*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poker room don't work this morning !
« previous next »
: [1]
: Poker room don't work this morning !  ( 5428 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« : October 07, 2016, 03:19:41 AM »

Hi,

Just to say the Poker Room don't work this morning !
The game don't start, saw the message since an hour on the top, restarting the game 2 or 3 times and nothing !

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : October 07, 2016, 05:14:16 AM »

Yes,  I've been in there a few times this past few weeks and I have noticed that the cards are dealt to you real slowly.

Might be that.  Also seen Administrator in there a few days ago. (Don't know if this is a User or an ACHAT Dev).

Just have to wait and see.   ::)
« : October 07, 2016, 06:09:48 AM zuzannah »

zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : October 07, 2016, 06:09:07 AM »

Just being in there and all I'm getting is "Game is Starting" on top of the screen.

Chatted to some in there, one of them said he was frozen ??

The game isn't starting.  Just chatted to someone in there again, they've waited for 5 mins or so and still waiting to be dealt in.

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : October 07, 2016, 08:43:06 AM »

Yes,  I've been in there a few times this past few weeks and I have noticed that the cards are dealt to you real slowly.

Might be that.  Also seen Administrator in there a few days ago. (Don't know if this is a User or an ACHAT Dev).

Just have to wait and see.   ::)

Hi ZuZ,

It's an admin because I talk to him and Françis asked for his problem with the music and tell that they add a "stop music button" and after a new patch arrived with that.
I dance a slow with him too for the slow dance bug (no synchro) but of course all was fine ! grrrr  ;D but he understood the problem.
Bugs I tell him:
Slow dance
Dance in the air in the NY place
Problems and frozing to enter in places sometimes

He promise that he come more often on the place, maybe he liked to dance with me in batwoman ?  ::)

Just being in there and all I'm getting is "Game is Starting" on top of the screen.

Chatted to some in there, one of them said he was frozen ??

The game isn't starting.  Just chatted to someone in there again, they've waited for 5 mins or so and still waiting to be dealt in.

Yes it's exactly that ! "Game is Starting" ....

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : October 07, 2016, 09:54:24 AM »

The poker work now  :)

Pandorra
: 507

« #5 : October 28, 2016, 04:04:38 PM »

Since todays update it freezes while trying to enter. Not only with me.

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #6 : October 29, 2016, 02:22:35 AM »

Hi Pandorra,

Don't tried but I think AChat look about some bugs since the last update (dance on the places and now the poker).
Wait and see  ::) If not I send a message to the support with links of the topic.

Pandorra

« #7 : October 29, 2016, 06:22:52 AM »

Thank you Nat(halie?). Somewhere I need to earn something to afford the hookers :) Poker might suit *laugh* :D

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : October 30, 2016, 04:00:06 AM »

Hi,

New Update this morning: Poker room work and the dances on the places too  :)

Pandorra

« #9 : October 30, 2016, 08:24:39 AM »

Good news, thank you.

I found a detail which could be revised though it is not really a bug.
If one leaves the table still in the game and not having folded the game holds when it comes to this "ghost" to bet. It needs half an eternity to recognize that the cards are already orphans. Sometimes it seems it does not get recognized at all.

I'd consider it a big improvement if the cards leave same time as the player does. This would make the game for the remaining players much more fluid and convenient.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: