*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  European Championship 2016 in France
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
: European Championship 2016 in France  ( 73659 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #15 : May 25, 2016, 10:41:02 AM »

I'm in for Wales.   

Gorau chwarae cyd chwarae  -  Joint play best play

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
raluca93
: 146

« #16 : May 25, 2016, 07:21:07 PM »

pythia gifted, i m playing :D :D

where is luxembourg? :-\ :-\so i take......romania!

please help me with the rules, guys, will you?

(http://www.gbheld.com/)

Die größte Auswahl an Gästebuchbildern (http://www.gb-bild.com/)

(http://linkpix.de/index)
(http://linkpix.de/index)
« : May 26, 2016, 01:12:11 AM raluca93 »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #17 : May 26, 2016, 02:05:33 AM »

Pythia gifted

COME ON ENGLAND  COME ON ENGLAND  EEEENNNNNNNNGGGGGGLLLLLAAAANNNNNDDDDD

raluca93
: 146

« #18 : May 27, 2016, 02:42:00 PM »

especially to the english team:

i found a quotation from an english guy i guess:

"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win." -

so i guess i picked the wrong team,  ;) ;)
but i stay  with my transylvanian vampyres :D :D

Lover
: 10350

« #19 : May 27, 2016, 03:20:34 PM »

lol raluca, yes this quote is from Gary Lineker, an english forward. He said it after england lost semif final vs germany in worl championship 1990.

@Brandy: Read this quote carefully ;D

aurora_sun

« #20 : May 27, 2016, 03:45:17 PM »

i payed pythia and i want to pick this germans, my dearest ralu :-* :-* :-* :-* wenn ich darf,  lover

"right or wrong, my country"

(http://www.gbheld.com/)

(http://www.gb-bild.com/)

« : May 27, 2016, 03:47:59 PM aurora_sun »
Ecky

« #21 : May 28, 2016, 12:59:01 AM »

Pythia gifted. I will pick England (to lose on penalties  ;D)
fisher316
: 73

only reward for love is the experience of loving

« #22 : May 28, 2016, 01:35:45 AM »

Pythia gifted  50$   I will pick team Italy

FREE to be ME
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #23 : May 28, 2016, 05:07:30 AM »

Choose a country & gift Pythia 50A$.  All A$ collected will go in prizes to the Champion Team.

Teams  Update

Group A

France
Nat33.
inga84

Romania
raluca93

Albania

Switzerland

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group B

England
Stone
Brandybee
tangoracer
Ecky

Wales
Vaughan

Russia

Slovakia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group C

Germany
Lover
Jayc
aurora_sun

Ukraine

Poland

Northern Ireland.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group D

Spain
Jaynie

Czech Republlic

Turkey

Croatia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group E

Belgium
Covems
Lydiarose

Rep Ireland
AusWoody

Italy
Kaitlyn1989
vika92
fisher316

Sweden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group F

Portugal

Iceland

Austria

Hungary

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #24 : May 28, 2016, 05:21:35 AM »

especially to the english team:

i found a quotation from an english guy i guess:

"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win." -

so i guess i picked the wrong team,  ;) ;)
but i stay  with my transylvanian vampyres :D :D

---------------

lol raluca, yes this quote is from Gary Lineker, an english forward. He said it after england lost semif final vs germany in worl championship 1990.

@Brandy: Read this quote carefully ;D

-----------------------

Oy  German Camp

Not Always...

@Jayc ..  you... you... TRAITOR  ....   One is not amused. Orfff with his head!!!

See you on the battle field!!      COME ON ENGLAND

« : May 28, 2016, 05:39:18 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #25 : May 28, 2016, 06:08:43 AM »

sorry Brandybee                                                                       

Germany 4-1 England

England's World Cup ended in a mixture of humiliation and controversy as they were thrashed by Germany in Bloemfontein.

Germany's deserved win and convincing victory margin will be overshadowed forever in the minds of Fabio Capello and his squad by a moment they believe robbed them of the hope of reaching the last eight.

Matthew Upson had thrown England a lifeline just before half-time after a vastly superior Germany had taken a stranglehold on the game with goals from Miroslav Klose and Lukas Podolski.

But moments after Upson's header, in a grim echo of Geoff Hurst's goal that helped England to victory over West Germany in the 1966 World Cup final, Frank Lampard's superb lofted finish landed feet over the line behind German keeper Manuel Neuer, an incident obvious to almost everyone inside the Free State Stadium.

Capello was leading the England celebrations in his technical area, only to be stunned as Uruguayan referee Jorge Larrionda and his officials waved play on.

England's players and coaching team, including David Beckham, led vehement protests as the teams went off at half-time, but all to no avail and Germany made the most of their reprieve.

The Germans will feel a measure of justice has been restored 44 years on, but this was of no consolation to the modern-day England as insult was added to injury by Joachim Loew's gifted young side.

Lampard struck the bar as England dominated the early stages of the second half, but stunning counter-attacks saw Thomas Mueller score twice in the space of three minutes midway through the second half to send Germany into the last eight.

England, with some justification, will bemoan their luck but nothing must disguise the manner in which they were outclassed by Germany in stages of this game and also what has been an ultimately bitterly disappointing World Cup campaign in South Africa.

The brief hope of revival offered by victory against Slovenia that saw England advance to the knockout phase was snuffed out emphatically here by their old World Cup adversaries as they suffered their heaviest defeat at a major championship.

England paid the price for sloppy defending that gifted Germany goals - with central defenders John Terry and Upson having their immobility exposed in embarrassing fashion.

Wayne Rooney will return home having had minimal impact on the World Cup, and Capello himself must examine how England can move forward after being handed this painful lesson by Germany.

Capello chose to keep faith with Upson - but the defender was the central figure in a moment of defending that was almost indescribably bad as Germany took the lead after 20 minutes.

Germany keeper Neuer's long clearance was routine, but both Upson and Terry were caught out of position, with the West Ham defender compounding his misjudgement by being brushed aside for Klose to stab home.

England keeper David James, who had earlier saved well from Mesut Ozil, prevented England from falling further behind with a crucial block from Klose as he raced clear, but it was only a temporary reprieve as Germany extended their lead 12 minutes later.

Again England were all at sea defensively, with Podolski left with time and space to score from an angle after Klose and Mueller carved them wide open.

England needed a swift response to at least have some hope of mounting a revival, and it came from Upson as he made amends for his earlier error. He beat the flailing Neuer to Steven Gerrard's cross to head into an unguarded net.

Then came the moment of huge controversy that will haunt England and Capello for years to come. Even from high in the stands at the Free State Stadium, it was clear Lampard's audacious chip had travelled well over the line behind Neuer, but as Capello celebrated, England were stunned to find play waved on.

Lampard's ill-luck continued as England made a purposeful start the second half. He fired in a free-kick from 25 yards, but it rebounded off the bar with the static Neuer beaten.

The danger was always that Germany would strike on the counter attack, and they did to deadly effect as Mueller reopened their two-goal advantage after 67 minutes.

From and England free-kick Gareth Barry lost possession on the edge of Germany's area, allowing them to sweep to the other end for Mueller to fire past James from Bastian Schweinsteiger's pass.

And it was all over three minutes later, with Barry at fault again. He failed to deal with a clearance near the touchline, letting in Ozil to provide Mueller with a simple finish.

England had nothing left to offer and their World Cup campaign ended with a whimper - although they will complain bitterly about the moment they will feel had a decisive effect on the outcome of the game.
« : May 28, 2016, 06:10:45 AM Lydiarose »

Brandybee

« #26 : May 28, 2016, 06:39:13 AM »

Chuckles -  a meer blip dear girl.

To make Englands victory all the more sweeter ....   Bring it on.   COME ON ENGLAND

vika92
: 180

« #27 : May 28, 2016, 06:53:54 AM »

there was also it, Russia hasn't started up England on the European championship of 2008 (http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/vichkasergeeva9292/media/10068-00_zpshgttgt24.jpg.html) (http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/vichkasergeeva9292/media/1192646590_00asr1hf_zpsoqalwyqg.jpg.html) (http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/vichkasergeeva9292/media/1386072572_englishfans_zps0lk4viiu.jpg.html)

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #28 : May 28, 2016, 10:13:43 AM »

Wales will win,  We have the heart of a Red Dragon. Here are the pics to prove it

WIN WALES WIN

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #29 : May 28, 2016, 11:43:53 AM »

or as we call Wales in Ireland,, Englands B team

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13  
« previous next »
: