*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Unaffordable poses, clothes,...
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Unaffordable poses, clothes,...  ( 10497 )
Kisska19
: 37

« #15 : June 18, 2016, 03:36:19 AM »

Yes, we have to spend a lot of money in order to feel the charm and sweetness of the game) and it is quite complicated and difficult choices, if you do not live in Europe or America. for example to me of Russia is high costs, even though I know that in other games need to pay. The problem is that a beginner with no money can not see all the charms of the game.And for them, without money it is very boring, I know that there are free 1000 A at the entrance, but this is my little, it would be nice to create some temporary packages or temporary functions to free users, then they would all have experienced and have wanted to join all the way to us))) Thanks)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : June 18, 2016, 04:58:34 AM »

I agree it can be a little bewildering for new joins to the game.

I have taken a quick look and would recommend the below is best value for the 1000A$ starter pack.

Try and balance between making your profile and avatar attractive and buying poses for a good room.
IMHO, please avoid names with sexual references, like slut, fucker, big cock in ...  its not attractive at all lol.

Here is some ideas for value for A$

Best value for you’re  A$1000.

1. Buy a back ground.
Most backgrounds are  99A$ but well worth it.

2. Buy a hairstyle.
You can buy a hairstyle for 30A$ - 49A$. 

3. Buy a nice outfit. The idea is to attract your mates.

Woman or Shemales can buy a nice dress including shoes for as little as AS189.

**Best value -  Woman > Full sets >

Page 1 -  Nurse outfits A$199  ;   Blue & white uniform 149A$

Page 7 ; Line 3 ; # 4 – Red and white Romantic set by Marilyn.  189A$

Page 8 ; Line 3 ; # 4 - Black & white chic dress set by Marilyn. 189A$

Page 8 : Line 3 ; # 5 – Blue Dress set by Marilyn. A$199.

**Best value – Men

Waist coat 39A$
Trousers 29A$

4.  Buy poses to have a decent room. 

a)  Choose one where you can get to know each other,  I highly recommend the Slow Dance pose A$199.

b) Choose a vaginal fuck pose -   Missionary is always nice – A$199

c) Choose an oral sex one -   Blow Job A$199

d) Nice Anal fuck – Sphinx – A$249.

Enjoy and remember, it’s the narrative and imagination that makes the room. If you don’t talk and build the scenes in both your minds -  you may as well go see the robots. They click just as good as the moaners and none talkers.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
buffedstud
: 1

« #17 : September 04, 2016, 07:35:33 PM »

I think I good idea would be to have a monthly fee and a person gets most the poses and would only have to buy a few exclusive things but if they stopped their membership they would lose all their exclusive items
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: