*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Like/Dislike system
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
: What do you think about the User Level and like/dislike system?
Usefull   -21 (11.4%)
Useless   -77 (41.6%)
I'd rather a Profile   -70 (37.8%)
Other, explain you   -3 (1.6%)
I don't care   -14 (7.6%)
: 137

: Poll: Like/Dislike system  ( 72114 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #90 : January 26, 2017, 03:05:23 AM »

The dislikes get used as a punishment for turning down cold invites, or given for no reason at all. 
I know paid members who have left for other sites because of it.

As to why it is taking so long, it may be because it is tied into the user levels.  Removing it will drastically alter some peoples levels.  They may be trying to figure out a way around that, but frankly I would not care if removing the dislikes cut my level in half. 
I'm at 265 now, and could not give a damn if it dropped it even farther if they just got rid of the crappy thing.

Replace it with private message for friends only feature, or nothing at all.

Hi Steve,
I agree of course

We have Collars now. Who cares about Dislikes anymore? (sarcasm intended)

Hi Katty,
If I don't play or I don't go in metting places... I don't care yes  ;D

As already said I think the "level" and the "hate / loves" are useless and creators of Dramas!
And of course I'm not the only one to think that.
They had promised to remove them or change the system and ... nothing!
I stopped playing and I rarely go in the meeting places now, that's it.

Kisses and Happy New Year  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #91 : January 26, 2017, 04:29:11 AM »

The levels can be fun actually. A newbie tried to lecture me that his level was going up because he roomed people with a higher level than his. I tried to explain to him his idea was wrong, a minute later he started insulting me, probably easier than just accepting that he was wrong. It just verifies what I thought when the levels were implemented...it reveals alot about people.
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #92 : January 26, 2017, 05:45:17 AM »

I think if they only removed the dislikes at first it would be nice.
What I have never understood in levels it's the levels of what?
Number of poses / rooms? Number of blowjobs? Number of anal sex? Liters of sperm swallowed? ...
Seriously I don't think there is a need for a level in sex!
Because a partner can be perfect with you and bad with another and vice versa.

I also think there are plenty of more interesting info to list than the dislikes / likes or number of poses!
I have nothing against the levels but I prefer the date of registration for example, a small area of info or one could note what one wants etc ...

And I don't think a person with a high level is better than a beginner, try me and you will see that it's really not terrible  :P

Maybe I'm wrong but currently the meeting places are dislikes playground.
There are enough dramas like this without adding an anonymous option like the dislikes!

Continue to vote and give your ideas we will look at it in 6 years with melancholy  ;D

Kisses  :-*

zuzannah
: 1379

« #93 : January 26, 2017, 07:00:48 AM »

This needs to be removed the sooner the better in my opinion.

It was a talking point when it was first added but, really,  what's the point of it ?

To me it just shows that some people are better off then others.  You know, can afford more things.  Poses, rooms etc.  Is anyone really interested it what other people have got ?  Yes, we talk about items that have been added and that's it.  I don't really want anyone seeing what I've got or haven't got.

To be honest with you, I've stopped looking at the profile when you click on someone.  I can't be the only one that has.

After what the ACHAT team has done with the collars, I find it a little bit difficult in saying anything negative.  But this needs to be either moved entirely or changed a bit / lot.  All the information removed and have a space to put something about yourself there instead.  I think the only thing I would keep is the Date Started part.

Laura_AFS

« #94 : January 26, 2017, 07:41:24 AM »

Well that newbie i was referring to was thinking the idea of achat is to advance in level...and he was a pro gamer and whatnot, so he must have known what he was talking about... ::)
Kaitlyn1989

« #95 : January 26, 2017, 08:08:19 AM »

Hi ALL *hugs* Happy NEW Year.

Here we are again, picking up the sword and fighting for OUR world.  Count me in. My feelings are well known about this cancerous feature.

Yes, we got our collars. A simple request that started with a single voice. Yet it took over 6 years and close to 300 posts. BUT, it reveals a truth. We DO matter. WE can effect change. Even the Achat Gods, ( sorry Foxy I know how you dislike my use of "GOD" in this context but I truly only use it metaphorically) must listen to us when we come together as a team and shout out our pleas.

I am encouraged to see "newbie's" to Forum getting involved, voicing your comments, BUT .... it can't stop there. If this world is important to YOU, if you plan on staying, participating and getting to know your peers. Then YOU must do more than comment once or twice, pick up your sword and let your feelings be known in a forum thread. Show Achat your comments have strength and conviction.

Nothing is free, regardless which world you live in.

As for the Rating system in general? Aside from the toxic "dislike" feature, I am NOT a fan. I do not look at it, never have. As NAT has mentioned, more than once, no one in our WORLD has a clue what the rating even means.  It 's not that the idea of a rating system is BAD, it is just BAD for US. We are all human here, we are not perfect, we have our flaws, our insecurities. This feature unfortunately plays to our weaknesses, to our "Dark" side. Creating US and THEM, BETTER and WORSE, HAVE and HAVE NOT.........  NOT FUN.

THIS is NOT why I come here.

SO, I will pick up the sword and make my voice known, over n over n over again. Until ...... just like the COLLAR's, we effect change in here.
BeckyAnd
: 6

« #96 : January 31, 2017, 08:54:26 AM »

I think the Likes/Dislikes should go away if for any other reason, to stop the damn drama.   Some people get so wrapped up in and obsess over it.  And since AChat allows free users to sign up with ALT after ALT (you know who you are) and it takes so little to get them above a level 10, they run around like children dishing out dislikes. 

My dislikes went from 39 to 76 in 20 minutes and I know who did it.  For me, I am flattered because they consider me such a threat to them.  I looked only because I could watch the ALT land and stay but a minute and look again and seen they landed long enough to give me two dislikes and go change ALTS.  I was giggling because it tells me what a miserable life that person has that they can not find anything better to do with their time.  I am just happy they felt so concerned about me, they wasted so much time chasing me instead of walking over to talk to me like adults usually do. 

AChat has become the breeding ground for a kids playground and it is no wonder so many old players are waving goodbye.
« : January 31, 2017, 09:02:31 AM BeckyAnd »
GsCougar

« #97 : January 31, 2017, 09:53:53 AM »

I think the Likes/Dislikes should go away if for any other reason, to stop the damn drama.   Some people get so wrapped up in and obsess over it.  And since AChat allows free users to sign up with ALT after ALT (you know who you are) and it takes so little to get them above a level 10, they run around like children dishing out dislikes. 

My dislikes went from 39 to 76 in 20 minutes and I know who did it.  For me, I am flattered because they consider me such a threat to them.  I looked only because I could watch the ALT land and stay but a minute and look again and seen they landed long enough to give me two dislikes and go change ALTS.  I was giggling because it tells me what a miserable life that person has that they can not find anything better to do with their time.  I am just happy they felt so concerned about me, they wasted so much time chasing me instead of walking over to talk to me like adults usually do. 

AChat has become the breeding ground for a kids playground and it is no wonder so many old players are waving goodbye.

You are so right Hun.

NEW Accounts( Avatars) popping up like popcorn.
not 1 day old and look like the study the shop to get dressed cool :) :)

I think signing up for FREE is a nice advertising but there should be a ROOM ONLY FOR NEWBIES to enter.

Other Prem can go there if they want, BUT I would let stay NON paying players out of the hair of players who spend real money in that game.

They still got blind date and the robot to try out the game.

Might decrease the fucking Harassing dramas.

The private rooms should be able to handle more ppl so friends could have more privacy to chat.

ANYWAY :) point is  a better age control
AN DELETE THAT STUPID RATING
ITS NOT GOOD FOR ANYTHING

Laura_AFS

« #98 : February 01, 2017, 03:03:04 PM »

My dislikes went from 39 to 76 in 20 minutes and I know who did it.  For me, I am flattered because they consider me such a threat to them.  I looked only because I could watch the ALT land and stay but a minute and look again and seen they landed long enough to give me two dislikes and go change ALTS.  I was giggling because it tells me what a miserable life that person has that they can not find anything better to do with their time.[...]

Now that really is an interesting theory...people make avatars and push them to level 10...

A person cares THAT much about ratings, likes and dislikes, and creates avatars to 'hurt a particular person'. That would mean this person would use the created avatars to push his own avatar as well? Or do you believe someone is THAT important that someone makes avatars just to give dislikes to one person and drops the avatars once it's done? Doesn't sound logical, anyone investing that much time and work would surely push his / her own avatar as well. Now, i'd say find someone with an extreme high count of likes.

Someone who is THAT interesting that nearly 900 users clicked a thumb! That is  impressive, some 200 or 300 clicks more than the second and third most clicked persons here.

I am just happy they felt so concerned about me, they wasted so much time chasing me instead of walking over to talk to me like adults usually do.  

Strangely enough, here's  some suspicious accounts...maybe they gave some of the 650 likes / dislikes?

Moderated by Brandybee. Inflammatory words removed. Accounts reported.
« : February 01, 2017, 05:47:06 PM Brandybee »
Anatasia97

« #99 : February 01, 2017, 11:46:48 PM »

ooooo Someone I know is very obsessed it seems! Shrugs-
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #100 : February 02, 2017, 03:29:12 AM »

Do you realy want to tel me AChat alowed one person to create 28 accounts?
Now i ask why do people get upset if i'm being a bitch to newbies! Is because of people like this....
You can't even try to be nice to people you don't know cause you always get staped in the back!

Laura_AFS

« #101 : February 02, 2017, 05:30:32 AM »

Do you realy want to tel me AChat alowed one person to create 28 accounts?
Now i ask why do people get upset if i'm being a bitch to newbies! Is because of people like this....
You can't even try to be nice to people you don't know cause you always get staped in the back!

Alone by searching for Short Info 'Cool' I identified 36 accounts, and these are only the accounts that didnt go inactive after not being used anymore. You can imagine how many accounts someone with 650 likes must have made...

But it is obviously tolerated, IF NOT WANTED, by achat.
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #102 : February 02, 2017, 06:38:11 AM »

Hi,

I think some players don't play the right game.
This is a virtual sex game! No need a level to fuck that I know!
For me and for many it's also a very social game.
But by adding the possibility of creating 200 or more free accounts for all and for all ages and having a bonus of 1000A$, the social take a hit!

The system of likes/dislikes don't arrange things of course!
Since this system exists people look at this "ranking" and judge without knowing or speaking.

There will always be people to divert the system and cheat and of course this is an escalation, everyone will or will go elsewhere.

I personally think that AChat must remove this system of dislikes and make players pay by bank cards even if it"s cheap 5$ for example.
So there will be an age check.
Because currently a child can be Premium for free!

I'm not saying I'm right, but that's what I think.

Kisses

zuzannah
: 1379

« #103 : February 02, 2017, 12:56:47 PM »

Nat, take it from me.   You are right.  (I think you are anyway).   :-*

There has to be some way of seeing if one person is making all these accounts.  Some sort of software, that "see's"  that one computer is making all of them.

The 1000 $ freebie I think, should be removed.  (Although it does bring in new punters, until people abuse it).  None of us oldies never had it.  Most of us are still here.  So people who want to take things further, pay up.  Those who don't want to, stay free and have no clothes, poses etc.  Not all free users are idiots.  I've met some that are nice but, are no longer here.

Crikey,  just thinking of no access to my clothes and poses makes my blood shiver.    ::)

The Like / Dislike system, to me, is a non-entity.  Pointless and annoying.  And should be removed.

BeckyAnd
: 6

« #104 : February 02, 2017, 03:29:26 PM »

So people who want to take things further, pay up.  Those who don't want to, stay free and have no clothes, poses etc.  Not all free users are idiots.  I've met some that are nice but, are no longer here.

Crikey,  just thinking of no access to my clothes and poses makes my blood shiver.    ::)

The Like / Dislike system, to me, is a non-entity.  Pointless and annoying.  And should be removed.

I have met some "newbies" that are cool as well.   Paid a couple premiums and extra for clothes to help them get started.   It is cool being able to chat with people from anywhere in the world.  I have no troubles with people that are new.   My problem stems from AChat not logging IP's to track how many ALT's a person has and what those ALT's are doing to agitate paying users here.  I know there is a way because other sites can do it and people have to pay up before they can sign another AVI up or they are not allowed at all.

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  
« previous next »
: