*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bye my GOOD friend....
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bye my GOOD friend....  ( 5773 )
vika92
: 180

« : May 16, 2016, 04:01:34 PM »

Bye my GOOD friend.... (http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/vichkasergeeva9292/media/1QlhyUH_zpsbccsprnk.jpg.html)
« : May 20, 2016, 06:24:42 AM vika92 »

vika92

« #1 : May 16, 2016, 04:12:36 PM »

we surely will meet you, all good people of Achat, will miss you.ta has to know you have true friends.
« : May 16, 2016, 04:28:22 PM vika92 »

deedee
: 21

« #2 : May 16, 2016, 04:30:51 PM »

Cassiana is one of the few users that gave life to this community. Because of her, I started designing clothes and getting involved in more social interaction like this forum.
Without her, AChat won't be the same.
I just wish she changes her mind.

Sarah_lesbi
: 13

« #3 : May 16, 2016, 07:51:39 PM »

Cassiana is one of the nicest and best persons that I've ever meet. She is a really great friend and without her AChat will not be the same. I hope that she gets back. Cassianna, you have a friend in me and can count on me.
Sarah_lesbi

vika92

« #4 : May 17, 2016, 03:58:03 AM »

Farewell, my friend. Here it was good,
But again the spring to the north drives packs.
Open a window, splash one for the road.
We will sit down on a path. Departing,
I leave unnecessary stuff here
Offenses victories, armful of old songs,
The dreams which long ago have burned down completely
And experience the expanded mold.
Judge itself: such freight
What wings could raise?
Perhaps, I here still will return,
But you won't be able to recognize me because
On coast of unknown times,
Under light of the sun of other galaxies being heated,
I will try on two thousand names,
And new divine heresy
I will proclaim. To me, right, boringly here
In the foothills of Parnassus, on which,
I am as if offered to climb,
Using sharpness. These mountains
Let the young rock-climber storms.
He is waited there by poddaty maenads.
Breadth steppe was tired of waiting for me.
Farewell, buddy! Don't long, so it is necessary...

vika92

« #5 : May 17, 2016, 06:13:40 AM »

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #6 : May 17, 2016, 12:40:27 PM »

We all lose friends.. we lose them in death, to distance and over time. But even though they may be lost, hope is not. The key is to keep them in your heart, and when the time is right, you can pick up the friendship right where you left off. Even the lost find their way home when you leave the light on.     

I hope she may find a way back. I'll miss a talented artist, a very nice person and a good freind, who is able to listen and to talk about life and the world.

Farewell lovely Lady. God bless you!

On the journey to Valhal
inga84
: 29

« #7 : May 18, 2016, 03:10:33 AM »

Sadly and sadly, we were abandoned by very good person, CASSIANNA, Acat already will be such as before.CASSIANNA did much in order that this game was more various and fascinating. And her posters and banners the best here at a forum.I don't understand at all how how not to love CASSIANNA. Come back to us somewhat quicker our kind friend.
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #8 : May 18, 2016, 07:46:41 AM »

Hi all
what can I say about my best friend cassianna that has not be said in other posts on here, so let me tell you a bit about cassianna.
 I left Achat in late 2014 and in late 2015 I decided to come back and just have a look and I was surprised to see Achat had add on
new things, so I said lets give meeting place a go so I pop into winter room it took me a few seconds to get my avatar to move, so off I want
walking round thinking to myself about time Achat had this in game, then out of the blue I had this girl in my face who's first words to me
were   who the fuck are you and I thought here we go just back in game 5 mins and someone is getting on to me so I answer her  I'm fucking lydiarose and that's how I come to met cassianna from that day on our friendship would grow into what it is today.. MY BEST FRIEND.
We would stand in line in winter room and cassianna would say lydiarose what's it like to stand with 2 whore a lesbian and shemale that was
cassianna she would say what she thinks but in a loving way or the time we had a fight in front of AusWoody as a joke he ended up thinking
we did not like each other or the time she help me with the asshole who would not leave me alone thanks cassianna for that...then she join the forum and you can see what did in here in Silver Blonde Garage... WOW cassianna....all I can say now I find it hard to come into Achat knowing that I will not see her here... so cassianna see you

your best friend
Lydiarosse       

Kisska19
: 37

« #9 : May 18, 2016, 11:17:15 AM »

Hello. Sorry for my bad english. I join the people, and I am also very is a pity that Cassianna deserted us. I, unfortunately, few knew her, but I liked her very much as a person. She is very talented, her posters I just dement. Here, unfortunately, not a lot of people similar to her, and she herself was only and unique.
I am very happy to be her friend, I was even a little proud, I knew her.  Also, a pity to me those the people who were with her very familiar, because I understand their sadness. I think her second place in the beauty contest was more than deserved, as opposed to the other.
She was the only one worthy of all to participate in a beauty contest, all the rest were simply not worthy to participate. Excuse me, this is my opinion. I am very sorry now that she's not here.
Thanks.

Come back to us, our best friend Cassianna, all miss you and hope that you will surely come back to us, we all love you so adore and wait backward.
« : May 18, 2016, 11:26:38 AM Kisska19 »
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #10 : May 19, 2016, 08:32:19 AM »

Its really hard for me to write the post......but lets try :'(

Well All of you who knows Cassianna (Cassie) must know how BIG friends we are and forever will be......."Till death do us part" like they say in the Movies:)

Well i was their when it all happen and i fight with her the whole way, I tried to toughen her up but her heart is to sweet to become someone that she doesn't want to be or like the people that attack her!
I really don't really care about the Game anymore cause i don't like the way the game has turned out! I've been with her throw House Fight's street fights and even Love fights and she stucked throw everything that came her way. Caliente have lost a wonder girl that helped her became the person you all knew. She even became Tess spouse, and that was a Big thing for her, she even gave me a BJ that day:).
I remember her as this blond girl that always want to make new friends, my heart is broken, damage and full of tears. I really lost the Best friend i have on AChat, the one that she could try new things with, the guy she can asked for help.
I will miss our closet day's when we try new clothes on and mix and match.......( smiling ), i always told her when she worked i'm not going to fuck her if she looks like a whore, and then we decide that Friday's she will dress nice and we had the best fun EVER!!!
I miss her bad English and the way she try's to explain things, last time we talked she could only complain about how they fucked up her neck, then i couldn't figure out what's this girl talking about, until i found out her profile neck for her avatar! we had big laugh about that!!!

I miss her, I really do.....everyday when i login i hope i could find her green even orange as long as she is here......:(

When i was on Leave a few weeks back, i missed the biggest day of her AChat live, Her Beauty Contest........she lost by 2 points I think, she was sooooooo exited of the whole event and hoped everything went smooth............well with her on board everything usually does! and even tho i wasn't here i heard it was a big success.....To bad about that 2 points Cassie, but what's nice about it all is I had the Honer of fucking the two sexiest Girls on AChat......

Well I could sit here the whole day and tell you lots of things about a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart......she WILL be missed and everyday i will pray that she returns.......

With all my Hugs, Kisses and Love

Justin Your Badger

P.S: PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: