shining days and in the more dark nights in the game.  They left the game now. But I  cannot forget the strong of the friendship, trust, happyness and hope.

Thankyou very much My Friends, was a honor and pleasure had you with me in game.

Thankyou ...

Zoe_Eida_Mir - My first friend of the game! kisses to Argentina!

DeeDee - My funny Pink Girl! Kisses to Spain (or Catalunya?! hihihi)

LydiaRose - Lydiaaaaaa Fucking Roseeeee! Kisses to Ireland!

SarahLesb - Super Saritaaaaa! Kisses to Spain!

Vika92 - Vika Maria Romanov, my Czarine! Kisses to Russia!

To celebrate and remember the friends, I want leave to you a link to a song about the friendship and the soundtrack of the movie with same name , talking about ... Friendship: Stand by Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22sggSLTG_c

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

So darling, darling
Stand by me, oh stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me
Stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
All the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling
Oh stand now, stand by me
Stand by me

So darling, darling
Oh stand now, stand by me, stand by me
Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
Oh stand by me, oh won't you stand now, stand
Stand by me

Kisses All
« : May 22, 2018, 03:08:07 PM cassianna »

vika92
: 180

« #503 : May 22, 2018, 03:45:06 PM »

Hello my super friend, I was happy to meet you in this game, this song for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9xIUiuLd8&ab_channel=СергейБобылёв                                                                                                                                             
  Piknik - On the verge of the World's Edge

Over there on the Earth's very edge
In a distant land beyond blue haze
Paying heed to the unheard-of words
Blood's so sweetly sweetly growing cold.

Winds glide there almost touching stars,
Over there trees're not afraid of storms,
Ships are dreaming of the ocean ledge
Over there on the Earth's very edge.

Why my heart rips from the wounded chest.
For a moment please slow down your pace.
In the heavens clear voice is heard,
Bright star rises over my blue Earth

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #504 : May 23, 2018, 05:16:54 AM »

Hi cassianna I may not be in the game that mush but you know I'm always here for you. You are the friend who help me thank you. You are the one who always make me smile when I see you in game. You are the one who put the smile back on my daughters face. You are a true friend.

always your friend Lydiaaaaaa Fucking Roseeeee from Ireland   

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #505 : May 23, 2018, 12:58:44 PM »

Hi cassianna I may not be in the game that mush but you know I'm always here for you. You are the friend who help me thank you. You are the one who always make me smile when I see you in game. You are the one who put the smile back on my daughters face. You are a true friend.

always your friend Lydiaaaaaa Fucking Roseeeee from Ireland  

Hello my super friend, I was happy to meet you in this game, this song for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9xIUiuLd8&ab_channel=СергейБобылёв                                                                                                                                             
  Piknik - On the verge of the World's Edge

Over there on the Earth's very edge
In a distant land beyond blue haze
Paying heed to the unheard-of words
Blood's so sweetly sweetly growing cold.

Winds glide there almost touching stars,
Over there trees're not afraid of storms,
Ships are dreaming of the ocean ledge
Over there on the Earth's very edge.

Why my heart rips from the wounded chest.
For a moment please slow down your pace.
In the heavens clear voice is heard,
Bright star rises over my blue Earth

Hello Girls, i miss your company here!!!! Lydiaaaaaaaaaa, Vika vika vika vika! Thankyou very much my friends, I love you two. A Big kisses to you!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you checked the posters of City meeting place last week? No?!?!?!

Kisses All

« : May 23, 2018, 01:27:03 PM cassianna »

lefleur

« #506 : May 25, 2018, 07:49:03 PM »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #507 : May 31, 2018, 05:53:58 PM »

Thankyou very much Lefleur!!! I loved much the image! One thousand kisses to you my good friend! Kisses Kisses kisses...

---------------------------------------------------------

BASIC INSTINCT

Hello People... Iam again, here...

Now I bring a "remake" of the movie Basic Instinct , starred by Sharon Stone in the famous scene of crossed legs in the police station. I remaked the scene using my avatar to you enjoy your silver blonde of achat in one of more sexy scenes of the big picture. I hope you like. Lets continue the interrogatory.... hihihihihi

Kisses All

lefleur

« #508 : May 31, 2018, 07:04:24 PM »

OMG Cassi, Amazing poster, I looove, kisssssssss :)
« : May 31, 2018, 07:07:21 PM lefleur »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #509 : June 11, 2018, 08:58:47 PM »

OMG Cassi, Amazing poster, I looove, kisssssssss :)

Hello Lefleur!!!1 Thankyou very much my friend. I feel very happy when someone like the posts! :)
I am very gratefull for your wonderfull comments!!! One thousand kisses super friend!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STREET FIGHTER!!! CASSY WINS! PERFECT!

Hello people

Iam again! Do you continue here? Missed me? Hihihihihihi

Who enjoyed the games and arcades know the fight game street fighter and the iconic characters. Was a big success years ago , a game where you can select a diferent fighter of each country of the world, expert in a diferent martial art style. Had a lot fighters to select, so what is my favorite? Let me think... Beautyfull, Sexy, Blonde, ponytails.... CAMMY!!!!!

Cammy... Cassie... Cassy... hihihihi

Ok, lets go to my avatar in street fighter version. I introduce you Cassy!
Have Fun and make good combos! Hadooken!!!!!

And who are you in street fighter game?

Kisses All

CASSY!!!!

« : June 12, 2018, 10:11:44 AM cassianna »

: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36  
« previous next »
: