*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  having problems with invatation button
« previous next »
: [1]
: having problems with invatation button  ( 5395 )
fisher316
: 73

only reward for love is the experience of loving

« : May 08, 2016, 03:20:06 AM »

hello I'm presently having issues playing the dance invitation  button in winter and summer meeting rooms
it times out not letting avi accept or decline the request

FREE to be ME
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : May 08, 2016, 05:19:08 AM »

Hi there.

Just a little add to this one.   Hope you don't mind Fisher.   :-*

I've seen other people dance in the Meeting Place.  Most of them F - F and only two M - F over the course of a couple of days.  I invited you and it was ok.

Could this problem by a Guy only thing ?

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : May 08, 2016, 06:39:23 AM »

Hi,

Sometimes invite "instant action" don't work ! need to restart the game or in and out the place for me.
The better is an invite Fisher you know because in room all work well  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
fisher316

« #3 : May 08, 2016, 04:58:23 PM »

I hates rejection thought lol  ,,,maybe there is a chat god it worked a few times today for me so ill keep my legs crossed hope it stays working I get lucky,, ;D

FREE to be ME
fisher316

« #4 : May 15, 2016, 07:19:35 PM »

still having problems with dance invitation am I the only one?

FREE to be ME
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : May 16, 2016, 02:47:39 AM »

Hi Fisher,

That I know, when a man invite me that work rarely ! if I invite him that work ! it's strange but it's like that.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #6 : May 16, 2016, 05:24:22 AM »

Yeah Fisher.  I too Am having the same trouble now.  More so with inviting Females.  And when it does work it glitches very quickly.

It's a DAISY.   Some days it works some Day's it don't    LOL.

What is really pissing me off though is that when I enter the M.P.  (Winter)  I walk up to my friends and they are dancing.  But I can't see them dancing.  They're just standing there,  which is totally weird.  Everyone else can see them dancing but, not me.  Grrrr.

Kaitlyn1989

« #7 : May 16, 2016, 06:51:04 AM »

Awwww, *HUGS* Zu, well my "instant" invite in meeting place is a "crap" shoot, works when it wants, usually makes me relog at least once, is a bit frustrating. But I never thought bout the problem being "gender" specific. Zu might have something there, or I might just need a NEW LAPTOP  ::), But I would really be SAD if I could not see others dancing, I am not aware of experiencing this unigue "glitch". I also , agree with Zu, that even when I get a successful invite and acceptance, the longer you dance the more likely you are to "glitch" or get out of "synch" with your partner.  Clean up in Aisle #1 please Achat Gods.
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : May 16, 2016, 08:06:30 AM »

Yes and only the slow dance pose bug for me after a certain time "no syncro"  :-[

Lover
: 10350

« #9 : May 16, 2016, 03:16:56 PM »

We have informed A-Team. Hope they can fix it soon

: [1]  
« previous next »
: