*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Finding a friend / Lover / Spouse when they are shown as Busy.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Finding a friend / Lover / Spouse when they are shown as Busy.  ( 5012 )
zuzannah
: 1379

I guess the title kind of explains what I'm talking about.

Finding a particular person now that there are Two meeting places and a Poker room is getting a little tricky.   You don't know where they are, unless they message you that is.

So what I'm suggesting is,  instead of just the amber busy light, would it be possible to have a indication of where that particular person is.  Are they in Summer, Winter, Poker, In room or just selected busy for all users ?  I think it would be easier to find them, (or to Avoid.  LOL).

Maybe change the Amber Light to a different colour for each room (Here I am again with colour schemes LOL).  Or, probably better, change the amber dot to symbols, or something like this.

S    -    Summer Meeting Place. 

W   -    Winter Meeting Place.

P    -    Poker.

;)   -    In Room.   Hehehehe.

:(   -    Busy for all users.

Might still be tricky with the meeting places, whether they are in the main MP or in the "overflow" but, at least you'd know where to look.

Anyway it's just a suggestion.  Everyone else might find this pointless.  LOL.

Kisses...................

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

I think it's a good idea and a bad idea because me for example I say often to my friends who searched me that I was on the place  :P
Seriously good idea ZuZ  ;)

I liked too to have a panel on the places before enter like that:

"Full"
"Full at 70%..."
"Empty"

Something like that because to join your friends in a full places it's horrible  >:(

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
GsCougar

Super Idea ZuZ and Nat,

yes I like that too. Cuz if Iam inosent in puplic room I get to hear often; Hey you was rooming. :)

That with the room % will be to much trouble of programing I think.

But the thing with the diffrent way would be a great step to get AChat more convinient for users.

Well , send our prayers and hope the will be true one day :)

here my thought for that theme.

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

Not to burst your bubbles or anything.......

But i don't think this will be a nice idea.........

e.g: I have Spouse, and she is offline, now i room with girl and she comes online and see i'm in room instead of me telling her i'm in meeting place:):):):)

And please don't tell me if you want to fuck around then you don't deserve a spouse.......Cause i know guys that does that!!! and even asked me to help them lie:):):)

Lover
: 10350

Agee with honeybatcher. Many won't like it and it could cause troubles. And for example the poker room doesn't really help, cause there are many. We have the set busy button and in the beginning, we also discussed if it would be good to see, if a member is in room or has pressed this button. For the same reason it was never changed.

Laura_AFS
: 161

Just gift your spouse/friend/lover whatever with 10...he/she whatever will know you're online. And if feelings are really deep, a spouse will FEEL your presence... ;D
twiztedsoul

I can always feel when laura is present, cant explain it but it is true.
Love you laura_AFS *kisses*
zuzannah
: 1379

Mmm  ok.  Not such a good idea then   :D

Maybe good for people that are too honest, like myself, I suppose.   ;)

Onto the next crappy idea,  if I think of one.   ;D ;D ;D

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com

yeah im old fashioned,

Being spoused  has RESPONSIBILITY.

Phase III  spoused non exclusive - you agree to have lovers outside of your spousal

Phase IV - Spoused EXCLUSIVE  NO etyra marital affairs AT ALL

If you lie or cheat on your spouse your a lowlife and deserve whatever crap you recieve  and those that become accesories in these lies  are no better

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Lover
: 10350

It's not a question of the idea is good or bad Zu. It's an individual thing... for many it would be good, but for many it also would be bad. Not just for those who want to cheat or hide, but also to avoid stalker and troublemaker

: [1]  
« previous next »
: