*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Janus is two-faced
« previous next »
: [1]
: Janus is two-faced  ( 5035 )
inga84
: 29

« : May 28, 2016, 02:56:50 PM »

my good friends have left game, one of the reasons was what at not which players there were many avatars I personally know such, but there is one champion, at him is them around 6-10. I think here to place names of avatars of such players, but before I want to learn opinion of users of Acht.
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : May 28, 2016, 04:13:24 PM »

We are very careful with posting names. It's easy to blame someone who maybe isn't member of the forum and can't defeat himself. What if you just think this member has more avis?
Another reason, it's not forbidden. No TOS is saying you aren't allowed to have just one avi. It may not be nice, especially if these people are misusing their avis or use them to attack, but after all you have to know: Achat is fantasy

inga84

« #2 : May 28, 2016, 05:38:15 PM »

yes Achat is an imagination, but with all good player also one avatar is enough, I won't tell the names, I that this person already imposed full trousers of a shit. but I won't allow him, and to his girlfriend to stick the dirty nose everywhere. but if to me or my friends, hurt I I will tell everything here, and I think that many people here, agree with me. I ask to excuse me for my bad English
inga84

« #3 : May 31, 2016, 03:45:57 AM »

have stolen the account from me, prompt that can be made, for me paid a premium, I couldn't pay from the credit card and the person after quarrel has stolen the account
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : May 31, 2016, 09:48:23 AM »

I have sent a pm to your friend, cause she told me about your troubles. If you need more help, just pm me. Hope you get your account back asap inga84

Maturrango
: 59

« #5 : December 31, 2017, 02:48:56 PM »

Happy new year to all!!!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: