*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Banner Store
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Silver Blonde Banner Store  ( 8510 )
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« : October 29, 2016, 11:10:24 AM »

WELCOME TO SILVER BLONDE BANNER STORE

Welcome to my storage f banners created by me. Before I used the other topics in forum  and my main topic too - the Silver Blonde Garage.
After advices of moderatores, they moved all content related with my banners to one new place. Its more easy to find, post, managing  and contact the visitors interested in banners. 
In the next posts I will tell the story behind each banner creation. Ideas, references, works.

I hope you like this little place, one little piece of the main topic Silver Blonde Garage.
Enjoy the visit and Welcome.

Kisses All
« : November 02, 2016, 07:40:02 PM cassianna »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #1 : October 30, 2016, 11:35:53 AM »

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4179.0.html
« : October 31, 2016, 03:25:39 AM cassianna »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #2 : October 30, 2016, 12:13:34 PM »

STORY OF BANNERS

In the next posts i will write about the creation of each banner. Every  post I will bring more news. I hope you like.

Kisses All

Cassianna
banner created to mysellf, I wanted something sexy , sample, classic and elegant. I really love black white images and I think is a little bit Vintage detail. I keep the green eyes and  the red mouth lipstick to broken the neutral colors. The avatar is in one sexy pose edited to give the look white ice. I really liked my banner.

Rakas
Rakas asked one banner with things she liked. Sunflowers, and the famous blue guitar. She know what really want. So, its easy to me. I picked the all material, edited  and make one image showing all favorite elements of Rakas. To finish , the beautyfull faceof her avatar and one font-style apropriate, maybe remembering the musical instruments font style. I gived this feeling.

Zoe_Eida_Mir
Zoe is a nice person and she have a magic conection with music and songs. A song can make us dream and Zoe understand much about music. Because it we tryed something related the music, fantasy, dreams and the magic of songs. I had a idea about something mystic, a landscape like movies "The Legend" or "Lord of The Rings". I used a landscape with a unicorn. A mythical animal, a symbol of dreams, imagination and innocence. Zoe like flowers Orchids, I covered the image with orchid petals. The fonnt style I used something style Lord  of The rings and elfic runes to phrase. I think its work.To finish the face of Zoe like a elven red hair princess.

Vika92
Vika is russian. And vika have style and personality. I always joke about Vika is one real princess. In the old Russia, the Emperor was called the Czar (a adaptation of roman word caesar). So, Vika will be the new czarine, ths princess and daughter of Czar. To make a vika banner i tryed a look style old spy movies (james bond...). Using the Kremlin palace like background I placed Vika in a russian royal world. The font style are exotic style to give a feeling of a mix between ocidental alphabet and russian cyrilic. The font  color? red, like the times of old URSS. I think is a very russian royal banner.

Anatasia97
Anatasia97 asked me a banner. She use a phrase "World of Wonders" to describe herself. So, this phrase remember me exploring worlds, to dicover new wonders, in the space, in the others planets. She liked and we had a theme. Space exploring theme. Lets go to work. I needed a picture of face in the right pose to can enter inside the astronaut helmet. For curiosity , the helmet is from Ripley (sigourney weaver) in Alien. After it a more hard stage was make the glass color to give a image of ...glass. In the end a space landscape and fontstyle from Weyland yutany - the space company of movies Aliens.

Lydiarose
Lydia said me sample things: I like roses and i want something very sexy. Ok, the word  Rose in the name help. I remembered the movie American Beauty, with the girl in bath covered by petals of rose. Perfect,  I had a god idea, now is just do it. We make a avatar picture in a sexy pose to put in banner space. I used a lot of roses and petals of rose and we did this banner...

Very beautyfull. But I think I can make something more  cool. So I had the idea to make the petals moving, in a infinite cycle. Its a very hardwork, editing a petals moves with screen by screen, step by step. But, after hour of work I finished and the banner have this effect now. I think is one of my best banners. If somebody is curious,  I used 40 images to make this move effect.

AusWoody
This banner never was used. I did , buth he never used. I had a good work and is one of my favorite banners too. he asked me somethinng about bikers. Its not hardto  make,  in that time i was watching the TV  Serie Sons of Anarchy. I picked a picture of  jax teller, the leader of bikers gang, edited the image and placed the head of avatar in the jax teller body. I used filters sepia colors to give a feeling vintage style years 60th,  the age where  the big gang  of bikers born (hells angels) and to remember the songs like "Born  to be wild" from  sttepenwolf. I really play this song when worked in this banner. The font style I looked for something looklike Harley davidson fonts. In the corner, a log of the player user.

Vaughan
here is other  banner not more used. Vaughan asked me about one banner. He wanted something in black white and to show your posture  of male dom. He sended me some pictures to use in  banner. I selected one and did a picture of him face. I  really love work in black white images, i worked to give a feel of life to head of  avatar, to make look a real person, in a B&W picture. So, followinng some rules of photographers, I used just half of the face.  Black White, possession, dominant and control. I remembered from the conceptaul arts from the movie Godfather. Cool, I will use this fontstyle to give a taste of male and boss.

Raluca93
Raluca93 love pink, love full colors, have a happy and crazy style. When  we worked to make your banner we needed put this spirit in the image. She selected a set of full color and crazy clothes, I worked to find a pose, a color pattern  to edit with preferences by pink and purple colors. I think we did a nice work. After it, we needed the phrase or title to super ralu. hmmm ... The Black Panther!!! Ok, nos all is perfect! Grrrr...

Kaithlyn1989
I did this banner, but  I did just the handwork and selected fontstyles and effects, edited the images and created a good light/dark to text. The images, concept, texts, phrases and idea is from Kaithlyn. She sended some pictures and a model  of banner. I started work following your preferences, cutted the images to enter in banner space and trying keep the center  of image and the idea. I selected the fontstyle and edite colors , lights and darkness to all work.   

Sarah_lesbi
The Sarah_lesbi banner is very pretty. She wanted something happy, linked to beach, sun, blue sky and sended the me the lesbian symbol to me put in the banner. With the relative freedom to create, I did a banner style look like conceptual art of the Rockstar game GTA Vice City. With a colorfull, cool, nice , friendly and cartoon style. I really liked much this banner and sarah too.

Fisher316
He asked me a banner and tell me: "Iam a biker". Its all. Really I enjoy this freedom to create and a themme to start. I must make a diferent thing  of AusWoody, other biker banner. So I look old pictures of a photographer in a documentary work about Hells Angels in years 70th. Nice pictures in black white. Many pictures of this photographer will be a inspiration  to visual reference of TV serie Sons of Anarchy years later. Ok, i pick some pictures, edited cutted to ennter in banner space. I used a color pattern crimson-brow remembering old iron. I really loved the color efect. Next step is  placing  the face of avatar in  banner. I must edited the texture and color to match with the backgrounnd picture. In the end, is one of my favorite banners too.

Honeybatcher
I did a banner to Honneybatcher  and he wanted something sexy and a little bit erotic. We used a image of avatars in a sexy pose. Edited the image and placed in  banner space. Firts I used the white background. I liked the lightt and clean effect of white color. But I tryed with other background pattern too, a red brick wall. The result is nice too. To select the fonnt style I pick a fonnt look like a "cumshot" in  the wall. Its very funny. So its the results...

But after  some days, I had the idea about change the banner. Not really change , but use something animation. The cumshot font style gived me ideas. Maybe if I did the name be "cumshoted" in the wall?!?! Good, I tryed and the result is it...

Deedee
Deedee needed a banner. She worked hard and make amazing pieces to Achat shop. Her famous stockings are in shop. She created a topic called Deedee Hosiery to show her work. Ok, i did a banner to her. I wanted something elegant, sexy and look like lingerie publicity. So we make a  pictures and I tryed many poses until find one.  I used the black white colors to give more elegant effect. Selected a font style light and a little bit brightness in contrast with the dark  background.  I really liked.

But its not enough. Deedee have two banners. When I know Deedee, I always did jokes about her pink skin... Pink  girl. So I created a second banner to her with a pink skin.

Miahotcat
Mia wanted a banner.  She have a good idea about herself in a phrase: "hot wife for big cocks". Its sugest something sexy and slut. We need a picture to show it. I selected a pics very sexy with her in a sex pose and dark lingerie. A dark background and just add the text in a fonnt style. I tryed make a lipstick effect in red little bit transparent text  and name. I think is nice.

Miss_Bahavin
Miss_Bahavin asked me for one banner and told me things about her land, new jersey and her  city and the beach.  The "jersey Girl" gived me good references about  the city and ideas to banner. Basic is a beach  girl. So, lets go to work. I capture some images of Cape city of Miss_Bahavin and used this beach landscape like background. A nice picture with  a boat with the name of city in the  sand and the beach behind. Cool. Next stage is a session of pictures  to finnd the better pose to put Miss_bahavin in the sand of beach. I edited the avatar  to try give a color and lights more real, like live person. To finish one fontstyle happy and cool, beach and party style. I really liked this banner.

« : October 31, 2016, 08:06:46 AM cassianna »

Rakas
: 102

V I K I N G

« #3 : October 30, 2016, 12:19:16 PM »

I like my banner a lot, it is beautiful, thank you my friend very much.

vika92
: 180

« #4 : October 31, 2016, 03:25:53 AM »

well to remember the good old days

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #5 : November 01, 2016, 02:28:10 AM »

hi cassianna   I love the story with each banner

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #6 : November 02, 2016, 05:56:37 PM »

UPLOADING A BANNER TO YOUR FORUM SIGNATURE

Now I post a tutorial to uploading a banner to your  forum signature.

First you need a account in a image storage website.  Open an account at photobucket  or imgur.

imgur.com

s5.photobucket.com

Upload banner to there

Get the link from there and copy the BBC Code

Go to Forum /Profile / Forum Profile Information

Scroll down to signature box

Paste the banner url in that box

Should looklike this

click in "change profile" button

and your done

Kisses All
« : November 02, 2016, 07:56:10 PM cassianna »

Rakas
: 102

V I K I N G

« #7 : November 04, 2016, 04:41:20 AM »

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #8 : November 04, 2016, 10:18:57 AM »

hi just to let you know photobucket site is down today 04/Nov/2016

GsCougar

« #9 : November 04, 2016, 11:32:50 AM »

hi just to let you know photobucket site is down today 04/Nov/2016

If you miss your Banner or Pictures , dont worry just wait and do nothing

Photobucket
Gestern um 16:20 ·

⚠ Scheduled Maintenance: We will be conducting maintenance on our site
 today from 10pm MST November 3, 2016 until 2am MST November 4, 2016.
 You may not be able to access your account during this time. This maintenance is being conducted to improve your overall user experience with the site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at support@photobucket.com. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes!

« : November 04, 2016, 11:34:49 AM GsCougar »
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #10 : November 06, 2016, 07:04:04 PM »

BANNERS OF BILLYBLUEEYE

Hello people. I tryed help my friend BillyBlueye with banner creations. He like the Viking Theme. I created the template of banner, the picture of Billy avatar and him name in a viking/celtic/germanic fontstyle, remembering the knots graved in wood for the norsemen culture. After find the fonnt style, I did a selection of background  images and will trying one by one. I will show the diferent banner models viking style I did for Billyeblueeyes. Lets go...

Ok, Its all. But if Billy liked more of one? Ok, we can make a mix of images alternative. I will make it with all banners here. Lets go check now. I hope you like. I did a animates gif showing all scenes of banners, in a viking theme.

Ok, Billy, choose your banner. I hope you like something here. Hihihihi

Kisses All
« : November 09, 2016, 08:35:48 PM cassianna »

BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #11 : November 07, 2016, 05:13:02 AM »

WOW ...
Cassianna, my freind,you are really crazy.
I am proud my ancestors inspired you that much.
So much work for my sake.
One more beautiful than the other.
I don't know yet how to decide.
So I take them all in one! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
« : November 07, 2016, 05:48:25 AM BillyBlueeye »

On the journey to Valhal
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #12 : November 07, 2016, 05:20:28 AM »

cassianna this has to be the best banner you have done