*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Profile pic in rooms opinion?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Profile pic in rooms opinion?  ( 2718 )
Kevin193
: 8

« : November 17, 2016, 08:35:49 AM »

Am not sure if this is the best place for this question but since there is no general it will have to do :). So I don't know if this is new or not but I've only noticed it recently. That is people's profile picture visible in rooms. I'm curious what people think of it

Whenever I see it I don't really care but sometimes it can be a really nice addition. Especially if it's a face :) it's nice to see who I'm talking   to. Obviously it's not important and most people would prefer not to use a picture, by all means stay where your comfortable. I'm just curious people's opinion, I sometimes feel like using a picture of myself, mainly due to the fact that I have longer hair than is available in chat :).

So what's your opinion of profile visible in rooms. Or I guess more specificity pictures of people within the room. Personally it doesn't bother me but was curious if it diminishes the experience for anyone. And if that's the case what do you hate / like to see in pictures
« : November 17, 2016, 08:40:03 AM Kevin193 »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: