*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Vote for LICK my PUSSY Pose
« previous next »
: [1]
: How much wanted for other gender combination is this Pose:Lick my Pussy
F-F   -20 (48.8%)
F-S   -6 (14.6%)
F-F-S   -2 (4.9%)
F-F-F   -4 (9.8%)
F-F-M   -9 (22%)
: 22

: Vote for LICK my PUSSY Pose  ( 5439 )
GsCougar

« : October 23, 2016, 08:06:21 AM »

Removed by Owner
« : December 13, 2016, 12:34:23 PM GsCougar »
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : October 26, 2016, 04:55:14 AM »

Voted  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Kaitlyn1989

« #2 : October 26, 2016, 06:58:43 AM »

zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : October 27, 2016, 05:27:18 AM »

They'd make even more money if they did this and all other poses for all orientations.

But yes, I understand this particular one would be exciting for all you girls. 
« : October 27, 2016, 05:34:01 AM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : October 27, 2016, 08:56:23 AM »

I support you :)

Pandorra
: 507

« #5 : October 28, 2016, 11:18:58 AM »

They'd make even more money if they did this and all other poses for all orientations.

I doubt it. We are minors. Majority is straight. So they will judge it by terms of income on those poses, I presume. And as I see the counts on men vs. bi or lesbian women I think if every 5th man buys it we would loose this competition even if everyone interested would buy it. I think this is simply the naked facts about the pure digits. Economics.
That it is somehow unfair to treat minors in this way and completely against social responsibility is another story  ;) Even more as some  poses have more option in the MF version than in the FF. No kissing in the FF foreplay laying next to each other. That's a sin, really!

But yes, I understand this particular one would be exciting for all you girls.

Thank you, but no -  it would not be just exciting. It would be mindripping awesome!!  I would get it as soon as it would be  released.

zuzannah

« #6 : October 28, 2016, 12:02:22 PM »

I've heard this argument before.  When I was complaining about the lack of S - S poses.  21 of them if you're interested.

Hardly any of us here, so why bother to make poses for us.  Sometimes I wondered why the ACHAT team even bothered to create a Shemale character, if they aren't going to create many S - S poses for them.  But not anymore.  I'm having too much fun.  (But I still do care.  I would love to see some more created).

We've had some new M - S poses (That I'm VERY grateful for (some of them anyway, not the giant cock ones) and the amount of M - S poses is close 'ish to M- F).  Oh and a few F - S poses too.  But unlike F - F there hasn't been any new S - S poses since I've been here.  Would I buy them.  I don't know actually.  Many would though I guess.

It is unfair and I know of the Economics behind it.  I'm not stupid.   :P  Well not all the time.  :D

Thank you, but no -  it would not be just exciting. It would be mindripping awesome!!  I would get it as soon as it would be  released.

I had to smile at this.   And I REALLY hope you get this pose and many others.

*Whispers I voted F - F*

That's how serious I am about having the same amount of lgbt poses.   I could have voted for F - S.   I didn't even think about it,  this pose has caused such a stir for F - F that I want to help you all I can for you to get it.

Pandorra
: 507

« #7 : October 28, 2016, 12:08:01 PM »

It is unfair and I know of the Economics behind it.  I'm not stupid.   :P  Well not all the time.  :D

I beg your pardon. It was not meant this way. No offense intended. Its just something that hinders me to look more optimistic towards a listening ear for our wishes. I thank you for your vote coz IwantthiswantthisandIwantthisnow! :)

zuzannah

« #8 : October 28, 2016, 12:35:08 PM »

Pandora.  I'm not offended.   Not at all  *hugs*. 

Its just how I write.

iwantyoutogetitiwantyoutogetitiwantyoutogetitiwantyoutogetitiwantyoutogetit

: [1]  
« previous next »
: