*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MM Missionary Pose
« previous next »
: [1]
: MM Missionary Pose  ( 15004 )
nolan_96
: 4

« : June 29, 2016, 11:35:38 AM »

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have noticed that MM don't have much variety to choose from when it comes to poses.
My fav position in MM sex is missionary, and it's sad to see it's not here,  :'( maybe this has been requested already, but I'm just putting it out there. :)
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : June 29, 2016, 03:46:48 PM »

It's a sas truth, the gay and lesbian community don't have many poses and especially gay poses have been neglected since years now.

All we can say, keep on posting, show you still exist and be active. But we sadly cannot promise it will get better.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : June 30, 2016, 04:27:51 AM »

I know the feeling Nolan.

Poses for Shemale - Shemale are the same.  (About 21 poses I think).  No real good poses are available. 

I've complained / nagged / posted a lot  ::)  for over a year now for more poses,  used every argument there is including

-  Equal rights for LGBT.

-  We pay the same Premium Fee.

-  More poses for LGBT people won't leave when they realise how restricted they are.

We have even done an appeal where people can post there,  saying they support us for more poses.  Yes, there have been new poses for Shemales all  M - S and one M - F,  also,  one F - F.  But, it's not what most Shemales want.  Although I'm not complaining about the new M - S poses.   :D

I know what you mean about the missionary pose.  It can be done.  It has being added for M - S.  So ...........

I don't know if the appeal has been sent the ACHAT team,  they haven't acknowledged it there. (They're very quiet)  But, if you want to add to it please do.  The link is below.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3848.0.html
« : June 30, 2016, 04:29:54 AM zuzannah »

zzAnthonyzz
: 20

« #3 : September 12, 2016, 02:37:14 AM »

Well ive returned to ACHAT after a long break and  still the same old sory.  we plea for more  Gay  poses and still nothing   . Very disappointed!!
zuzannah
: 1379

« #4 : September 12, 2016, 02:55:37 AM »

I sympathise, I really do.   *Hugs*

We've been trying,  believe me.   When we first started the appeal for more LGBT poses I messaged a lot of people in the game.   Hardly anyone responded.  I even had it on my banner and some people still do.  Now the appeal is Six pages long  (although some people have posted in there more than once).  Naughty.   Hehehe.  (I'm not complaining).   ;)

There has been a lot of M-S poses recently added.  (But still not enough in my eyes)   ::)   This might be a good sign that they are working through the poses for all the different orientations.  (Who knows though).  I look on the bright side sometimes.   :D

fisher316
: 73

only reward for love is the experience of loving

« #5 : November 06, 2016, 10:56:59 AM »

I'm  with  zuz  ... more  lgbt poses

FREE to be ME
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : November 06, 2016, 11:01:24 AM »

Less Strapon, More Tribbing!!

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com