*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 ... 34 35 [36]
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 265464 )
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #525 : June 30, 2019, 12:36:31 AM »

Hola Cass, como ya te dije, me dejas impresionado, haces un trabajo asombroso, sigue asi eres de las mejores y es un honor tenerte como amiga, un beso desde este lado del mapa, nos vemos.

Muchas Gracias Asstor! Es siempre un placer imenso recibir mensages de los visitantes del forum, Big kisses y muchas gracias por el post:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMB RAIDER ...AGAIN

Hello people, I think is my third post about Lara Croft from the game Tomb Raider. This post is special because is a avatar picture, the others was photomontages. But  today we can see the new post because the new set of clothes of Achat Shop. The post is special and dedicated to my friend Sophie, a big Tomb Raider fan! Big Kisses Sophie. Show the post to Sophie, Lydia Fucking Rose!!! I did to her!!!! So , Move on! Hugs Lydia:) hihihihihi

Kisses All

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #526 : July 15, 2019, 05:12:04 PM »

GOODBYE MY FRIEND

Hello people...

Today I received the news about one great friend passed away. Not is a happy moment for me or for the people who played together her. In the last times, she was present in my life, offering me support in the hard moments and friendship when I needed. Its very hard for me write this post because I really dont have words to express my feelings.

She leave behind a lot pictures and posts in forum, to us always remember her.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4298.0.html

The game will be more sad, empty and gray without you my friend. I hope you find the happyness, peace and love.

Goodbye GS Cougar

Kisses All

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

« : November 13, 2019, 10:51:02 AM cassianna »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #527 : November 13, 2019, 10:52:37 AM »

CASSIANNA ORIGINAL STYLE

Hello people

After a long break in forum Iam back. Now I bring a picture of my original style, my first outfit in game. Its was my look in my first day in Achat years ago. I hope you like. Thanksss

Kisses All

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #528 : November 30, 2019, 08:16:56 AM »

EVIL IS THE EVIL

Hello people

Today I bring a Witcher game style poster. Using a chainmail armor and a bastard sword in my back to hunt and destroy the evil of the land. Because  "the evil is the evil". I hope you like the look and remember the serie Witcher will start next month with the guy of Superman (He is hot! hahaha).

Kisses All

« : November 30, 2019, 11:28:48 AM cassianna »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #529 : February 01, 2020, 07:00:14 AM »

HELLO !!!!

Hello people, just here to said Hi and to keep the forum active. But I post more one picture to warm up your hearts (or other things...hihihihi).

Big Kisses All

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #530 : February 02, 2020, 09:45:30 AM »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #531 : February 07, 2020, 06:16:41 PM »

I AM SO HORNY!!!!!

Hello people, I really feel so Horny this weekend!!! Hmmm... If you dont belive me, I send this picture to change your mind.

Iam really trying make my avatar get life to look like a woman in flesh and bone. :) What do you think?

Wet Kisses All

hahahaha

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #532 : July 03, 2020, 04:15:58 PM »

COVID-19

Hello People. The world are in a complicated situation with the epidemic of COVID-19. Because it  decide make this post with articles of the OMS about this disease. I hope the text can help us to stay safe and win this critical moment of actual world.

Kisses All!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is COVID-19?

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.  Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.

The best way to prevent and slow down transmission is be well informed about the COVID-19 virus, the disease it causes and how it spreads. Protect yourself and others from infection by washing your hands or using an alcohol based rub frequently and not touching your face.
The COVID-19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes, so it’s What is COVID-19?important that you also practice respiratory etiquette (for example, by coughing into a flexed elbow).

At this time, there are no specific vaccines or treatments for COVID-19. However, there are many ongoing clinical trials evaluating potential treatments. WHO will continue to provide updated information as soon as clinical findings become available.

Symptoms

COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.

Most common symptoms:

• fever.

• dry cough.

• tiredness.

Less common symptoms:

• aches and pains.

• sore throat.

• diarrhoea.

• conjunctivitis.

• headache.

• loss of taste or smell.

• a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes.

Serious symptoms:

• difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.

• chest pain or pressure.

• loss of speech or movement.

Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms.  Always call before visiting your doctor or health facility.
People with mild symptoms who are otherwise healthy should manage their symptoms at home.

On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days.

Prevention

To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the following:

•   Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.

•   Maintain at least 1 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.

•   Avoid touching your face.

•   Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.

•   Stay home if you feel unwell.

•   Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.

•   Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.

: 1 ... 34 35 [36]  
« previous next »
: