*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Guide to descriptive roleplaying sex
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
: Guide to descriptive roleplaying sex  ( 161198 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #135 : May 16, 2013, 08:18:36 AM »

old_goat, before joining AChat i had never role play, so i this all was new for me too! i have to say, all the RPG i had play had help me to figure out how to write a story and create a back ground, plus, my mind is like an erupting vulcan, so........eh eh!

Bear
: 3856

« #136 : May 16, 2013, 09:42:41 AM »

IMHO I believe it a mistake to think that RP needs to be an elaborate story, I feel it can be just as much a simple setup of responding with another to a particular environment. Much as Stray has presented.

The next step or tier in my mind is where one has created a personal space of play. Owning a room so to say, and creating it as a fantasy spot filled with a personal fabricated environment.

ex: I use to use the city room as my pentehouse, complete with dining room, a kitchen, a sunken living room with a fireplace, and large glass coffee table. Even now, Brandy and I have a room which we call home,... it is personal and no other is invited to go there.

Situational Date RP is the nest phase in my order.  Create a date,... make it elaborate and a bit beyond the normal lines of straight sex. Example: I setup a date with a friend for a weekend in San Francisco, using my knowledge of the city to share on a downtown walking tour. It was a lot of fun sharing points of interests with my friend and gave her a chance to get a description of the types of shops about a core area I use to stay in. When we found an Scottish/Irsih heritage store, things got interesting, especially when I started trying on kilts  ;)

up to this point you are staying being yourself... responding to different scenarios... but still playing yourself.

Taking that next step is a challenge playing as a character. you might keep it simple to start with, put yourself into simple situational roles. 2 office co-workers,..., housewife and handyman. A police officer...

When you find a compatible partner then you may attempt something more elaborate. A story of substance which does not at first deal with a more complex story. Weave it together, spontaneously towards that payoff (the sexual encounter)

Doing so you might find yourself able to chain a deeper story line:

example: A partner and I set up a scenario involving an office party. There was an elaborate weave of distracting her husband, a boss who was horny for his subordinates wife... a hot office sex scene. We chained that further... the co-worker taking the wife and her drunk husband home, screwing in the living room while he was passed out on the couch. Another scene where I had spent the night instead of going home, and she slipped into the guest room, the following morning in the kitchen stealing a moment while breakfast is cooking and  is distracted with his morning preparation, the later a blackmail attempt... the office sex was caught on video and the boss attempted to  extort favors from the wife...

I think that immersion into a total fabricated world as Momma Andrea describes is the high end of such play. Can you create a fantasy world, elaborate enough to chain events and characters throughout. To me it is the high end of RP.

We are chained only by our limits of imagination, free it and it will take you to some marvelous experiences.

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #137 : May 16, 2013, 10:23:03 AM »

Yup, RP is not necessarily elaborate.

I usually do the part of the slut and the other one does the master or just the rude boy who use me.
We have those roles but we don't have a real background story, or we have, but is something really simple. Like:

The teacher and the student who needs some "lesson", we start talking about how starts the action, and after that we just keep our roles without improving the story.

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
old_goat
: 450

« #138 : May 16, 2013, 01:20:03 PM »

When I role play I like to be like the words to the song by Ides Of March .
"I'm your vehicle, baby
 I'll take you anywhere you wanna go
 I'm your vehicle, woman"
That begs the question.
Where does she want to go.
I want to take her mood and run with it.
At times into dark places she does not expect.
Only to discover something new and wonderful about life.
Life and what it means to be swept up in a dream with another.
Another person who is living the same dream with you and connecting with you on some level.
Yes. Play the game. Sometimes it is great. Sometimes it hurts.
That's life.
 :)

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #139 : May 16, 2013, 01:32:59 PM »

First hook up would just be cybering for me, nothing elaborate. I would have to see if my partner had the skills.
And then there would be many more hook ups before we got into an elaborate story.
But the old "Next door neighbor" or "Plumber looking at my pipes" or "Im your son's friend"  None of those do it for me anymore...if they ever did.
even in a bdsm role play, there better be a reason I am in this dungeon wearing next to nothing.
Back story is very important to me.

« : May 16, 2013, 01:42:10 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #140 : May 16, 2013, 03:42:57 PM »

Bear said almost everything i think about it too. RP is more than black/white but a large area.
You just need two people able to write. The only limit is your own imagination. Some really hot rp started in the chat room and continued in room with a big story behind, leasting for hours. And sometimes it is just a quickie.
You even don't need the room for it, i just like the actions inside.

Just a hint: If you have a good idea give your partner time to get his ideas too. We are collecting ideas in this thread:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,457.0.html

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #141 : May 16, 2013, 05:23:43 PM »

Even now, Brandy and I have a room which we call home,... it is personal and no other is invited to go there.

We are chained only by our limits of imagination, free it and it will take you to some marvelous experiences.

Oh baby, I'm home  ............    :P

The art of a good rp is to intertwine what you know,  virtual dating at its best.  I prefer staying as me, my RP, tends to be the things surrounding and allowing you each to inspire the other. 
I have had wonderful dates of weekends away , yet still have a home to return to.. a RP in a RP,  using your RL experiences as well as the little topics in Forum village.
Of course, you can RP being another , as a naughty spouse  with your partner...  that's fun too   ::)

Let loose your imagination and live your fantasy dream    ;)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
lolitazara

« #142 : May 03, 2014, 11:13:16 AM »

I love to RP, for me it makes this game so much better.  It's just hard with a lot of the guys on here.  Most just want a quick fuck and that's it.  The idea of building up a good story that grows into a great RP seems beyond them.  Damn and I really like it on here."
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #143 : May 03, 2014, 02:30:39 PM »

Imagination RP is so amazing and special 

To me I need to have deep  feeling's  if I don't have

It will not mean any thing   I got to feel it .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Abraxis

« #144 : May 03, 2014, 06:38:17 PM »

I would rp, if i fount the right person to  do it with, and given time I could come up with something of worth, but for me, I find typing hard, so in a virtual sex environment I have to focus on either the sex or the typing so if my focus shifts to what I am trying to type during a sceene, it dose not mean that I have lost interest in the action.  Or by contrast if I stop typing and focus on the animations, it does not mean that I have lost interest in the story. :)
Darbi29
: 15

« #145 : December 20, 2014, 02:24:38 PM »

everyone should read these posts and descriptions ... whether rping for a story, or just making the casual hook up better than watching the poses! 
Lover
: 10350

« #146 : December 22, 2014, 10:45:03 AM »

Here are collected ideas for RP:
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories > RP-suggestions Database
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1502.0.html

: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  
« previous next »
: