*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Contest 3: That moment when I exploded full of lust and desire
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Vote for the partner you think was the most explosive, lusty & desirable moment from the stories below. Voting ends  30 Nov 2016
1.  GsCougar   -13 (33.3%)
2.  Cloe1011   -2 (5.1%)
3.  Vaughan   -10 (25.6%)
4. BobbieSux   -1 (2.6%)
4. NSNBJR   -0 (0%)
5. JenniSucker   -0 (0%)
6.  HoneyWants   -0 (0%)
7.  TiaLuna   -0 (0%)
7.  SirRocknDano   -0 (0%)
8.  Jayc   -5 (12.8%)
9.  Stone   -8 (20.5%)
: 34

: Contest 3: That moment when I exploded full of lust and desire  ( 12533 )
Lover
: 10350

This is the 3rd part of the "That moment when..." contest

We would like to dedicate this contest to one of our late members  jcm0824.  He was very much a beloved member of the game and forum and always enjoyed our contests. He bequeathed his remaining A$ credit to our forum contests to use for prizes. God bless you James and RIP.
We think he would have enjoyed this special contest series and approved of the content, idea and the fun of taking part.  He loved stories and naughty pics so this seemed a nice and fitting way to remember him. He was a great guy and everyone liked him.  Enjoy reading as much as taking part. Good Luck Everyone.

The two previous contests in the series can be found here :

Contest 1

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Contest > Contest. 1 The moment that you felt flattered was when...    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4146.0.html

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FLATTERER WINNERS
1.  A$ 1,500  -  Iamincharge
2.  A$ 1,000  -  ItsAmy123
3.  A$   500  -   Jeff66

------------------------

Contest 2 can be found here.

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Contest > Contest 2. The moment that was hottest or steamiest was when...    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4277.0.html

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR Hottest and Steamiest WINNERS
1 A$ 1,500  -  GsCougar
2 A$ 1,000  -  Covems
3 A$ 500  -  Vaughan   

----------------------------

Now for the final partContest 3: That moment when I exploded full of lust and desire ....

The idea:
- You room with someone
- Afterwards, you post in this topic
- You post the name of your partner
- You say for how long you have been in room
- You post one sentence or a short description: What made you exploding (what has your partner done or said to give you this hot moment)
- If possible: Add 1 or 2 pics
- You might have noticed already: In the end, you're praising your partner - he/she can be the winner, not you

The rules:
- Ask your partner for permission!!!
- You can post as many dates as you want
- You post the name of your partner and a rose if it was a girl or shemale and a drink if it was a guy (pics of rose and drink will be added)
- After one month, there will be a poll: Members decide about the most wonderful way to make you feel special
- In this poll, the 5 most frequently mentioned members will be added
- This game  is running for  month and the Poll will be afterwards
- The winner get A$
- Maybe the member who posted most dates gets a price too  ;)

So please, enjoy & take part ...
« : October 30, 2016, 06:11:49 AM Brandybee »

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

1.  I arrived home on The Aqua Pirate and immediately contacted my woman. I had missed her and had a fire in my belly only she could extinguish.
Luckily, I found the feeling was mutual.

She arrived at my Houseboat as excited as me.

"Look at you"  I admired her. She had dressed up for me. I was honoured at her efforts.

I quickly stripped her and me of our clothing, picked her up and sat her right on my cock, kissing her at the same time.
"Now fuck me baby, show me how much you missed me"  I whispered in her ear, teasing it at the same time with my tongue.

She fucked me, then sucked me

Until my  alpha male took control. I picked her up, bent her over on all fours  and fucked my woman hard and fast

We both were lost in a world of sexual heated pleasure.  I felt our orgasms build and we both cried out when the moment came and we mutually exploded with our desire and lust.

We both sank to the floor, where I kissed her passionately.

As we caught our breath, I pulled her to her feet.

"Come, I want you to see how beautiful you are in this moment. See what I see"  I whispered.

I turned to show us in my full length mirror. She gasped as I fondled her sensitive tits and creamed pussy
"Look GsCougar, you are so beautiful.  Thank you for my welcome home baby"

GsCougar mmmm

« : October 13, 2016, 03:57:53 PM Brandybee »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Vaughan

2.  Cloe1011 was waiting for me when  I arrived at my penthouse.
She was naked except for some very sexy underwear,  ready and prepared for my return.
I quickly stripped my clothes off and kissed her. Thanking her for my welcome home.

I was impatient to taste my little sexy submissive and quickly carried her to the bed, positioned her to expose her to me and kissed her pussy, playing with her holes to ready them for when I took her. She moaned in pleasure which heightened my lusty intentions.

I decided I wanted her bottom nice & red so spanked her sensually making her lose count on occasions.  We both chuckled.

Soon she was marked just how I liked it and was visibly excited. I whispered, "Now I'm going to fuck your mouth, your pussy and your ass"
She moaned in need and I was unable to wait any longer.

I fucked her mouth

I fucked her pussy.

and I fucked her delightful ass

Then in our moment we mutually exploded with lust and desire.

Cloe1011 is my very sexy little slut and I appreciate all her efforts to welcome me home.

Cloe1011

« : October 13, 2016, 03:59:17 PM Brandybee »

GsCougar

;)You post the name of your partner
- You say for how long you have been in room
- You post one sentence or a short description: What made you exploding (what has your partner done or said to give you this hot moment)
- If possible: Add 1 or 2 pics

Dont worrie dear readers - this time I wont post so much :) things changed .
 But I wanted to post 1 for the ONE who make me smile and let me feel good.

======================================================================================
3Vaughan

2hrs of pleasure  :-*
======================================================================================
After he playd with his toys and put his Subs in positions again, we spend the night times together.
The heat still burns and it wont go , its getting better from day to day.

He let me feel that he explode for me, he give me all and more.

When I feel him Cuming in my face with all the power,that is the moment when I explode full of lust and desire,
I squirt instantly and cum without him being in my pussy.
He got my whole body under control and his orgasm make me reach my peek.

After that first exploding, a extended time of good fucking remaining and the pleasure run me from one peek to another until I collapse in his arms.
He makes my soul and body fly.

Yeah -------- my man is back home :)

♥Gs♥Cougar♥
with love for Vaughan   :-*
« : October 13, 2016, 04:03:57 PM Brandybee »
Vaughan

« #4 : September 03, 2016, 10:11:04 AM »

4. BobbieSux kindly invited NSNBJR & myself to join  her at her log house.

When we arrived, she greeted us in true Achat fashion

She made us both feel very welcome

until we ALL roared in joy and exploded in the moment of lust and desire.

Thank you BobbieSux & NSNBJR for a wonderful time.

« : October 13, 2016, 04:04:51 PM Brandybee »

Vaughan

« #5 : September 03, 2016, 10:53:03 AM »

5. JenniSucker spotted me in Winter Wonderland and approached me. She hadn't seen me in awhile and wished to give me her usual greeting. Those who know her, know she is hard to resist.

She striped us both down and got to work on her speciality. She loves the action in public view.

I was soon appreciating all her efforts and moaning and groaning and then some more ...

Then, even she could take it no longer and brutally sat astride me, taking my cock inside of her in one mind blowing coupling. She was so tight and turned on, as was I.

Of course, I fucked my sexy lil slut until the moment we both exploded with our lust & desire, right there, in the Winter Wonderland for all to see and here.

Amazing Public Sex. Thank You JenniSucker

« : October 13, 2016, 04:07:13 PM Brandybee »

Vaughan

« #6 : September 08, 2016, 07:28:25 PM »

6.  HoneyWants was intrigued and curious by what is would be like to room a Dominant male.  I chuckled and offered her the opportunity of an invite.
She accepted with graceful enthusiasm & I was soon teasing that inner slut out into the open.
She shut her eyes and moaned and groaned as I spoke of wicked thoughts to her.

She rode me beautifully before I growled & decided to take her against the wall.

I fucked her hard much to her delight and mine

The the moment came and we were lost in the sparks and heights of lust and desire. I gripped her throat to enhance the thrill and we both screamed & roared.

Thank you HoneyWants.

« : October 13, 2016, 04:08:23 PM Brandybee »

Vaughan

« #7 : September 08, 2016, 08:06:50 PM »

7.  TiaLuna was feeling naughty and in the mood to be an exhibitionist. She was walking round with her breasts out, swinging free and teasing SirRocknDano and I as we stood there.

We commented on her beautiful tits and soon it was clear she was in a very naughty mood and wished to sample a room with the both of us. Of course we were only too happy to oblige such a sexy lil slut and we were soon in my bar, after hours to enjoy her.

Tialuna was very obliging and was soom on her kneees ready to worship our two big male cocks,

We were both delighted to see she had a very hairy minge and was an excellent cock sucker.  She was a true sexy lil whore and was soon wet herself from sucking our cocks.
We played with her pussy untill she begged to be used and fucked.

I lay down and let her pussy sink onto my dick. She was hot, tight and extremely wet.
SirRocknDano fed his cock into her mouth and then we both hit a steady rhythm, using our sexy lil fuck toy until we were all lost in our sexual haze.

The moment came and we all yelled out in our rush of release.

An Amazing Lady & an Awesome room
TiaLuna &   SirRocknDano

« : October 13, 2016, 04:10:43 PM Brandybee »

Anatasia97

« #8 : September 25, 2016, 11:52:22 AM »

Looks more like The adventures of V!!!! Lmao
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #9 : September 25, 2016, 11:56:30 AM »

LOL Ana yes  ;D Go V ... GO

Very good pics and histories  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #10 : September 25, 2016, 12:28:53 PM »

very interesting what goes on in our community   :o   :D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Vaughan

« #11 : September 25, 2016, 12:44:17 PM »

Yes, certainly is. 

I hope some others have a go at entering this contest. 
I may have posted most of them so far ..  but don't forget, its me nominating my partners for a chance to win.

It is fun to enter but you must ask permission from your partner(s) before posting.
If anyone wants to enter but isn't sure how, me or GsCougar - my Spouse - will show you if you want.

Good Luck to all.

Stone
: 1842

« #12 : October 07, 2016, 07:25:43 AM »

8.  It was my birthday and all I knew was I had to dress up and meet Jayc at "Little Oak" our yacht for a romantic evening celebration.

I met him there only to find he had decorated the yacht with candles and was playng soft romantic music.
He greeted me and began a slow soft seduction.  I looked into his eyes, saw his love, devotion and affection and simply melted in his arms

As he held and then kissed me again, we slowly loosened each others clothes and removed them.

Jayc pressed his forehead to mine and whispered, "Happy Birthday Darling, you know I love you?" 
I nodded.

"Well," he paused and then continued, "I'm going to fuck you like I dont!"   
My face broke out in a big grin and my heart raced and my tummy did several tumble turns all at once. 
He picked me up & as good as his word ... he ... OMG

Then that moment came ... THAT MOMENT I EXPLODED FULL OF LUST AND DESIRE

And that was just the starters mmm,   there was dinner AND desert AND ...   :P :P :P  more...

Jayc - the most amazing spouse in the world.

(Special thanks to V for his help)

« : October 13, 2016, 04:12:10 PM Brandybee »

jayc
: 1600

« #13 : October 11, 2016, 01:01:09 AM »

9. Stone

It was a full Moon as i drove down the lake road. I had Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd playing on the truck CD player.

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can

When I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire

Things heated it up quickly

Reaching the edge of no return, i arrived at THAT MOMENT I EXPLODED FULL OF LUST AND DESIRE

Far away, across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spell

Stone my amazing spouse and lover

« : October 13, 2016, 04:14:14 PM Brandybee »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #14 : October 13, 2016, 04:25:55 PM »

The That moment I exploded full of lust and desire was when...    is finished.  Voting is now open.

Member who posted most dates:
Vaughan - 6
GsCougar - 1
Stone -  1
Jayc  -  1

A Special Prize goes to Vaughan for commendable efforts going beyond the call of duty yet again lol  ...   Vaughan (500A$) 

Without further ado please vote for the partner you think was the most explosive and lusty and desirable moment from the stories above.

« : October 13, 2016, 04:38:04 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: