*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest 12 - Opposites Attract.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Erotic Story Contest 12 - Opposites Attract.  ( 7500 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : July 17, 2016, 05:23:21 AM »

Rules to enter...

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Thank you Martinus for another fabulous poster to launch our Erotic Story Contest.

Time Line for Contest 12

1. The new Topic  for Erotic Story Contest 12  - theme suggestions will be opened from Saturday 4 June 2016 to   Thursday 30 June 2016.

2. Poll Open for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest  12  :-  Friday 1 July 2016  to Friday 15 July 2016.

3. Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is Saturday 16 July 2016.

4. Deadline:    The Deadline for submitting your stories is Mon 31 October 2016 - Halloween ( 7pm UK Time )

5. Voting:   The poll will be opened Tues 1 November 2016 (Or following the publishing of the stories on Mon 31 October 2016).

6.  Tues 1 November 2016  -  Wednesday 30 November 2016. New Topic opened for ideas for themes for Erotic Story Contest 13

7. Voting. The poll will be opened Thursday 1 December 2016  to Friday 30 December 2016 to vote on the theme for Erotic Story Contest 13

8. Closing:  The Erotic Story Contest 12 stories poll will be closed Friday 30 December 2016 ( 7pm UK time )

9. Winners of Erotic Story Contest 12 will be announced Saturday 31 December 2016. ( Or following the close of the poll on Friday 30 December 2016 )

10. The new theme for Erotic Story Contest 13 will be known and open for story submissions Sunday 1 January 2017 until Friday 31 March 2017

I wish all contestants good luck, and all Forum Members, Guests and Achat Gods a lot of enjoyment when reading...

Happy writing, reading and other things ......   hehe
« : October 31, 2016, 03:41:05 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #1 : July 17, 2016, 05:57:35 AM »

Due to the recent changes in Achat and Forum access, the new story contests, starting with Erotic Story Contest 12 - Opposites Attract -  will be judged differently in the interest of fairness. 

The new judging system :-

1.  The stories will be published by the Contest Manager and therefore anonymous whilst the voting and judging process is ongoing. After reading them all, chosen select member judges, not taking part in the contest, will put them in order of preference, the favourite being identified as 1   and  then placed in order of preference with the least favourite being last. The judges will be identified at the end of the contest and not during the process. (I do not want any bribed with sex LOL ) These will be known as INDEPENDENT JUDGES.

2. Participating authors will also be asked to take part and do the same and put the stories in order of their preference, the favourite being identified as 1   and  then placed in order of preference with their least favourite being last.  These will be known as AUTHOR JUDGES & WILL NOT be able to vote for their own story.

Of course to counteract any author who decides not to vote for tactical reasons, each judging author will be awarded 30 points for their story. This is because author's choosing not to vote would receive points from other participating Author Judges and yet not give any out to competing stories which is obviously not fair and the ones not voting would gain an advantage. AUTHOR JUDGES WILL GET 30 POINTS FOR THEIR STORY. THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO JUDGE WILL NOT BE AWARDED ANY POINTS.

3. A public vote will also still occur and voting take place as before so the Forum Village can still participate.  This will be considered the “Public Judge” and will also establish the members’ overall order of preference. The one with the most votes will be the favourite story and then the other stories listed in order according to votes cast against the story.

4. The stories will be given points on each list received.  The least popular in each list will be given 5 points, the next 10 points and so on in multiples of 5s till the top story has the most points.

5. Once all lists are in, or the deadline for lists to be in has passed, the 3 stories with the most points win and will determine their podium position.

I think this will be a fairer way of the winners being identified in the erotic story contest.

In the coming weeks, I will approach certain members who I believe have the appropriate qualities to be fair and just judges in such a story contest.

« : November 19, 2016, 04:53:30 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #2 : October 31, 2016, 04:08:28 PM »

Well,   the time is here once again for the launch of the voting for The Erotic Contest Story  -

The stories for Erotic Contest 12 –  Opposites Attract  are now published.

I have 9 stories that have been entered in the Erotic Story Contest. Thank you all so much for entering.

May I personally thank each and every one of you for your help and support for making the deadline of Erotic Story Contest 12. Your contributions make it the success it is.

Thank you to martinus for the poster, he created to launch this contest.  Hugs & Mwahhhhhh.

Many Thanks to the Achat  Gods who sponsor the story contests and provide the prizes.

Thank You to  ALL the authors who decided to compete, the ones who tried to beat the deadline but real life issues intervened- it happens ( BUT, I will get you next time  ) – and all of you who will take the time to read and vote for your favourite story, another Big Thank You.

Every vote is important, it shows the authors you really do care for their efforts and that their stories are very much appreciated.

We are also trying a new Judging System for the first time.
We will have the public vote ( Judge 1 ) where every Forum member can vote ;
9 Author Judges ( Judges 2 to 10 ) who will be revealed at the end of the contest when it is revealed who wrote what along with the winners and
Secret Independent Judges who will also judge their favourite stories.
Their identities will be revealed at the end of the contest if they wish but will be known to the Forum Moderators in any case who can act as adjudicators and ensure their judging is authentic.

All of the stories received in this contest are unique and fantastic in their own right. Each is an achievement in their own right.  So Thank You on my behalf and that of Forum for entering the Erotic Story Contest 12.

There are a mix of authors as usual.   
You all know who you are and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts. Each contest, I lose and gain authors but I will try and keep the contest alive for as long as you are all interested.

Thank you to  my “Anchor Authors" who always enter a story  to show support for me, for Forum and  for unwavering support for the Erotic Story Contests ... Thank you so much. You make the contest successful, your continuing support is very much appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

There are our none native English speakers -  To write a story in a second language and to put it up for a contest  against Native English Speakers is an achievement in itself.  I know, I could never accomplish such a feat or even have the confidence to then put it up for a vote and critique.

So, as Contest Manager – I would like to commend each and every one of you. You have my utmost respect and admiration.  Well Done You.

There are also authors who have the disadvantage of suffering from conditions such as Dyslexia.  Again, to enter a story for the contest when words & concentration are not easy for you, is a FANTASTIC achievement.  You also have my utmost respect and admiration to overcome the difficulties you have & then to reach your goal of a published story entry is awesome.   Well Done You. 

You all know who you are, and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts.

And Thank You to new writers who decided to push themselves on this occasion and submit their very first story for the contest.   Well done and no matter what the outcome of the voting, you are now a published Erotic Author for Achats Forum…  Well done and I hope you enter future contests.

No matter, how the voting falls, and there are always surprises in the Forum Village, as it should be, Please, do not ever be disheartened if your story only attracts a few votes – remember, only one story can be voted for by each Forum Member as a favourite.  Your goal has in fact, already been achieved – you HAVE reached your personal goal of your story being entered and published and you will receive a minimum of A$600, when the voting is concluded.  That makes you a winner already in my eyes.

The top 3 prizes are always a bonus though and with that said,

I proudly present the published stories -   “Opposites Attract” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST 12 open for reading and voting...

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL.     AND   HAPPY READING (and wanking).

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > “Opposites Attract” THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 12.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4433.0.html 

Brandybee

« #3 : December 31, 2016, 03:55:11 AM »

Result of Public vote.   70 votes were cast.

1.  Infatuation.   - 18 
2.  Hide & Prejudice.   - 15
3.  Office Discipline.   - 10
4.  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake.   - 5
5.  The Breaking in of a Pleasure Slave Girl.   - 6
6.  The Hot Winter Night.   - 13
7.  Camille’s Journal.   - 3
8.  Hot wife.   - 8 
9.  Big Ruby’s Wager.   - 6

------------------

1.  1.  Infatuation.   - 18 votes -                                     =  45
2.  2.  Hide & Prejudice.  - 15 votes -                               =  40
3.  6.  The Hot Winter Night.   - 13 votes                          =  35
4.  3.  Office Discipline.   - 10 votes                                 =  30
5.  8.  Hot wife.   - 8  votes                                            =  25
6.  5.  The Breaking in of a Pleasure Slave Girl.   - 6 votes    = 20
6.  9.  Big Ruby’s Wager.   - 6 votes                                  =  20
8.  4.  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake.   - 5 votes                      =  10
9.  7.  Camille’s Journal.   - 3 votes                                  =    5

This will be added to the other Judges scores and the winners  announced  ASAP.

Thank you to all the writers for taking part, all the judges for forwarding me their ranking lists and to all the Forum members who took the time to read and vote.

Good Luck to all the contestants.

Brandybee

« #4 : December 31, 2016, 03:57:02 AM »

The JUDGES Results  listed  2 to 30.
32 is the PUBLIC JUDGE  (Decided from the public vote)

The Judges have been given a number by the Contest Manager when they submitted their ranking list for the stories.
It corresponds to the number above.
They will remain anonymous in public unless they wish to identify themselves in the Erotic Story Contest 12. O.T. Topic. See below for directions:

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > Erotic Story Contest 12. O.T.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4235.45.html

Some of the Judges who may post and are willing to be identified, are also willing to give feedback by Forum PM (Private Messaging), if authors should request it. Feedback will not be posted in public.

Thank you each & everyone sincerely for your help in this judging process. Without you, this contest would not have been successful.
Thank you.  Thank you. Thank you.

Brandybee

« #5 : December 31, 2016, 04:03:27 AM »

WINNERS POSTER BY THE TALENTED    MARTINUS

Achat has been notified and prizes & submission awards will be awarded to accounts as soon as practicable.
Thank you and well done to the winners & all who took part.

THE THEMES FOR THE NEW EROTIC STORY CONTEST  13 IS NOW UNDERWAY.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO VOTE.    THANK YOU.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > Erotic Story Contest 13. OT
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4435.0.html

: [1]  
« previous next »
: