*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  basics of online relationships
« previous next »
: [1]
: basics of online relationships  ( 7903 )
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« : June 02, 2016, 10:51:46 AM »

let's start this thread off with the basics of online relationships

Firstly let's look at the  phases  of online relationships:

• Phase 1 - kid in a candy store screws anyone that stands still long enough..
  • Phase 2 - has a stable of regular partners
  • Phase 3 -  Priority Lover or Spouse, Non Exclusive.
1. The Spouse has priority over all others. They ARE above ALL others. Other lovers / friend with or without fringe benefits, are made aware of their lowlier position.

2. In a dispute, the Spouse will be sided with in public. (Any disagreements to be conducted in private for resolving.) Never show your Spouse up or undermine them in public.

3. If a Spouse’s position is disrespected or threatened by a Spouse partner’s lover etc.., then the partner Spouse will take side with the injured Spouse and either - 
deal with the lover to their Spouse’s satisfaction & remind the lover of their secondary or lowlier position OR
divorce the Spouse. The Spouse Must Always Be Priority.

4. If you are roomed / fucking and your Spouse arrives, you will make your excuses and leave the room to go to your Spouse. 
You will keep an agreed form of contact open while you are in a room with others. (The wardrobe secret entry aka PM)
You will know this by contacting each other in The Square and or Forum Village PM.
Never keep your Spouse waiting unless they have agreed to it.

The arriving Spouse, however, will respect the room and on making contact with the Spouse inside will wait patiently a reasonable amount of time for them to finish and make their excuses to leave. They will not chatter, while the other Spouse is ending a fuck or room.

5. Never room / fuck an ex-Spouse without the agreement of your current Spouse prior to doing so.

• Phase 4 - exclusive spouse
  • Phase 5 - real life meeting

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
GsCougar

« #1 : June 07, 2016, 11:11:19 AM »

nice text Woody BUT

yeah now comes my 2 cents :)

Your Rules sounds good  for those who realy seak a online relationship in a sex fun chat.
But I think you cant not put Rules down they fit everybody.
Than this would be  a Dating chat not a funchat  as the URL say FUNNYADULTGAME

I agree when you meet someone and you get feelings started that you need some HONEST Rules

So my personal Tip
Dont go out and HUNT other Ppl Partners  if they got Spouses showing leave them alone
If they dont leave YOU alone well---thats the way I told "keep your dogs on short leash :) "

If you meet some and you think FUCK that would be the ONE
Dont bullshit arround , let them know  you never know maybe the other side feel the same

But best of all DONT lie if some tells you  I think I fall in love with you.

And for the Guys !  If your WIFE is inral live in the NEXT ROOM washing dishes  THAT ISNT LIVING SEPERATED
YOU ARE MARRIED :)

Everybody i here got his/her own reason why they are in here.

Just be fair and try NOT TO HURT OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS

OH and if you start exchanging Pictures  MAKE SURE they are YOURS and a bit actuell dates :)

I was looking fucking sexy when I was 21  ROFL

So that was my 2 cents

I think every one should post Her/his Rules she like to be handled  to make clear.

So far for me  I have meet some nice Humans in here - and those who are not nice ...well....hit the X and in worst case block them :)

You all have fun and joy and maybe make good friends

Be silly, Be horny  but on the end be realistic and dont lie

KISSES and HUGS
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #2 : June 07, 2016, 02:11:49 PM »

GSCougar i couldn't agree more :)

Achat is a place for fun and fantasy its not eHarmony were ppl look for life partners!

tho true love can be found anywhere and anytime

the old rule applies i guess
treat others as you wish to be treated

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : June 07, 2016, 02:25:13 PM »

tho true love can be found anywhere and anytime

the old rule applies i guess
treat others as you wish to be treated

Amen to that.  I myself would love to be in a loving one to one relationship on here, but online relationships rarely work out I'm afraid.  There are always exceptions though.   ;)

I would love to be an exception.

OMG  Did I just say that ?   :o

Hope4U
: 9

Hope4U

« #4 : August 03, 2016, 04:46:32 PM »

Love can be found just about anywhere if one is looking. There has to be some kind of boundaries between partners of some sort that are agreed upon.

let's start this thread off with the basics of online relationships

Firstly let's look at the  phases  of online relationships:

• Phase 1 - kid in a candy store screws anyone that stands still long enough..
  • Phase 2 - has a stable of regular partners
  • Phase 3 -  Priority Lover or Spouse, Non Exclusive.
1. The Spouse has priority over all others. They ARE above ALL others. Other lovers / friend with or without fringe benefits, are made aware of their lowlier position.

2. In a dispute, the Spouse will be sided with in public. (Any disagreements to be conducted in private for resolving.) Never show your Spouse up or undermine them in public.

3. If a Spouse’s position is disrespected or threatened by a Spouse partner’s lover etc.., then the partner Spouse will take side with the injured Spouse and either - 
deal with the lover to their Spouse’s satisfaction & remind the lover of their secondary or lowlier position OR
divorce the Spouse. The Spouse Must Always Be Priority.

4. If you are roomed / fucking and your Spouse arrives, you will make your excuses and leave the room to go to your Spouse. 
You will keep an agreed form of contact open while you are in a room with others. (The wardrobe secret entry aka PM)
You will know this by contacting each other in The Square and or Forum Village PM.
Never keep your Spouse waiting unless they have agreed to it.

The arriving Spouse, however, will respect the room and on making contact with the Spouse inside will wait patiently a reasonable amount of time for them to finish and make their excuses to leave. They will not chatter, while the other Spouse is ending a fuck or room.

5. Never room / fuck an ex-Spouse without the agreement of your current Spouse prior to doing so.

• Phase 4 - exclusive spouse
  • Phase 5 - real life meeting

Suckie
: 17

« #5 : August 04, 2016, 01:04:46 AM »

Maybe a stupid question, but how i could notice if my spouse comes online while i'm in room?

If i'm in room and my spouse comes on ... i don't get any message

Hot greetings
Suckie
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : August 04, 2016, 01:26:03 AM »

Hi,  There's not a facility here to interrupt a room  but if you wish  you can join a free  PM / instant chat

Lots of members have signed up to The Square - our unofficial chat room and use their instant PM facility.

Found here -  http://chatango.com/signupdir

or  Yahoo Instant Messenging  which can be downloaded for free 

or some members use a code -  They gift their busy partner or spouse with 10A$ to inform them they have come online.  An info box informs the busy partner of the gift and therefore they should reasonably exit the room.
Obviously show some courtesy to the person you are rooming.
The 10A$ is later returned of course.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Hope4U
: 9

Hope4U

« #7 : August 08, 2016, 02:39:56 PM »

I never thought about that Brandy. I didn't know that was even possible.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : August 09, 2016, 03:27:17 AM »

Yes,  It is useful especially with your rather active phase 3 partners.  LOL

I have played in both phase 3 - main lover or spouse with rules  and phase 4 -  exclusive.

The important thing with these phases is recognising which phase you are in and which phase your current partner(s) is in. 

If in opposite phases, the relationship will in the end most likely flounder and  on occasions drama will ensue...  unless of course, you are able to find a happy compromise.  Most cant though unhappily.

If you are in harmony with the phases, your relationship will no doubt flourish.

Enjoy  whatever phase you are in.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
GsCougar

« #9 : August 09, 2016, 07:47:53 AM »

Yes,  It is useful especially with your rather active phase 3 partners.  LOL

I have played in both phase 3 - main lover or spouse with rules  and phase 4 -  exclusive.

The important thing with these phases is recognising which phase you are in and which phase your current partner(s) is in. 

If in opposite phases, the relationship will in the end most likely flounder and  on occasions drama will ensue...  unless of course, you are able to find a happy compromise.  Most cant though unhappily.

If you are in harmony with the phases, your relationship will no doubt flourish.

Enjoy  whatever phase you are in.

100% Right Brandy !

My oppinion is with ALL if you see it as GAME, or you involve REAL FEELINGS you always needs CLEAR RULES and of corse HONESTY. !!!

If you find a partner its importand that both part are open and honest.
Make clear what your wish is what YOU expect from GAME- OR CHAT
In the start you are pretty anonym
So SAY what you looking for.

Most "playing" and all over sudden there is a "secret" special one, who had no idea of what goes on.
This causes Drama and if not Drama for sure Ppl will get hurt.
Hurt in feelings and hurt cuz some was "playing " unfair.

After all beeing so COOL and WE ALL ARE ADULTS IN A SEX EROTIC GAME ...fuck...we still Humans :)

And it feels good if someone tells you :"Baby you are my everything and so on :)  DONT IT ? :)

YES it does.  But keep it in the back----it is a online game.

If EVER the real goosbomb effect , Butterflys in stomache and fever in night come up and hit you .
Its time to talk clear text. For the good of both.

I am playing since April 16 in here and been through a few Phases.
Some left a bitter taste, yes. But that happend if Rules wasnt made clear out .
Than every Player take the way what suit him/her.  After the wrong move was done, the game is ruined cuz the other party dont like to play no more.

Best tip:
If you realy not ready to fall in LOVE.......cuz real live has you taken......than dont play that way.
Stay out of personel contact-dont share details-just be a Avatr and fuck and have fun.

If you get to KNOW a other Human, make sure you are aware of the thoughts and the way they like to play the game.

And yes.....noone is ever save from getting hit by some weird feelings. That WOW effect can hit you so bad you dont saw it coming.
BUT....stay HONEST.....PLAY FAIR.....

Than you can have roleplay and go through diffrent stories without leaving ashes behind and ppl will stay friends.

Never make promises you cant/wont keep. That is a killer......
Dont tell to many ppl the same time OH BABY YOU MY ONLY ONE :).......lies always come out :)

It takes a mature mind and rules to play in here without hurting or getting hurt in feelihngs.
Its possible sure.

Best way.................a open word and straigh moves.

Never do to other what you dont like to have done to you.
And make sure your partner know what you  expect from the game.

If been through some stages in here :) and believe me it isnt always a light move to stay out of trouble :)

Woody made the most common phases clear. But every one has its little bit adjustment . So when you start playing make clear BOTH party know the rules and the prospect of the other one.

Than it shoudl have no missunderstanding .

I am not exclusiv but I am priority to some. so when he comes online and want to see me and i am in room ( winter/summer/privat(  he send the 10A$ gift. I see the call and be in a few eyeblink in the lobby to say hello :) Other way the same.

As Brandy showd the ways Ppl can stay in contact..If you realy wont some and care for YOU WILL FIND A WAY :)

HAVE FUN -. HAVE A GREAT TIME - MAKE A LOTS OF GOOD FRIEND - AND ALWAYS LEAVE THE GAME WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE !
THATS THE BEST WAY
: [1]  
« previous next »
: