*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest 12. O.T.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Vote for a theme for Erotic Story Contest 12. Voting ends Fri 15 July 2016.
1. Free Style.   -5 (10%)
2.  Group sex. 3 or more persons / orgy.   -12 (24%)
3.  Halloween, Supernatural, Spooky.   -1 (2%)
4.  Mind Control   -6 (12%)
5.  The Elements. Earth or Wind / Air or Water or Fire.   -6 (12%)
6.  New birth for mankind following apocalyptic event   -2 (4%)
7.  Spy / Espionage Story.   -1 (2%)
8.  Contest Manager's Staring out to sea pic   -1 (2%)
9.  Interracial - Different race / tribe / skin colour   -1 (2%)
10. Opposites attract -   Black / white ;  Vanilla / Dominants ;  Cop / robber ...   -15 (30%)
: 47

: Erotic Story Contest 12. O.T.  ( 35347 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #30 : October 13, 2016, 03:55:49 PM »

TY ANDI

DEADLINE is 7pm (UK time)  HALLOWEEN    31 OCT 2016.

Hurry hurry. Get those fabulous stories to me by PM in Forum.

GOOD LUCK.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #31 : October 21, 2016, 02:44:31 AM »

STORY CONTEST COUNTDOWN IS ON

10 DAYS TILL THE DEADLINE

DEADLINE is 7pm (UK time) HALLOWEEN Mon 31 OCT 2016.

Hurry hurry. Get those fabulous erotic stories / poems to me by PM in Forum.

GOOD LUCK.

Last minute check -

1. Make sure the theme is covered ... what are your opposites that attract ?
2. Is your Achat component covered -  Out of the shop - a room; an outfit ; a background ?

To fit the rules, the achat component needs to be a room, or an outfit or a background to cleverly slip into the story and described in enough detail for the reader to recognise.
They are fun to hide in the story and fun to find.

Here is one of the best examples I have :)

Jayc's  Adraste's Gift in Contest 6.  Although you only need one component, the way he incorporates 3 - the Skeletons ; Flaming Skull and Flaming dragon backgrounds is quite ingenious.  He has great inventive skill and imagination. See the below quote. 

Quote from Adraste's Gift :

The Norseman needed her attention now and was delirious in the days and nights to come. She fed him broth and water in his semi wake moments. She soothed and bathed his sweat soaked body and trimmed his beard and moustache and nails. She cared for him, in between doing her chores, and she settled into a new routine around him.

Aluric ran through the surf, running for his life.

White skeletons chased him and were gaining ground. The sand under his feet glowed like embers, his feet burned but he ran on. Familiar voices called his name with forlorn sorrow.

Hiding in the tall grass, out of breath he looked up. The moon was a flaming skull which bellowed his name, the sound shook the ground.

The sea vanished and Aluric was on a dark plain with a flame in the distance. He ran, images of his life flashed before him like bolts of lightning.

He found himself standing in front of Yggdrasil, the ash tree of the world. And guarding it was Nidhogg the Dragon who fed on the wicked. The dragon was of orange flames, spitting fire in the pitch black. Then he opened his right talon to reveal the shining sun, opening its left talon it revealed the stars and the moon.

“Valhalla awaits you Aluric but this is not the time” Nidhogg hissed.

The Dragon's chest swelled with a mighty breath, then exhaled, engulfing Aluric in flames and sent him back to the living.   

She awoke that dawn and checked on the Norseman. The night before he was near death. She had done all she could for him and expected the worse. Lighting a lamp, she was surprised to find him sleeping peacefully.  She touched his forehead, he was still feverish but the color in his skin was coming back. There was hope for him, he was through the worst...

----------------------

3.  To present your story in the format required, You will also have to send by 1 post or if need be split your story into 2 posts and forward it to me via PM here in readiness to be published for voting.
Each post holds 20,000 characters including spaces (about 3,000 words ish )

I will need a resume at the beginning of the story completed :

Title : ----------
Pages: ----
Words: -------
Characters (with Spaces): ---------
Included Components: (What outfit / room / background) ----------
Please also describe briefly the story's theme and the opposite: -------------

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU AUTHORS & BUDDING AUTHORS.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #32 : October 26, 2016, 10:45:32 AM »

5 DAYS TILL THE DEADLINE

GOOD LUCK.

Last minute check -

2. Is your Achat component covered -  Out of the shop - a room; an outfit ; a background ?

To fit the rules, the achat component needs to be a room, or an outfit or a background to cleverly slip into the story and described in enough detail for the reader to recognise.

Jayc's  Adraste's Gift in Contest 6.  Although you only need one component, the way he incorporates 3 - the Skeletons ; Flaming Skull and Flaming dragon backgrounds is quite ingenious.  He has great inventive skill and imagination. See the below quote. 

The Norseman needed her attention now and was delirious in the days and nights to come. She fed him broth and water in his semi wake moments. She soothed and bathed his sweat soaked body and trimmed his beard and moustache and nails. She cared for him, in between doing her chores, and she settled into a new routine around him.

White skeletons chased him and were gaining ground. The sand under his feet glowed like embers, his feet burned but he ran on. Familiar voices called his name with forlorn sorrow.

Hiding in the tall grass, out of breath he looked up. The moon was a flaming skull which bellowed his name, the sound shook the ground.

The sea vanished and Aluric was on a dark plain with a flame in the distance. He ran, images of his life flashed before him like bolts of lightning.

He found himself standing in front of Yggdrasil, the ash tree of the world. And guarding it was Nidhogg the Dragon who fed on the wicked. The dragon was of orange flames, spitting fire in the pitch black. Then he opened his right talon to reveal the shining sun, opening its left talon it revealed the stars and the moon.

The Dragon's chest swelled with a mighty breath, then exhaled, engulfing Aluric in flames and sent him back to the living.   

She awoke that dawn and checked on the Norseman. The night before he was near death. She had done all she could for him and expected the worse. Lighting a lamp, she was surprised to find him sleeping peacefully.  She touched his forehead, he was still feverish but the color in his skin was coming back. There was hope for him, he was through the worst...

----------------------

3.  To present your story in the format required, You will also have to send by 1 post or if need be split your story into 2 posts and forward it to me via PM here in readiness to be published for voting.

Brandybee

« #33 : October 27, 2016, 07:54:58 PM »

3 DAYS TILL THE DEADLINE

GOOD LUCK.

Last minute check -

----------------------

Brandybee

« #34 : October 29, 2016, 05:42:16 PM »

2 DAYS TILL THE DEADLINE

GOOD LUCK.

Last minute check -

----------------------

Brandybee

« #35 : October 30, 2016, 04:27:27 PM »

1 DAY TILL THE DEADLINE

DEADLINE is 7pm (UK (GMT) time) HALLOWEEN Mon 31 OCT 2016.

To check  times, try this link.   Thank you GsCougar.
http://time.is

GOOD LUCK.

Last minute check -

----------------------

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #36 : October 30, 2016, 05:03:51 PM »

MY GIRL IS TYPING, I SWEAR!

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee

« #37 : October 31, 2016, 01:45:40 AM »

11 HOURS  15 minutes  TILL THE DEADLINE

GOOD LUCK.

Last minute check -

Brandybee

« #38 : October 31, 2016, 12:11:15 PM »

1 HOUR TILL THE DEADLINE

GOOD LUCK.

Last minute check -

Brandybee

« #39 : October 31, 2016, 01:39:42 PM »

Story submissions for Erotic Contest 12 - Opposites Attract is now closed.   The deadline has passed.

Congratulations to the contestants who made the deadline and commiserations to the ones who tried their best but just got pipped by the time running out. Hopefully I will get you next contest.

The Stories for Erotic Contest 12 will be published by me soon.

Public  Vote - ( Judge 1 )
The public vote  will open once all the stories are published.  Voting Ends  Friday 30 December 2016.  (7pm UK time)
Please take your time, enjoy the stories and vote for your favourite.  Each forum member has 1 vote each, so use it wisely.

Author Judges. (Judges 2 -10)
Each Contestant is expected to read all the entry stories and put them in order of preference. 
Favourite story at the top of the list ( #1 )in descending order, till their least favourite (#9) is at the bottom. 
Please VOTE in the public vote. 
Please PM your list once completed to me - Brandybee - as soon as you have read all the stories and are satisfied with your judging decisions but in any case by  6pm UK time Friday 30 December 2016.

Independent Judges  (Judges 11 onwards)
An Independent Judge has no story entered in the contest and has agreed to read all the stories and put them in order of preference.
Favourite story at the top of the list ( #1 )in descending order, till their least favourite (#9) is at the bottom.
Please VOTE in the public vote. 
Please PM your list once completed to me - Brandybee - as soon as you have read all the stories and are satisfied with your judging decisions but in any case by  6pm UK time Friday 30 December 2016.

Brandybee

« #40 : October 31, 2016, 04:05:56 PM »

Well,   the time is here once again for the launch of the voting for The Erotic Contest Story  -

The stories for Erotic Contest 12 –  Opposites Attract  are now published.

I have 9 stories that have been entered in the Erotic Story Contest. Thank you all so much for entering.

May I personally thank each and every one of you for your help and support for making the deadline of Erotic Story Contest 12. Your contributions make it the success it is.

Thank you to martinus for the poster, he created to launch this contest.  Hugs & Mwahhhhhh.

Many Thanks to the Achat  Gods who sponsor the story contests and provide the prizes.

Thank You to  ALL the authors who decided to compete, the ones who tried to beat the deadline but real life issues intervened- it happens ( BUT, I will get you next time  ) – and all of you who will take the time to read and vote for your favourite story, another Big Thank You.

Every vote is important, it shows the authors you really do care for their efforts and that their stories are very much appreciated.

We are also trying a new Judging System for the first time.
We will have the public vote ( Judge 1 ) where every Forum member can vote ;
9 Author Judges ( Judges 2 to 10 ) who will be revealed at the end of the contest when it is revealed who wrote what along with the winners and
Secret Independent Judges who will also judge their favourite stories.
Their identities will be revealed at the end of the contest if they wish but will be known to the Forum Moderators in any case who can act as adjudicators and ensure their judging is authentic.

All of the stories received in this contest are unique and fantastic in their own right. Each is an achievement in their own right.  So Thank You on my behalf and that of Forum for entering the Erotic Story Contest 12.

There are a mix of authors as usual.   
You all know who you are and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts. Each contest, I lose and gain authors but I will try and keep the contest alive for as long as you are all interested.

Thank you to  my “Anchor Authors" who always enter a story  to show support for me, for Forum and  for unwavering support for the Erotic Story Contests ... Thank you so much. You make the contest successful, your continuing support is very much appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

There are our none native English speakers -  To write a story in a second language and to put it up for a contest  against Native English Speakers is an achievement in itself.  I know, I could never accomplish such a feat or even have the confidence to then put it up for a vote and critique.

So, as Contest Manager – I would like to commend each and every one of you. You have my utmost respect and admiration.  Well Done You.

There are also authors who have the disadvantage of suffering from conditions such as Dyslexia.  Again, to enter a story for the contest when words & concentration are not easy for you, is a FANTASTIC achievement.  You also have my utmost respect and admiration to overcome the difficulties you have & then to reach your goal of a published story entry is awesome.   Well Done You. 

You all know who you are, and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts.

And Thank You to new writers who decided to push themselves on this occasion and submit their very first story for the contest.   Well done and no matter what the outcome of the voting, you are now a published Erotic Author for Achats Forum…  Well done and I hope you enter future contests.

No matter, how the voting falls, and there are always surprises in the Forum Village, as it should be, Please, do not ever be disheartened if your story only attracts a few votes – remember, only one story can be voted for by each Forum Member as a favourite.  Your goal has in fact, already been achieved – you HAVE reached your personal goal of your story being entered and published and you will receive a minimum of A$600, when the voting is concluded.  That makes you a winner already in my eyes.

The top 3 prizes are always a bonus though and with that said,

I proudly present the published stories -   “Opposites Attract” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST 12 open for reading and voting...

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL.     AND   HAPPY READING (and wanking).

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > “Opposites Attract” THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 12.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4433.0.html 

Brandybee

« #41 : November 17, 2016, 03:33:45 AM »

There is an anomaly with the Author Judges, I have therefore, had to make a slight amendment in their rules. Please see below:

Due to the recent changes in Achat and Forum access, the new story contests, starting with Erotic Story Contest 12 - Opposites Attract -  will be judged differently in the interest of fairness. 

The new judging system :-

1.  The stories will be published by the Contest Manager and therefore anonymous whilst the voting and judging process is ongoing. After reading them all, chosen select member judges, not taking part in the contest, will put them in order of preference, the favourite being identified as 1   and  then placed in order of preference with the least favourite being last. The judges will be identified at the end of the contest and not during the process. (I do not want any bribed with sex LOL ) These will be known as INDEPENDENT JUDGES.

2. Participating authors will also be asked to take part and do the same and put the stories in order of their preference, the favourite being identified as 1   and  then placed in order of preference with their least favourite being last.  These will be known as AUTHOR JUDGES & WILL NOT be able to vote for their own story.
Of course to counteract any author who decides not to vote for tactical reasons, each judging author will be awarded 30 points for their story. This is because author's choosing not to vote would receive points from other participating Author Judges and yet not give any out to competing stories which is obviously not fair and the ones not voting would gain an advantage. AUTHOR JUDGES WILL GET 30 POINTS FOR THEIR STORY. THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO JUDGE WILL NOT BE AWARDED ANY POINTS.

3. A public vote will also still occur and voting take place as before so the Forum Village can still participate.  This will be considered the “Public Judge” and will also establish the members’ overall order of preference. The one with the most votes will be the favourite story and then the other stories listed in order according to votes cast against the story.

4. The stories will be given points on each list received.  The least popular in each list will be given 5 points, the next 10 points and so on in multiples of 5s till the top story has the most points.

5. Once all lists are in, or the deadline for lists to be in has passed, the 3 stories with the most points win and will determine their podium position.

I think this will be a fairer way of the winners being identified in the erotic story contest.

In the coming weeks, I will approach certain members who I believe have the appropriate qualities to be fair and just judges in such a story contest.

Brandybee

« #42 : November 17, 2016, 03:35:26 AM »

Summary of the Erotic Story Contest 12 - Opposite Attractive

Thank you to all those who have entered to support the contest, Thank you to all those who take their time to read & vote  and Thank you to all the Judges who’s help is invaluable to maintain the integrity of the contest. Thank you Every one.
Here is my little summary for each story.

1.  Infatuation.
Opposite: East & West. 
Included component:   Red knit sleeveless dress also the long sleeved white midriff top.
A New York author meets an interesting Californian woman at her book signing. Attraction blooms against the odds that leads to a very hot encounter. Could this be the one? Could this be love?  Well written and hot loving.

2.  Hide & Prejudice.
Opposite: Fat & Slim. 
Included Components: The sexy women’s tight pink sweater that hugs the breasts with central buttons from the neck to the central cleavage, 3 of which gape open.
A slim, fit muscular man admires and fantasises about a chubby, voluptuous girl at work. He is ecstatic when she finally makes the first move and invites herself to his place. His friends at work can’t believe he would even consider seeing such a big girl but he knows what he wants and enjoys every minute of their searing hot date. An interesting title and a play on words of the famous book - Pride & Prejudice. It fits perfectly.

3.  Office Discipline. 
Opposite: Older & Younger.   
Included Components: Royal blue secretary costume with white shirt. Black mascara running eye make-up.
A mature lawyer supervises her office of trainee solicitors with a hard-nosed bitchiness that quietly annoys. One day she pushes one of her gifted, younger trainees a little too far. He confidently takes charge of his supervisor, uses a touch of mind control to strengthen her reluctant submissive nature and to help force it to the forefront of her behaviour. They discover a side of her that likes pleasurable pain that has been dormant for far too long. Well written, exciting and a subject not yet covered in an erotic story contest.

4.  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake.
Opposite: Single & Married.
Included Components: Yacht / Boat Room.
A single white man sees an advert to be a bull male for an Asian married couple who want to spice up their marriage. He makes contact and this results in their first date. It contains a sexy pussy shave and hot, horny sex. Is it the start of a wonderful, consensual marriage of three where the husband becomes cuckold and the wife becomes another man’s fuck toy?  Again, it’s well written, exciting and a subject not yet covered in an erotic story contest.

5.  The Breaking in of a Pleasure Slave Girl.
Opposite: Modern & Traditional. 
Included Components: Mediterranean type terrace room (attached to the hotel room) 
A hardworking German adult female family decide to take a well- earned holiday in the Middle East where traditional and modern cultures thrive. Grandmother, mother & daughter enjoy the luxury of the hotel and exciting excursions ahead. Except on the way to one of their planned excursion the 3 women are kidnapped, separated, sold and find themselves the subject of slaves to serve and be used by traditional Arabic Masters. The story is hard hitting, holds no bars and is shocking. Its written well, leaves the reader possibly shaken, wanting more and curious as to the welfare of all the woman in the story. A good foundation for a trilogy.

6.  The Hot Winter Night
Opposite: Switch & Dominant.
Included Components: sexy blouse, in blue, gold love necklace, cabin in the woods, lover's siesta.
A married couple who have been separated for a while come together in a mix of fantasy and reality. She is a switch, although it's been a while as he is dominant.  Her actions range from obedient to controlling.  He excites his wife in a mixture of dominating her and allowing her to explore her stronger sexuality in an explosive night of need and climax. It is hot, well written and believable where readers can easily identify with such a strong and loving relationship.

7.  Camille’s Journal
Opposite: Romantic & Dominant. 
Included Components: Maroon & blue baseball shirts, Black trek trousers & black boxer briefs with slide slits. Golden dress with two cuts on the sides, white stockings and matching golden heels
A French submissive woman enjoys the delights of two men, complete opposites to each other – one is a British Dominant man and the other is a Serbian Romantic man. A lucky lady with 2 different but still devoted men to look after both sides of her sexuality.  A nice story that warms the heart.

8.  Hot wife.
Opposite: Black & White. 
Included Components: Marilyn’s sexy black dress. Short with a plunging back to the hem, square neck and plunging V down the back with a gold coloured back chain.
A white hot wife finds a black stud to be naughty with to tell her husband about and turn him into a cuckold.  Her husband is delighted when he realises the Black Stud is his friend and loves his wife being naughty and letting him watch, taste and listen to her antics.  It’s a very hot, well written, short story about a subject not covered in previous erotic story contests.

9.  Big Ruby’s Wager.
Opposite: Hetero & Gay. 
Included Components: The Freebie Jungle Room.
Rival bikers clubs meet on neutral territory. Banter between the lesbian biker gang and the male biker club leads to an interesting wager, a well written street race and subsequently an interesting sexual encounter.  Its hot, raw, funny and a worthy entry to this contest.

If you haven't already, please read and vote for your favourite story in the public vote. See below link. Happy reading & wanking :P
Judges. please send your lists  to me ASAP in PM.
Thank you.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > “Opposites Attract” THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 12.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4433.0.html 

Brandybee

« #43 : November 27, 2016, 08:43:29 AM »

We are nearly half way through the voting period for the erotic story contest.

At this stage, I have some Judges results in and as you can see, it’s anyone's race.

To those who haven't voted yet, please do.

To those judges who have not yet listed their story preference 1 to 9 please do so. Deadline is 30 Dec but I'd obviously like them ASAP.  1 listed is your favourite ; 2 is your second favourite, right down to 9 = least favourite of the 9 stories.

To those Author Judges who have not as yet sent their list in, it is worth 30 points for your story, so don’t miss out.

And thank you to everyone, reading, voting and Judging.

HALF WAY SCORING.   Deadline  30 Dec 2016.

STORY                                                                     POINTS
1.  1 -  Infatuation -                                                          285   
2.  6 - The Hot Winter Night -                                             270
3.  2 – Hide & Prejudice -                                                   255
3.  3 – Office Discipline -                                                   255
5.  9 – Big Ruby’s Wager -                                                 245
6.  8 – Hot Wife -                                                             235
7.  7 – Camille’s  Journal                                                   215
8.  5 – The Breaking in of a Pleasure Slave Girl.                    210
9.  4 -  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake                                        205

« : December 30, 2016, 03:29:14 PM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #44 : December 04, 2016, 08:19:50 PM »

More Judges results in and as you can see, it’s anyone's race.

To those who haven't voted yet, please do.

To those judges who have not yet listed their story preference 1 to 9 please do so. Deadline is 30 Dec but I'd obviously like them ASAP.  1 listed is your favourite ; 2 is your second favourite, right down to 9 = least favourite of the 9 stories.

To those Author Judges who have not as yet sent their list in, it is worth 30 points for your story, so don’t miss out.

And thank you to everyone, reading, voting and Judging.

SCORING SO FAR.   Deadline  30 Dec 2016.

STORY                                                                     POINTS
1.  1 -  Infatuation -                                                          460   
2.  3 – Office Discipline -                                                   405
3.  2 – Hide & Prejudice -                                                   400
4.  6 - The Hot Winter Night -                                             380
5.  8 – Hot Wife -                                                             375
6.  4 -  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake -                                      360
7.  9 – Big Ruby’s Wager -                                                  355
8.  7 – Camille’s  Journal -                                                  310
9.  5 – The Breaking in of a Pleasure Slave Girl -                    305

« : December 30, 2016, 03:32:06 PM Brandybee »

: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: