*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Please ban manxxx0
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Please ban manxxx0  ( 8780 )
Laura_AFS
: 161

« : October 24, 2016, 03:35:45 PM »

Dear team,

there is a new troublemaker in winter meeting place, a stalker named "manxxx0".
He usually never talks, so there are no logs of namecalling and insulting and rude words, but he stalks various players, especially rakas, lelushka and a few more. He follows them on every step, stands close and stares for hours.

Please get rid of him and help making this place a better place. I'm not personally affected, but someone has to report him. Thanks for reading.

Everyone is encouraged to confiirm my report. A picture attached:

Support is informed via mail.

And NO, ignoring him is not helping rakas and the others, obviously... >:(

Rakas
: 102

V I K I N G

« #1 : October 25, 2016, 12:31:42 AM »

Hello my friends, Thank you dear laura for your post
Dear Team I need help please to make manxxx0 give up attacking , He attacking and stacking since 4 days and he follow every meeting place,

Kisses all

Laura_AFS

« #2 : October 25, 2016, 03:38:19 AM »

He's back, added one more "x"...and brought a "friend"

Anatasia97

« #3 : October 25, 2016, 10:33:09 AM »

Just an observation, But it does seem rather funny this guy started his attacks on Rakas after SAM100 Made his post... hmmmmm Makes you wonder doesn't it??
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : October 25, 2016, 02:59:57 PM »

Hm, not sure about banning someone, as long as he doesn't insult you. Maybe he is just shy or doesn't speak our language? Did you ever try to talk to him?

Laura_AFS

« #5 : October 25, 2016, 03:38:55 PM »

I tried, i think Rakas and others tried as well.

And seriously...i can understand that there's low interest in talking to a naked, creepy guy who follows you on every step and stands one step away, staring and silent...

An option would be leaving meeting place, yes...but would that be good for this community?
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : October 25, 2016, 03:42:56 PM »

No, nobody has to leave because of other people. I just wanted to make sure, somebody said hi and he didn't answer at all or was showing any reaction.

Laura_AFS

« #7 : October 25, 2016, 03:52:36 PM »

I'm not sure how many members achat support has, but maybe an instant alert option would be an useful idea...a way to get a disguised support member into meeting places when such things are happening. Logs are useless when stalkers stay quiet, and screenshots don't tell the entire story.

Another idea would be an easy-to-use video option for everyone...a five minute video of such stalkers should be enough proof and discussions wouldnt be necessary. Others mentioned an extended ignore function that disables chat and visibilty of the ignored person.

Just stating thoughts here...i saw communities die because of trolls and freaks.
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #8 : October 25, 2016, 04:04:47 PM »

the reason this guy does not chat because if he did we all would know who he is

Anatasia97

« #9 : October 25, 2016, 09:40:53 PM »

-NODS- Yes, someone gets it. tried talking to him. the lights are on, but.... to keep from being known he does not speak.
swapna
: 16

« #10 : November 03, 2016, 12:41:40 PM »

i support this ,he troubled me a lot ,when i was having public sex (yippee) he used to stand in between me and my partner
moniquec
: 2

« #11 : July 31, 2017, 04:32:06 PM »

How about an option to make an ignored person disappear? You'll no longer be able to see his/her character model/name.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #12 : August 01, 2017, 10:12:28 AM »

How about an option to make an ignored person disappear? You'll no longer be able to see his/her character model/name.

I believe this is the best solution.

Can't see them,  so no trouble.   If everyone ignores then they'll just go away.  Hopefully.

This might get moderated but, sod it.  Have you noticed that this sort of trouble has started again, when a certain group of people in real life are on holiday.  :p  Just a thought.
« : August 01, 2017, 10:17:27 AM zuzannah »

GsCougar

« #13 : August 01, 2017, 03:39:43 PM »

I believe this is the best solution.

Can't see them,  so no trouble.   If everyone ignores then they'll just go away.  Hopefully.

This might get moderated but, sod it.  Have you noticed that this sort of trouble has started again, when a certain group of people in real life are on holiday.  :p  Just a thought.

LOL 
Yes ZUZ it is SCHOOL OUT TIME
this is why I deeply believe an AGE control would be the best thing.
Sure it still can be cheated but not so easy access to the game as it is now.

Nosy, childiish, frustrated and bored youngsters try to disturb adults fun :)

Like "lets go and crash the wedding" or any other party.

Those " AChat Thrashers" will not stop, as they do not stop
in other games.

We can't "change" others, we only can change our position.  As more, we try to fight them off, as more they find themselves so cool and keep coming trashing the party.

So I hope the fun will come back one day, if not......... its a large world :)

Have fun

coug

Jhoanna
: 14

Be respectful

« #14 : August 03, 2017, 07:00:13 AM »

I think the best solution in this case is to report these accounts in this forum and ignore it. If we all ignore it, maybe they will leave from places.
I'm looking this account to put it in ignore list, but I did not find it.
Maybe it was banned or deleted.

Jhoanna.

Be respectful
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: