*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bug with new model
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bug with new model  ( 3605 )
Nexe
: 44

« : April 30, 2016, 09:04:28 PM »

New female model got all bugged out after one of the recent updates. I cannot tell after which exactly, but when the model was introduced, I happily switched to it, since I liked it a lot. And it was working smooth, without any texture problems. Tonight, when I logged in, the model's body in customization page had strange darker texture, which never reacted to changing the skin tone. And this bug affected my game, because when I tried to look at my character in players list, I got an error message telling me my character cannot be displayed!

The model was working fine after it was released. Now it does not work at all. What the downdate did it, and when it will be fixed?
patosh842

« #1 : May 01, 2016, 05:59:16 AM »

I had some similar issues.
Sometimes avatar not displayed in the search, or some part of the body missing or with dark artifacts on it...
I thought maybe it was due to poor connection on my side (as I live in China, and due to Chinese Firewall, connection to outside website are problematic). but it seems the root cause might be something else...
Hope this will be solved.
Nexe
: 44

« #2 : May 04, 2016, 05:20:43 PM »

Seems to be fixed now. Thanks for quick resolving! :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: