*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Please ban vikkee
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 8
: Please ban vikkee  ( 54383 )
Laura_AFS
: 161

« : August 30, 2016, 08:59:32 AM »

Dear moderators,
dear administrators,

to whoever it concerns:

Please ban user "vikkee" from achat for once. He does nothing but stalking and insulting people. He was reported by dozen of players, nothing happened. He uses various accounts to spread his bullshit.

I encourage every member who had to deal with his bullshit to confirm that he needs to be banned to make sure that people like him cannot destroy this community. Please also add names of other accounts used by that [insert_whatever_here].

His accounts are:

vikkee
vikkee2
vikkee3
vikkee9
kalinedoll
randi1
lover786
lisa1234567
gay_laura
LELUSHKA12
vikkeebhale
sexyanna1234
I_ME_MYSELF
ajit786
hii_gay
boris_0007
queenking
reshmanavgir
vicki26
imyourking
vikkee_don
peerless
the_boss
aayu0294
aayudh

New identified:

RockyHandsom <--reported

Dear team, the choice is yours. You either deal with it or sit it out and he will achieve his goal and several people will leave this place.

edit: accounts added
« : August 01, 2017, 07:17:05 AM Laura_AFS »
twiztedsoul

« #1 : August 30, 2016, 09:08:02 AM »

Yes since he joined he has been stalking me, 9 days now the whole time I am on he is in my face, following and in my way constantly
I have had enough as a very long time premium member I should not have to put up with such harassment to the point of not being able to enjoy conversations with friends. This type of bullying should not be allowed.
Laura forgot a few names of his as well

lover786
lisa1234567
randi1

I really wish someone could help with this issue since reporting him has done no good.
Hope4U
: 9

Hope4U

« #2 : August 30, 2016, 09:17:49 AM »

I would also like to add that he not only stalks and insults but has tried blackmail for A$ from various  members of the community. I as well as many have been targets of his. Please do something about him as just blocking him isn't working, he just goes and makes another account and the cycle starts all over again.
Yes since he joined he has been stalking me, 9 days now the whole time I am on he is in my face, following and in my way constantly
I have had enough as a very long time premium member I should not have to put up with such harassment to the point of not being able to enjoy conversations with friends. This type of bullying should not be allowed.
Laura forgot a few names of his as well

lover786
lisa1234567
randi1

I really wish someone could help with this issue since reporting him has done no good.

Grizz
: 6

« #3 : August 30, 2016, 09:18:01 AM »

I agree with the above comments , this guy is annoying and very rude and tires to bully others . We should not have to put up with such things here . I ask that you please ban him .

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #4 : August 30, 2016, 09:18:28 AM »

He has also been harassing me,  Cloe1011  &  GsCougar.

He names calls things like bitch, fuck you etc...   walks right up to you in your personal space & has apparently fucked my mother more times than I care to remember.

Granted at first I laughed but the ongoing abuse is tedious.

Yes, Hes on ignore so you cant hear him. But unfortunately he is still able to stand in your face, blocking your view and disrupting conversations. Its constant and must have happened to me and my friends about 12 times last night.

There should be a facility to ban him from the game or at least from entering the meeting places and poker rooms

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #5 : August 30, 2016, 09:40:32 AM »

I would like add my name to this, I watch this guy follow girls round meeting place,, I had this done to me a few months ago it is not nice and I have had few friends leave the game over this kind of behaviour and I think its time Achat asked people to be moderators in game where they could report to support team.. If you go to mod in forum all they can do is tell you report it to the support team and we all know how long it takes them to do anything. Don't let him get to you twizt you have good friends in game..

hugs Lydiarose 

Kaitlyn1989

« #6 : August 30, 2016, 09:45:21 AM »

I too must agree. He is only one of two people to share my "IGGY" jail as of today.
I try so hard to give everyone a chance, hoping that reaching out and understanding is the better path.
I have done this more than once for this person, even at the expense of offending a friend I hold dear.
But, I have learned that this person did not honor my / our agreement, to leave others alone and pursue
fun, not disruption. Now, I learn the scope of this harassment is far worse than I thought and has gone on
so very long, relentlessly. I let my friends down, I did not listen, I did not know the facts, I just plough forward
recklessly like I so often do. Not causing sorrow intentionally, but responsible all the same.

Vikkee, whoever you are, I reached out, offered you a hand, willing to befriend you. OMG, even gift you.
This is how I am treated? With no respect? You have no respect to give and live a lie, I feel badly for you.
I so hope my suspicions are WRONG.

BAN THEM

*Hugs* Kaitlyn
« : August 30, 2016, 10:01:46 AM Kaitlyn1989 »
britt_x
: 2

« #7 : August 30, 2016, 09:49:31 AM »

I agree with the above comments , this guy is annoying and very rude and tires to bully others . We should not have to put up with such things here . I ask that you please ban him .
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : August 30, 2016, 09:53:36 AM »

Hi,

I would add that vikkee say hello like that: "fuck u"
I don't speak well english but I know that don't meens hello !

For the ban, of course AChat can ban these accounts but he can create 200 more after  >:(

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
franciavat
: 15

« #9 : August 30, 2016, 09:55:35 AM »

i agree  with all these  postings  please ban this fellow he s rude has no maners and ofends people   . He s a stalker always after persons  and sending messages  to all  with words like fuck you and so on  . He has several avatars  but other people had mencioned it all i think so  please banned this  fellow  .  I also had make a report because i think his minor  but nothing hapend already so i think reporting a minor doen t work

best reguards

Franciavat
jayc
: 1600

« #10 : August 30, 2016, 10:41:02 AM »

A pm was sent to our game contact in administration.

in the mean time keep reporting this guy to support.

use the ! icon in game to report abuses
Cloe1011
: 7

« #11 : August 30, 2016, 11:47:14 AM »

I totally agree with every comments above.

First time he talked to me, he insulted me for no reason and kept stalking me all night last night. And even if you can't hear him, he still stays right in front of you. It's quite anoying.

Anyway, Peace to all  :)
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #12 : August 30, 2016, 04:00:29 PM »

A pm was sent to our game contact in administration.

in the mean time keep reporting this guy to support.

use the ! icon in game to report abuses

I would love to, but in meeting place there is none, at least not for me. So unfortunately the forum is the only place to report it. I also emailed support. Here are some screenshots, showing the missing report function and the spam of him/her/it/whatever:

Anatasia97

« #13 : August 30, 2016, 05:17:35 PM »

vikkee needs to be banned if not I will not spend another dime on this game, when premium ends thats it...
if he was doing this on fb he would be in prison... If nothing is done about this person I will be leaving this site!
Anatasia97

« #14 : August 30, 2016, 09:32:46 PM »

Achat can ban his IP address if the so desired, this is all so stupid and un nessisary.. this guy should be in jail for what he is doing, even if it is cyber..
: [1] 2 3 ... 8  
« previous next »
: