*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Orgasm Animation Alterations
« previous next »
: [1]
: Orgasm Animation Alterations  ( 2836 )
Attila_85
: 9

« : May 15, 2016, 11:42:38 PM »

Ok maybe its just me (and my spouse) but the orgasm animations seem a bit simplistic to this degree: There is little to no variation in the ejaculates; male/shemale or female. Overall I have no complaint about the actions as the characters climax, just the volume and singular nature of the cum shot. I for one have irregular bursts during emission. Sometimes a short quick pop followed by a massive foot long stringer that flips end over end landing in a rivulet across my lover. As is currently the males/shemales fire uniform little bullets that generally hit a narrow target window. Females are similarly limited as they cum. The squirting ejaculate exits in a narrow stream and sort of disappears on contact with whatever surface. I would LOVE to see a gloss/shine where my lover came on me! The females I have seen that squirted usually issued a spray (not a narrow stream) that fanned out and soaked a wide area. Also the cum disappears which I suppose is fine I would just like to see it linger a bit longer. Does anyone else agree? ;D :o ;D
« : May 15, 2016, 11:53:05 PM Attila_85 »
Kisska19
: 37

« #1 : June 18, 2016, 03:01:18 AM »

Yes, it was very hot, if exploded would have an orgasm and not so boring)))
ClaraD
: 4

Kill me

« #2 : June 29, 2016, 06:50:25 PM »

Longer lasting/permanent cum yes please
: [1]  
« previous next »
: