*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Contest 2. The moment that was hottest or steamiest was when...
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Vote for the partner you think was hottest or steamiest from the stories below. Voting ends  Wed 31 August 2016
1 & 9 & 10 & 14 & 23 & 27. Vaughan   -6 (14.6%)
2. Covems' Eva (Robot Girl)   -9 (22%)
3 & 5 . Stevemag   -1 (2.4%)
4. SexyInBlack   -1 (2.4%)
6. Jayc   -2 (4.9%)
7 & 20 & 22 & 28. GsCougar   -11 (26.8%)
8. Mrs_Angie   -0 (0%)
8 & 28. Mandingo14   -0 (0%)
10. KellyDoll   -0 (0%)
11. Luna1022   -0 (0%)
12. JenniSucker   -1 (2.4%)
13. LordDracula   -0 (0%)
15. Sveta_21   -1 (2.4%)
16. SissyB0y   -0 (0%)
17. Stone   -2 (4.9%)
18. Winnielin   -0 (0%)
19 & 26. BlackBull   -0 (0%)
21. Cloe1011   -2 (4.9%)
24 & 25 Amanda2016   -1 (2.4%)
25 & 29 & 30. Lemar   -1 (2.4%)
29. Teenslutwant   -0 (0%)
30 & 31. telloni   -0 (0%)
32. rebbel_1000   -0 (0%)
33. Miahotcat   -3 (7.3%)
: 38

: Contest 2. The moment that was hottest or steamiest was when...  ( 26457 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

We're starting a new contest.
There are 3 contests in total, but each on is a single contest in its own right too. 

We would like to dedicate this contest to one of our late members  jcm0824.  He was very much a beloved member of the game and forum and always enjoyed our contests. He bequeathed his remaining A$ credit to our forum contests to use for prizes. God bless you James and RIP.
We think he would have enjoyed this special contest series and approved of the content, idea and the fun of taking part.  He loved stories and naughty pics so this seemed a nice and fitting way to remember him. He was a great guy and everyone liked him.  Enjoy reading as much as taking part. Good Luck Everyone.  

Contest 1 can be found here.

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Contest > Contest. 1 The moment that you felt flattered was when...    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4146.0.html

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FLATTERER WINNERS
1.  A$ 1,500  -  Iamincharge
2.  A$ 1,000  -  ItsAmy123
3.  A$   500  -   Jeff66

---------------------------------------

Now for Contest 2 …  The hottest or steamiest moment was when...

The idea:
- You room with someone
- Afterwards, you post in this topic
- You post the name of your partner
- You post one sentence or a short description: What made the moment feel hot and / or steamy… (what had your partner done or said to give you this wonderful feeling)
- This can be everything: The way he/she started talking to you, the way he/she invited you, the way he/she asked for a dance, the way they made love / lust to you…
- The way you were seduced, what he/she has done to make you really hot and horny... it can be sensual, sexy, funny… no limits…
- If possible: Add 1 or 2 pics
- You might have noticed already: In the end, you are in fact praising your partner - he/she is the winner, not you as the nominator.

The rules:
- Ask your partner for permission!!!
- You can post as many dates as you want with the same or different partners.
- You post the name of your partner and a rose if it is a girl or shemale  and a drink if it was a guy.

The Rose -

The drink -

- After one month, there will be a poll: Members decide their favourite nomination that made you feel special
- In this poll, the 5 most frequently mentioned members will be added
- The 2nd game "That hottest or steamiest moment was when... " is running in July, from 1 to 31. Poll will be in August.
- The top 3 winners get A$.
- The member who posts most dates gets a prize too ;)
« : October 30, 2016, 06:32:09 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

How to take a pic of your Screen or Avatar to post or PM or upload to your profile.

1. Open an account with photobucket.  Its free and ideal for this purpose. -  photobucket.com. I’d advise to use your forum username and remember an easy password. You will need to provide an email too.  Use you game email.

2.  Make a new folder in your “Pictures” on your PC.  To do this, find or search for your “ Pictures”  Open it up and in a vacant space, right click to bring up a menu.  Click on “New”  “Folder” and name it “Forum Edited Pics” or something you can easily remember.  Then close that down.

3.  Most pc’s have windows paint  but you can also download for  free  “Bandicam”  and / or  “Gimp” which is more advanced. 

4  For ease, we are using Paint here. If you have Windows 8 -  On the App screen (which is the one with the tiles), near the bottom of the screen there should be an arrow in a circle.  Click that.  That should change your screen to the Apps by name screen.

5. In the top right corner there is a search box.  (Its in the top right corner on mine).  In that box type  PAINT.  This should bring up the Windows Paint programme on your PC. (The icon is shown as a paint pallet and paint brush )

6. Click on that and it should open your Paint program.

Let’s have a quick lesson.   

7. Minimize Paint, but leave it running.  Then open AChat.  You don't have to log in, just let it load or you can log in and room.   Once AChat is loaded:

8.  Take a screenshot -  if in a room, turn the camera till you find the right view you want, then press the "Print" button on your keyboard (or "stamp", depend where you live!). Usually it's placed near the "F12" button.  It also can have “prt sc” on it
Take a screen shot of the AChat page.

9. Bring your paint programme back up by clicking on the paint icon at the bottom of the page. Try pasting that into Paint.  (I use CTRL + V keys to paste)

10. At the top of the Paint page you should see Crop.

Click on that to crop the image so it includes only what you want.  Drag the window for the selection you want and click on Crop again.  If you mess up, there is an undo arrow at the top of the screen.  This takes some practice, but don’t give up.  Use the square or rectangle and start at the left top edge, drag it around. You will find your own best practice and as you get better, you can practice with the other crop shapes if you want.

11. Click on the cropped pic, it gets rid of the part of the pic you don’t want.

12.  Then use SAVE AS in File on the top bar,  to save it.  But save it in JPEG (JPEG uses less kb's than the default PNG).  Just remember where you saved it to.  I would probably save it to Forum Edited Pics folder, you made earlier.

13 – If you want to upload a pic to Achat Game -  login in the AChat main web page and, in the right corner of the screen under "Buy A$" you will find "Character picture upload": hit it and follow the instructions that appear. Be sure you have 99 A$, cause it costs to upload personal pics.  You don’t need to use Photobucket for this process.  It just needs to be saved to your PC.

14.  Go to Photobucket.  Click on  "Upload"   and then  " Choose photo or video"  Follow the instructions for it to upload. 

15. Once done, on the right   click on  "Direct " from the list,  to copy the URL for your pic.

16. Open up Forum and the topic or PM ( Message ) you wish to answer or send.  Paste ( Control / Ctrl  + V  ) it in your  Forum   " Message "  or  " Reply"  box.   The URL will appear. 

17. Then high light it  (Holding left button down on your mouse and dragging across )

18. Above the smiley faces above  is a square box  " insert image"  ( 2nd one from the left),

19 . Click on that, it will bracket the url for you

20. Then preview, using the below button on the right under the text box. The pic should come up above this section.  Check it looks right and not too big.  If it’s not, try again
If its too big,  try this –
It can happen that a pic can be too big and it doesn't fix on the post size (not sure if max width is 750 or 800, but 750 fits good). So, it can help to resize it without modifing it offline.

To Resize a pic thats too big :-

[img]URL of the pic[img]

Use this simple code:

[img width=200] URL of the pic[img] where 200 is the size you want to set.

I recommend for rooms, a good size is 650 or more.
For dresses, lower it around 400.

I have been told 600 is a good size for Forum.   [img width=600] URL of the pic[img]

21.  If you are happy with the preview, then send / post. Practice. You just learnt a new skill   

Special Thanks To AusWoody, Lover, Covems & hentaiboy69 who's patience and guidence ensured, even I could do this now and asisted in this post. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com

You may find this App a lot easier  to use and you can do all your markup and cropping within the app

HOT TIP 104!!!
Upgraded Screenshots

There is a great app for improving screenshots

Its called lightshot and free it alows you to draw on ur screenshot   text arrows ect 

Its easy to use and the features are very useful try it out let me know what you think

Http://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html

Knowledge is power  and sharing that knowledge is divine

Stay tuned for further enlightenment from the above authors

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3609.msg143609.html#msg143609

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
GsCougar

Now for Contest 2 …  The hottest or steamiest moment was when...

VAUGHAN thanks for the good time :)

The days are filled with Sport and some PPL might luse a bet ,smile

V. wears it with so much sex I coudl not resist to get him out of the fit :)

after he let down his cloth - but some other body part got UP he surprised me with his talent :)

Never judge a book by its cover :)  the content could be bigger than you can handle :)

After hours of "getting the content" ( you dont need to know all details ) we relaxed with some kisses

Thank you Sir V for those hot Moments

« : July 31, 2016, 10:49:36 AM Brandybee »
Covems
: 1688

2  Covems' EVA

It was a hot day on the ranch... temperatures climbed into the high 90's.  After a long day, I settled into the coolness of AChat.  Wandering the search results, I zeroed in on one of my favorites.

Robot Girl

I asked if the special number was her and her reply was "Hello Honey!"  Which in robot means: "Yes."  When  I touched that special place on her side,  she fell into my arms and we began to dance.  Her stockings and shoes glowed with a soft light.

Next, I whispered into her ear "Oh Eva, why haven't you accepted my offer of spousal yet?" which activated her audio sensors.

Her reply was "I'm so horny...", which in robot means:  "Lets get naked."

So we did.
The steamiest moment was when her stockings and heels changed from  glowing white to red.

Hubba, hubba baby...

« : July 31, 2016, 10:53:04 AM Brandybee »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
GsCougar

The days and nights got by slow and my mind was wandering.
Shadows of past and thoughts gave me the blues.
Stevemag ask me if I liked a drink and listen to some music, I could sure use some other mood so I toke his invite.

One of my favoured song was playing   ►  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij4gc8iBDaI  ◄

So we got comfort

His Hands made me melt and calm

the calm Moment switchd to get hot and my mind just go blanc and only modus ENJOY was on

Was it the music ? Was it his touch ? I dont know IT WAS HOT AND GOOD

MMMMMMMMMuah thanks Steve :)
you made me calm again

« : July 31, 2016, 10:53:39 AM Brandybee »
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

4 SexyInBlack called me over when she saw me in the car park of the local pub to say hello. I asked if she would like a dance inside. It was after hours and the owner had asked her to lock up.
She agreed

As we swayed to the music she teased me and I responded with seductive whispers in her ear. She is Black & Beautiful.
Before we knew it, we had removed each other’s clothing

and were enjoying the delights of carnal pleasure

The whole liaison was hot and amazing but the hottest moment came soon after. I sighed in rapture.

SexyInBlack is a very attentive & salacious lady to her Master V & indeed lives up to her name.

« : July 31, 2016, 10:54:20 AM Brandybee »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
GsCougar

It was arround 11 AM and I shoudl get ready for a Meeting. The doorbell let her melody vigorous ring out.
Annoyed I open my dor and was ready to shout at the impatient intruder.

Stevemag stood there, with a bright smile in his face, seriously happy I was home.
What you want here at this time? My voice was kindly as I rememberd the last night.

He kissed me rapturous and whisperd in my ear I NEED YOU NOW.But I dont have much time its just lunchbrake, he smiled closed the dor ,
and while directing me to the bed he undressed me and him self like Houdini.

Kissed me, pushed me down and with a little growel of lust he said let me check if I forgot some last night.

just made sure I get a replacement so I wont forget him

His mobile made the noice of a alarm clock  He harrumphed "dam job"
Kissed me and whisperd hotly " see you soon Georgeous" and as fast he was cuming :) he was leaving of to work.

That was sure one of my hottest lunchbrakes I had in a long time

KISSES for Steve , always good for a suprise
« : July 31, 2016, 10:54:48 AM Brandybee »
Stone
: 1842

6  I arrived home from work and Jayc greeted me

He knew I had had a hard day at work and he gave me the most amazing massage

mmmmmmm

which of course lead on to some good old fashioned husband attention :P

Hottest moment was his steamy smouldering kiss.

Love you Darling Jayc.
« : July 31, 2016, 10:55:26 AM Brandybee »

Vaughan

My sexy GsCougar was waiting for me as instructed. She is a funny, amazing and very sexy lady.
I quickly strapped her into my spreader bar. I wanted to enjoy her. I like her naked, vulnerable and unable to close her legs!

I smiled as I took my time to play and tease.

And then, I fucked her hard. I loved her sexy little moans.

She was hot and steamy in her own right but after I had seeded her, she blew my mind with her sexy tongue.

My sexy GsCougar always makes her Sir V smile.
« : July 31, 2016, 10:56:12 AM Brandybee »

Vaughan

8  Mrs_Angie mildly flirted with me in an alluring way over a drink and a chat so when she decided to go to the ladies room and deliberately wiggled her sexy butt at me, I knew what she wanted and followed her.  She came out and she saw me holding the door open to a nearby empty room. She smiled sexily and I knew - She wanted me as much as I wanted her!

“Undress for me” I growled softly. “Show me what you want!”

She did and then me. Once naked, she led me to the bed and sat astride me. I fondled her breasts and pussy and enjoyed her moans.

“Show me your desire” I growled softly again.

That was one hot moment & I fully enjoying this fully aroused woman grinding up and down on my cock.

When my need became too great, much to her delight, I tipped her over, pushed her legs up and plunged into her folded, exposed body.

She liked how I pinned her down, made her vulnerable and took her hard. She moaned and groaned as we fucked so much so it attracted the attention of Mandingo14 who happened to be passing.

His arrival in the room ensured an even hotter moment for the temperature rose along with the anticipation!

“Well well well, what have we here?”  he grinned clearly turned on by this exited and heated female being fucked in front of him.

I grinned back and Mrs_Angie was delighted when he asked to join us.
She could hardly contain herself when he stripped off and she saw his black muscular body!

“Kiss our guest and welcome him properly,” I encouraged her. So she did.
And we all enjoyed each other.

Mandingo14 and Mrs_Angie certainly know how to make a Hot and Steamy moment, one we will no doubt repeat!

« : July 31, 2016, 10:56:44 AM Brandybee »

GsCougar

:-*

9 ....when I though it would be just a regular Friday afternoon. Vaughan came by to say hello.
We was talking nice and laughing when my phone interuped the chitchat.
I tried to concentrate to the conversation, while Vaughan with a devlish smile started to tease me.

How can you be serious on phone when some is playing with your pussy ?  You got to stay calm and cant fight it would be heard :)
A gasp sliped out and the caller ask me if i am okey :) OH YES I WAS and HOW MUCH OKEY.

Vaughan smiled and pushed his finger further. I was very happy when i could hang up the phone.

He pulled me close and whisperd" I need you now"
I licked his face and told him and " I want you now"

quickly we was out of our clothes and he set me down do bring me into position

he toke what he had in mind to pleasure him

after endless time of pleasure

he huged me with a affectionate look and said "See you again"

this again was one fucking hot Moment

Winks and smiles

Muah Thanks   Vaughan another wonderfull memory left

Gs Cougar
« : July 31, 2016, 10:57:33 AM Brandybee »
GsCougar

10  OMG what a steamy Saturday Morning ( EUROPE TIME :) )
I though I walk in a cool winterroom but that I was one of the lucky witnesses of a hot and steamy moment between

KellyDoll and Vaughan .

;D ;D Wondering there is SNOW left in room :)

Look for yourself and and agree with me it is a steamy Situation :)

The long kiss to great Sir V was just the start.

Followed by a presentation of her delisious body

Getting her so hot and finaly finishing her up
KellyDoll:  I"M CUMMMMMMMMING!!!

SMILES I am sure Sir V just made her day :)

GsCougar
« : July 31, 2016, 10:58:07 AM Brandybee »
Vaughan

11 Luna1022 was waiting for me in the Lobby of my Pent House. She ran to greet me & I twirled her round.

“Master I missed you.”  She purred.

“Would you like to come up to my room?” I asked

She nodded enthusiastically.  “I want to please my Master”

I lead her upstairs and told her to remove her clothes and bend over for me. She was only too willing.  I bent down to inspect & enjoy.

Of course with such a display, I played with her and talked dirty with her which she particularly liked.

Soon she was begging me for release.

I made her wait and then made her stand, before commanding her to fuck my fingers until she came.

Her release was explosive and one hot little moment as I felt her sex quiver on my fingers. Her excited state and sex noises turned me on.

I couldn’t resist any longer and had to have her.
I plunged my cock into her juicy climaxed pussy and fucked her hard till I came.

Then she cleaned me up and pleasured herself again while I watched and enjoyed her mouth.

Luna1022 is a very hot, accommodating and sexy little submissive who pleases me greatly as her Master and otherwise.

mmm Thank You  Luna1022    
« : July 31, 2016, 10:58:43 AM Brandybee »

Vaughan

JenniSucker is an old friend who I hadn’t seen for a while. When I saw her in Winter Wonderland, I waved and shouted a greeting. We enquired about each other’s well-being and she approached closer.  I knew her speciality and when I realised she was free I offered her a public dance.
She accepted and whispered naughtily in my ear, “Is that all you want?”

I chuckled,  “In public?”
“In public,”  she confirmed grinning.
Seems neither of us were that shy.

JenniSucker certainly lives up to her name.  With her expert tongue and beautiful pert titties brushing my knees every now and then, I was in Winters heaven.
Add that to the sight of her mouth filled with my cock and the thrill of the whole thing happening in public for all to see, it was hot enough to melt the snow and enough to bring me to a shattering climax.

JenniSucker  sucks cocks to perfection mmmm.
« : July 31, 2016, 10:59:22 AM Brandybee »

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: