*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest 12. O.T.
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Vote for a theme for Erotic Story Contest 12. Voting ends Fri 15 July 2016.
1. Free Style.   -5 (10%)
2.  Group sex. 3 or more persons / orgy.   -12 (24%)
3.  Halloween, Supernatural, Spooky.   -1 (2%)
4.  Mind Control   -6 (12%)
5.  The Elements. Earth or Wind / Air or Water or Fire.   -6 (12%)
6.  New birth for mankind following apocalyptic event   -2 (4%)
7.  Spy / Espionage Story.   -1 (2%)
8.  Contest Manager's Staring out to sea pic   -1 (2%)
9.  Interracial - Different race / tribe / skin colour   -1 (2%)
10. Opposites attract -   Black / white ;  Vanilla / Dominants ;  Cop / robber ...   -15 (30%)
: 47

: Erotic Story Contest 12. O.T.  ( 35567 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #45 : December 15, 2016, 04:41:03 PM »

More Judges results in and as you can see, it’s anyone's race.

To those who haven't voted yet, please do.

To those judges who have not yet listed their story preference 1 to 9 please do so. Deadline is 30 Dec but I'd obviously like them ASAP.  1 listed is your favourite ; 2 is your second favourite, right down to 9 = least favourite of the 9 stories.

To those Author Judges who have not as yet sent their list in, it is worth 30 points for your story, so don’t miss out.

And thank you to everyone, reading, voting and Judging.

SCORING SO FAR.   Deadline  30 Dec 2016.

STORY                                                                     POINTS
1.  1 -  Infatuation -                                                          670   
2.  3 – Office Discipline -                                                    565
3.  6 - The Hot Winter Night -                                             530
4.  2 -  Hide & Prejudice -                                                   495
4.  9 – Big Ruby’s Wager -                                                  495
6.  8 – Hot Wife -                                                               450
7.  4 -  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake -                                      445
8.  7 – Camille’s  Journal -                                                  425
9.  5 – The Breaking in of a Pleasure Slave Girl -                  400

« : December 30, 2016, 03:33:43 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #46 : December 23, 2016, 02:59:07 PM »

7 Days left to vote.

Please ensure you have all voted for your favourite story in Contest 12 - Opposites Attract.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > “Opposites Attract” THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 12.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4433.0.html 

Please can all the judges ensure they get their ranking list to me ASAP.    Thank you.

DEADLINE   30 DEC 2016

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #47 : December 25, 2016, 04:35:19 AM »

More Judges results in and as you can see, ranking positions are changing. It's getting exciting!

To those who haven't voted yet, please do.  Judges CAN ALSO VOTE in the public vote.

To those Independant Judges who have not yet listed their story preference 1 to 9 please do so. Deadline is 30 Dec but I'd obviously like them ASAP.  1 listed is your favourite ; 2 is your second favourite, right down to 9 = least favourite of the 9 stories.

To those Author Judges who have not as yet sent their list in, it is worth 30 points for your story, so don’t miss out.

And thank you to everyone, reading, voting and Judging.

SCORING SO FAR.   Deadline  30 Dec 2016.

STORY                                                                     POINTS
1.  1 -  Infatuation -                                                          860   
2.  6 - The Hot Winter Night -                                             720
3.  9 – Big Ruby’s Wager -                                                  675
4.  3 – Office Discipline -                                                   660
5.  2 -  Hide & Prejudice -                                                  650
6.  8 – Hot Wife -                                                             555
7.  4 -  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake -                                      540
8.  7 – Camille’s  Journal -                                                 525
9.  5 – The Breaking in of a Pleasure Slave Girl -                   435

5 Days left to vote.

Please ensure you have all voted for your favourite story in Contest 12 - Opposites Attract.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > “Opposites Attract” THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 12.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4433.0.html 

Please can all the judges ensure they get their ranking list to me ASAP.    Thank you.

DEADLINE   30 DEC 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS  & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Brandybee

« #48 : December 30, 2016, 01:55:49 PM »

The Public vote has now closed and will determine the outcome of the PUBLIC JUDGE SCORING.

Result of Public vote.   70 votes were cast.

1.  Infatuation.   - 18 
2.  Hide & Prejudice.   - 15
3.  Office Discipline.   - 10
4.  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake.   - 5
5.  The Breaking in of a Pleasure Slave Girl.   - 6
6.  The Hot Winter Night.   - 13
7.  Camille’s Journal.   - 3
8.  Hot wife.   - 8 
9.  Big Ruby’s Wager.   - 6

------------------

1.  1.  Infatuation.   - 18 votes -                                     =  45
2.  2.  Hide & Prejudice.  - 15 votes -                               =  40
3.  6.  The Hot Winter Night.   - 13 votes                          =  35
4.  3.  Office Discipline.   - 10 votes                                 =  30
5.  8.  Hot wife.   - 8  votes                                            =  25
6.  5.  The Breaking in of a Pleasure Slave Girl.   - 6 votes    = 20
6.  9.  Big Ruby’s Wager.   - 6 votes                                  =  20
8.  4.  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake.   - 5 votes                      =  10
9.  7.  Camille’s Journal.   - 3 votes                                  =    5

This will be added to the other Judges scores and the winners  announced  ASAP.

Thank you to all the writers for taking part, all the judges for forwarding me their ranking lists and to all the Forum members who took the time to read and vote.

Good Luck to all the contestants.

Brandybee

« #49 : December 31, 2016, 03:46:45 AM »

The JUDGES Results  listed  2 to 30.
32 is the PUBLIC JUDGE  (Decided from the public vote)

The Judges have been given a number by the Contest Manager when they submitted their ranking list for the stories.
It corresponds to the number above.
They will remain anonymous in public unless they wish to identify themselves in this Erotic Story Contest 12. O.T. Topic here.

( Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > Erotic Story Contest 12. O.T.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4235.45.html )

Some of the Judges who may post and are willing to be identified, are also willing to give feedback by Forum PM (Private Messaging), if authors should request it. Feedback will not be posted in public.

Thank you each & everyone sincerely for your help in this judging process. Without you, this contest would not have been successful.
Thank you.  Thank you. Thank you.

Brandybee

« #50 : December 31, 2016, 03:48:18 AM »

WINNERS POSTER BY THE TALENTED    MARTINUS

Achat has been notified and prizes & submission awards will be awarded to accounts as soon as practicable.
Thank you and well done to the winners & all who took part.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #51 : December 31, 2016, 05:11:20 AM »

Congratulations to the worthy winners.
Your stories were hot.

1.  1 -  Infatuation  -                                               Lady_Andrea                    1,070  points.
2.  6 - The Hot Winter Night -                                    Misdevious                      900
3.  9 – Big Ruby’s Wager -                                           JayC                            865

Jayc as you will find,  I have paid up on our side bet.

I also enjoyed the other stories so congratulations to the other writers who didnt make the prizes like me.

I made   6th place :   4 .  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake -    Vaughan                        665 points

Thank you to all who voted for me.  Maybe next time.

« : January 07, 2017, 03:57:43 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #52 : December 31, 2016, 07:18:12 AM »

Congratulations Andrea...your story was really awesome and definately deserved to win that contest, it was my favourite story as well. I have to admit, I never expected YOU to be the author of that wonderful story, that it's you is really a surprise, thinking of your, lets call it dominant way of life.  ;)

Now I can reveal that I was one of the judges, I was #24. I wrote a text describing and explaining my opinion, how and why I voted the way I did, some words to every story, and forwarded that to Brandybee together with my list some days ago, a bit delayed due to...personal reasons. As Brandybee explained, if any of the authors is interested in reading that feedback, I'll gladly share it via personal message.

Thank you Brandybee for running a fair contest. I'm really happy to see that this is possible at all.
jayc
: 1600

« #53 : December 31, 2016, 01:47:36 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS  TO LADY_ ANDREA AND MISDEVIOUS

And big thanks to the other writers and to Brandybee for running another fantastic contest. I would also like to thank Martin for his artwork and to all the people and judges who took the time to read and vote.

It was a challenging theme and all writers did a great job.
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #54 : December 31, 2016, 03:49:21 PM »

To everyone that read my story and voted for me, THANK YOU!

4 years ago over New Years holiday I wrote my first contest story and tied for second.
 Now I have FINALLY won first place.
Thank you to my muse, my inspiration, my love. "Christi" is Kaitlyn1989, my California girl.
Thank you BB for running the contest. Thank you to all the other writers. I am really surprised by some authors. You really broke my image of you, and that's a good thing.
  ;D
« : December 31, 2016, 04:06:30 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
GsCougar

« #55 : December 31, 2016, 04:42:44 PM »

Great work from all.

As I admire all non-native English writers to take the challenge to put up with some "old" experienced Authors :).

Thanks to Brandy for her work and all other who make the Forum with funny and exciting Contest a place of fun.

Looking forward to reading the next stories.

Kepp up the good work and the fun.

♥Gs♥Cougar♥

Misdevious
: 367

« #56 : December 31, 2016, 04:45:02 PM »

Congrats Andrea and Jay!  Thank you, judges, voters, and Brandy.  I had fun sharing my first erotic story!
Kaitlyn1989

« #57 : December 31, 2016, 08:44:08 PM »

Congratulations to ALL Writers for sharing your imagination and taking your valuable time to put it to story. Like Laura, I too had the honor of being a contest judge, I am JUDGE # 21.  Of course I knew Andrea's story, so even though I thought she had "one" of the best story's, I could not bring myself to vote it into 1st place. So I am glad I had lots of other very talented writers to choose from for another winner. Thanks to JAYC and his Ruby's Big Wager I found a story and writing worthy of a winner.  The rest were so difficult to put into order, I enjoyed the writing, while some stories turned me off. My own personal prejudices revealed.

OF COURSE .....  A BIG applause for all the WINNERS, Congratulations  and Happy New Year 

Anatasia97

« #58 : January 02, 2017, 12:00:03 AM »

So Many Talented writers here, Thank you all for sharing. Thank you bb for allowing me the honor of being a judge. Congratulations to the top three, and also to all of you.. your talent shines.. thanks again for sharing.
Lover
: 10350

« #59 : January 02, 2017, 04:07:41 PM »

Big thank you to all authors!!!

Congrats to Andrea, Misdevious and jayc

You all made the contest not just running, you gave us a great time, enjoying the stories. Everyone's a winner!

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: